212racing
01-13-2005, 07:30 AM
feb 11&12
chattanooga tn
utc mckenzie arena
during breaks in monster truck show
flat track racing
you will receive 2 free tickets to the show in addition to 2 free
all access passes ( 1 rider, 1 mechanic)
must be production quads.

if wanting to race send info (home and cell numbers,name, and address.) to pnske@frontiernet.net

thanks

keith and dan-o

dirtmomma
01-13-2005, 08:02 AM
I wanna go I wanna go..........................is my 300 considered a MINI quad ;):D LOL j/k man wish it was closer I'd bring lil man RIGHT down!! Well have fun post pics if ya can!!

maggiesboy
01-13-2005, 08:10 AM
Kym- I think it's time to move!:blah:

daryl
01-15-2005, 09:06 PM
That sounds great my son has raced his zinger 60 at a motocross track and won first place. Since then i sold it and bought him a o4 honda 90. Their wasnt any races around here last year for mini atvs that i could find. Hes only 8 but he can jump do donuts and go about any where i can and just about as fast as I can through the woods. So since your suppost to be 12 years of age to ride it do you think they would let him race.

dirtmomma
01-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by daryl
That sounds great my son has raced his zinger 60 at a motocross track and won first place. Since then i sold it and bought him a o4 honda 90. Their wasnt any races around here last year for mini atvs that i could find. Hes only 8 but he can jump do donuts and go about any where i can and just about as fast as I can through the woods. So since your suppost to be 12 years of age to ride it do you think they would let him race.

you should be ok w/ him racing it, not all series have age limitations :) but not sure about this one.
My son who started racing a 90 was 8 & we NEVER had a problem in fact he races a blaster now & is only 14 ;) he woudln't be able to race it @ some big races I bet, MAN would be be PO'ed if he had to race a 90 after winning 3rd int he championship on a 450 :eek2:
Anyway my lil guy is 5 & of course his 50 say no one under 6 :rolleyes:
Just give it a shot he should be fine!!

212racing
01-16-2005, 05:14 PM
no problem

he can race. please email your info: phone and cell #, names etc......

pnske@frontiernet.net