PDA

View Full Version : Band going on tour this summer...Need everyones help!

Pvt. Maggot
01-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Hey,
My band is going on tour this summer..in the middle of june...from pa to surrounding states..ny ect...I'd like for people if you know places bands play alot to get me some contact info...that would be great...you can check us out at

My Band (http://www.purevolume.com/adistantcollision)

THANKS! :)

Chanman420q
01-12-2005, 10:22 PM
You could prlly get some time at Saratoga Winters here in new york.

Mxjunkie
01-12-2005, 10:51 PM
ground floor and the garage here.. i'll see if i can find more for you :cool:

Giz400ex
01-13-2005, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
You could prlly get some time at Saratoga Winters here in new york. I thought it was "Winners"? But, that would be a good place to go. Its located Route 9 in Latham, right on the border of Latham and Clifton Park. You could also try Northern Lights in Clifton Park but they get big bands that come there???? I don't know, doesn't hurt to try. Good Luck

steveatv3
01-13-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
Hey,
My band is going on tour this summer..in the middle of june...from pa to surrounding states..ny ect...I'd like for people if you know places bands play alot to get me some contact info...that would be great...you can check us out at

My Band (http://www.purevolume.com/adistantcollision)

THANKS! :)

I sont know in PA ware you are located but in Allentown there is quite a few clubs

CrockRock is a big one
Sweat Factory
and i know there is 1 more but i forget what it is, let me know if u want to play in this area and ill get ur more information, and then hook me up with some tickets so i can watch ya:devil:

K_Fulk
01-13-2005, 11:24 AM
Around here you could try

www.liquidhotspot.com Only local place I know that hasa website.

Here is my neighbors band website. http://www.yellowno5.net/ They get around maybe you could email him and he could give you some info.

Regular_Joe
01-13-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm from Binghamton. Theres quite a few places around here.

Magic City Music Hall - They have quite a few big names come through, might be too much. Recently they have had Blues Traveler, Allman Brothers, Diamond Rio, etc. This place holds about 3,000 people I think the local paper said ....

A lot of bars get bands too on a pretty regular basis ... off the top of my head:
Pines Country Lounge (they actually don't do country that much)
Thirsty's
Cheers Pub
Holiday Inn
Conklin Inn
Cybercafe
Winnies Dance Ranch

For anything in this area scope out the Press and Sun Bulletin on thursdays. They have a "Good Times" insert that lists every group and where they are playing. It would be a great way to get a nice list of places etc .....

flat_track400ex
01-13-2005, 02:18 PM
alot of bands start out at the crowbar in state college PA

www.crowbarlivemusic.com

my bro has friends in bands and they played there a few times

smokeu400
01-13-2005, 02:39 PM
i am listin to ypur stuff now....i like it if you guys come over to east stroudsburg or any place by there let me know, me and my friends love going 2 underground shows they are fun as ****

250xridamatt
01-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Here in Fort Wayne we have some sweet shows. A bar call pierres here has had a bunch of awesome bands. They have a good show about every week, and it really cheap. Plus we have had bands like metallica and stuff like that come through lately. Too bad my uncle is no longer a radio station dj. He could get free tickets to almost any show in fort wayne.

Str8Wicked 74
01-13-2005, 05:23 PM
starland ballroom in sayerville, nj. great little club with tons of energy. website is www.starlandballroom.com

Pvt. Maggot
01-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the help..keep the websites coming!..phone numbers work too!...thanks alot!

Chanman420q
01-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
I thought it was "Winners"? But, that would be a good place to go. Its located Route 9 in Latham, right on the border of Latham and Clifton Park. You could also try Northern Lights in Clifton Park but they get big bands that come there???? I don't know, doesn't hurt to try. Good Luck

yeah i think it is winners.... i dunno

and im about 5 mins if not less from northern lights. It prolly be tuff to get a "gig" there

big_poppa49
01-14-2005, 10:24 AM
Quote: Eminem:

"These chicks don't even know the name of my band" "Im the lead singer of my band" blah blah blah

......band freaks