PDA

View Full Version : Natalie to win GNC this year

UKRacer#17
01-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Hey, does anyone else think John Natalie could win the GNC series this year?
I do!

outacontrol31
01-12-2005, 11:44 AM
i would put money on far, natalie, and gust, as 1 2 3

roostin_dale
01-12-2005, 11:49 AM
There are so many racers that could win.

gust, natalie, jones, ellis, farr, byrd, little, even wimmer and goodman are steppin up. There are so many good racers in the pro class, its hard to tell who is gunna win. I would bet on Gust, jones and natalie....im expecting alot from team suzuki this year and their "million dollar rig" they are taking to the nats.

quad_45
01-12-2005, 12:22 PM
There are ALOT of good racers in the GNC pro class! I wish them all luck!

TWISTED
01-12-2005, 12:53 PM
The pro class this year is gonna be a real dog fight!! Unlike the bikes where you really have 3 or 4 who will win, you have 5 to 10 riders that on any given weekend could win. Can't wait for the show to begin!!!!

01-12-2005, 02:00 PM
It is going to come down to consistency.

I think the Suzukis will have an advantage with all the support. Last year would have been a whole different scenario if Jones didnt have so many DNFs.

It will come down to the best team and best luck.

I think SUzuki is the best team by far, they have a big advantage to be consistent.

Kilabanshee
01-12-2005, 02:21 PM
My top 5 on my opinion for this year.
gust
natalie
farr
ellis
little

01-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Kilabanshee
My top 5 on my opinion for this year.
gust
natalie
farr
ellis
little

Jone has to be in there. This is my guess;

Jones
Gust
Natalie
Farr
Ellis

Wimmer and Brown are the wildcards.

ex kid
01-12-2005, 05:58 PM
Gust- has the experience on the Z and on the track top 2 for sure
Jones- as long as he is comfortable on the Z and as long as he doesn't break it he'll do fine.
Natalie- trains hard and rides alot, will be fine on the Honda.
Wimmer-long as the bike don't break he's set.
Eillis- very comfortable on the YFZ and should be up front
Brown-??? heard he busted his leg? could put a damper on things
Farr-they got the TRX dialed and he'll be up front.

thats just a few, i think it will come down to Farr,Natalie, and Gust

keep an eye on the #311, Jesse Scheaffer- Lost Creek YFZ he's fast and getting faster. probably racing Pro Am or A?

Dust_1503
01-14-2005, 10:57 AM
Natalie has def. been training hard its showing with all the winning hes been doing in the off season. I think he is a def contender for the championship. It is going to be very to tight though, it will prolly end up with who makes the least amount of mistakes throughout the season. As far as the top 5 contenders i think it'd be

Natalie
Jones
Gust
Ellis
Luburgh

Other people that might be a suprise and be up there would include- Brown,Byrd,Wimmer, or Dunkleburger

quadchick3
01-14-2005, 09:33 PM
As long as Jason Luburgh can finish the races this year, he will be a top runner. Hes incredibly fast and would have done even better last year if he didnt have so many problems with his bike.

gimp419
01-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Luburgh and Ellis would clean house if style points won races :) Sometimes I find myself watching them instead of the leaders (when they're not out front). Guys Byrd could make a serious run at the title this year, and if not for bad luck Little would probably made the podium several times! But I'd watch out for Wimmer, at the rate he's been improving the past few seasons.

Out_Sider
01-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Natalie is gonna be the man to beat this year.. no doubt in my mind, jeremiah jones will be puttin on a helluva show as well, i think farr and gust are gonna have good years.. but not great years.. should be a great year

BlueZ440
01-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Gust
Jones
natalie

after 12 rounds..

slosh13
01-17-2005, 10:57 AM
There are so many top pros that would be able to take home the championship. It's going to be an awesome year for our sport to see so many fast guys battling for the title. A few guys I think will be top contenders are Natalie, Gust, Jones, Farr, Ellis and I'm surprised to see that all of you guys left out Travis Spader. He may have been out for a couple years, but I think he will be ready to show that he hasn't missed a beat and will be a force to be reckoned with.

400exracer511
01-17-2005, 09:22 PM
jones's skill and suzuki's support is a deadly combination