PDA

View Full Version : anyone here ever raced against your spouse???

QuadJunkies
01-12-2005, 12:22 AM
I may be racing against mine this wk end........ :eek: :eek2: :huh Hes just running two classes to test and get a feel for his quad after the rebuild but to me... It will be an ALL OUT RACE!:blah: :macho and hes knows that!!! :p Just wondering if any of you race against your "other" in a series .. hehe Ive been wanting to do this all year now......... :D :devil:

FourFiftyFour
01-12-2005, 12:54 AM
havent been married yet :D but all the guys i have dated havent been too keen on me racing them.......theyre just scared to get beat by a girl :devil:

and have fun showin him up out there! hope yall have a fun time :D

JR3
01-12-2005, 04:34 AM
I was at a race with my friend and his mom and dad wer each competing in the vet class. The mom was like all gunho but the dad was all like cautious. But once the gate dropped he said it was like racing anyone else lol.

popo
01-12-2005, 05:49 AM
You expect your husband to beat you when you control a 100% of the nookie and 50% of the money.

MY450R
01-12-2005, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by popo
You expect your husband to beat you when you control a 100% of the nookie and 50% of the money. haha nice popo

Neece#303
01-12-2005, 06:38 AM
I haven't been married yet either... but I have raced a guy I was dating.... it was alot of fun... definately alot of sh*t talking... made it interesting

Rootar
01-12-2005, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by popo
You expect your husband to beat you when you control a 100% of the nookie and 50% of the money.

exactly what popo said EXACTLY ;)

400grl
01-12-2005, 07:17 AM
Tina, I have raced against my boyfriend.......well....it wasn't really a race since he's Pro......lol!!!! I am not anywhere near as fast as he is.......that is why I make him slow down when we practice......so I can learn his lines!! LOL!!

Have fun - this is war - no holds barred.....use any means necessary- don't pull any punches.....all that stuff!!! :) ;)

Flynbryan19
01-12-2005, 08:15 AM
Reach over....give him a kiss on the line......and while he's not looking......pull his kill cord.:devil: :devil:

Cdaleracer
01-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
Reach over....give him a kiss on the line......and while he's not looking......pull his kill cord.:devil: :devil:

good one!!

PHAT400
01-12-2005, 09:42 AM
YUP... Race to the Bedroom everynight......:eek2: :devil:

QuadJunkies
01-12-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Tina, I have raced against my boyfriend.......well....it wasn't really a race since he's Pro......lol!!!! I am not anywhere near as fast as he is.......that is why I make him slow down when we practice......so I can learn his lines!! LOL!!

Have fun - this is war - no holds barred.....use any means necessary- don't pull any punches.....all that stuff!!! :) ;) LOL!!! exactly!!! :p I told him before I wanted to race him and he just laughs and said.... Ill do whatever it takes to beat you............. the guys wont let me live it up if I dont !!:eek2: :o
Im like you, My ole man is stinkin fast and runs Pro also, BUT.......... This is Shortrack and things are a LITTLE different...... :devil: should still be fun.......

hehe...popo.... thats funny....:blah:

QuadJunkies
01-12-2005, 09:50 AM
Reach over....give him a kiss on the line......and while he's not looking......pull his kill cord.:devil: :devil: LMAO!!!! OR. maybe flash him :devil: thats should do the trick!!!:p

Mxjunkie
01-12-2005, 09:51 AM
some1 from exriders better have a camera on hand :devil:

Flynbryan19
01-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO!!!! OR. maybe flash him :devil: thats should do the trick!!!:p

That would work as well..... Gate would drop and I'd still be on the line doing one of these ----> :eek2: and probably one of these :blah:

PHAT400
01-12-2005, 10:11 AM

OHHHH MAN I LOVE BOOBIES.....:blah:

wilkin250r
01-12-2005, 01:09 PM
I'd roost my girl any day.

400exrules
01-12-2005, 02:17 PM
right before the race, turn his gas off lol

bman9
01-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
right before the race, turn his gas off lol

not on the first race with the rebuilt pred!:eek:

AtvMxRider
01-13-2005, 02:38 PM

Get pics of it:devil:

QuadJunkies
01-14-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by bman9
not on the first race with the rebuilt pred!:eek:
Thats a good point!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :p

dirtmomma
01-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Haven't raced my hubby but I've had to race my SON & IT SUCKED LOL :o BUT I was far enough behind him to see him race :o :o thats bbaaaaddddddd!!!!!!! I just don't like to but if I have to I will, we only do it a couple times a year but we always like to say which one is faster...................I don't know WHO I'm trying to kid I KNOW he's faster :blah: & htats the way it should be :D:D

QuadJunkies
01-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Ok.you all ready for this????????

HE WAS SKERD and wouldnt do it!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek2: :huh :o :p

He will NEVER admit it, but I know the truth!!! He even said it aloud that I might have got him out there!!! I was bummin I REALLY wanted to line it up out there:( were shooting for a one night race the last night with Teams, girls against the guys, that would be fun and /or a Team race with our spouses .Either way I hope I tear him.... :macho :blah: :p lol

wilkin250r
01-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Why do girls do that? Why is it SO important to try to beat your spouse or boyfriend? Why can't you be satisfied with simply beating or being competative with other girls in your class.

Take my girlfriend, for example. I don't ever want to race her. I don't care a lick about beating her, I'm not in competition with her. But SHE is in competition with ME.

And because she's so competative, I can't just let her win, because then it's a false, hollow victory. She doesn't want to be patronized, she wants to win. But if its a close race at all, she won't give up. She can't just accept a loss, she has to keep trying, and pushing, over and over. Which means, even if I win, I still lose because I never see the end of it.

The only way to win is the beat the pants off her. Not just a marginal win, but an overwhelming victory, a complete annihilation to leave no doubt that not only can she not beat me, but she's not even close, she's not even in my league, and completely squash, mangle, and kill her competative spirit. Only then, will it end.

Why do girls do this?

QuadJunkies
01-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Why do girls do that? Why is it SO important to try to beat your spouse or boyfriend? Why can't you be satisfied with simply beating or being competative with other girls in your class.

Take my girlfriend, for example. I don't ever want to race her. I don't care a lick about beating her, I'm not in competition with her. But SHE is in competition with ME.

And because she's so competative, I can't just let her win, because then it's a false, hollow victory. She doesn't want to be patronized, she wants to win. But if its a close race at all, she won't give up. She can't just accept a loss, she has to keep trying, and pushing, over and over. Which means, even if I win, I still lose because I never see the end of it.

The only way to win is the beat the pants off her. Not just a marginal win, but an overwhelming victory, a complete annihilation to leave no doubt that not only can she not beat me, but she's not even close, she's not even in my league, and completely squash, mangle, and kill her competative spirit. Only then, will it end.

Why do girls do this? Why is it so inportant. Ill tell you why. Cause hes D@MN good thats why!!!! He is one of our better riders here and if I can hang with him, that make me feel good!! :blah: To race him would be an accomplishemnt, we just like to give each other crap is all.... Makes riding home in the truck alot more interesting too.... :D lol

Flynbryan19
01-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Makes riding home in the truck alot more interesting too.... :D lol

I think thats what hes worried about.....:eek:

QuadJunkies
Also, I might add, maybe she is trying to porve hersselfe to you that she is good OR wants your approval on her riding skills. It means ALOT to me to hear praise from Troy from time to time, but I also expect to hear constructive critisism too,that how I learn ;) this is(well, not really too much anymore!) and has been a Mans sport for a long time, girls just like proving they can hang with the boys and in some cases do better!! :blah:

dirtmomma
Originally posted by wilkin250r

Why do girls do this?

BECUZ WE CAN :blah: :devil: ;) we just like messin' w/ you guys :D

Humrz28
01-18-2005, 04:56 PM

Haha... thats great.. I am so doing that when if I ever race my bf :)