PDA

View Full Version : Walsh, Laegers pro-trx, roll LOBOII 250R wanted !?!?

syckNtwisted121
01-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Looking for a race ready 250R, No rollers, parts or OEM REAR LINK R's. want a plus 3 or plus 4 front end, dont care if it is a narrow or wide frame. I also have a YFZ set up for MX for sale if anyone wanted to work out some type of trade. Let me know, thanks

e-mail munsch121@yahoo.com with price and pics

exrider360
01-12-2005, 01:24 PM
were are you located because im from upstate

syckNtwisted121
01-12-2005, 01:37 PM
orange county/845 area

Gabriel Racing
01-12-2005, 03:34 PM
I Have a full walsh 250r with a 265 pc2000 powervavle,narrow walsh frame, +1,+4 front end, cr500 link rear end, elka shocks all around,hipers all around,quadtech seat cover, rpm axle,plus much. much more.

what is done to your yfz450?

syckNtwisted121
01-13-2005, 07:29 AM
what year is your chassis and which generation a-arms are on your machine ? e-mail me and I will send you some pics, if you have any pics send them along also !!....... I miss MY walsh R :(, best handling most reliable bike I have ever owned, and I have owned them all !!!! munsch121@yahoo.com

gibson400ex
01-13-2005, 09:01 AM
It's an 01 walsh 250r, long body a-arms

i actually put a blaster motor in the frame and it is int here right now, but i cant send pictures right now, i will send them when i get to my house later mon today.

BTW i was posting on my brothers username Gabriel Racing,

this is the same person, dont want to get you confused.

01-13-2005, 11:50 AM
I have a friend with a BRAND NEW 265R. Most of the bike is Travis Spaders old quad. Everything is NEW with no money spared! Here's a link to my website with the quad for sale and his contact info. http://www.****techatv.com/****techbikes.html

syckNtwisted121
01-13-2005, 12:51 PM
I know both of these bikes......Gabriel, this is the bike that has Mike's old plastic on it yes ?? I forget who you got it from, but I remember the bike well.

I know mishas bike too, If i remember correct he is in california right ??? red LSR bike with walsh LT a-arms and a walsh radiator ?

I like both these bikes, if either of you would be interested in some type of trade for me YFZ e-mail me and let me know, and I will reply with some pics of the bike, thanks munsch121@yahoo.com

Gabriel Racing
01-13-2005, 02:35 PM
yes it has mike old plastic,

i bought it off of tod coxes friend, orginally tod coxes then he sold it to his friend.

our computer crashed and we lost all of our pics, i thought we didnt loose those pics,

i will take some pictures tommarow.

01-13-2005, 04:32 PM
Yes, that is Misha's quad now. I built the entire bike from the ground up and I don't think he put 2 hours on it since he purchased it from me. The bike has Spaders frame, Sparks Motor, All Shocks, and swingarm. Everything on that bike that is chromed or powdercoated is brand new. The Walsh A-arms are the brand new style and were purchased new just for that project. Every bearing and seal in the motor and on the bike was replaced. New Rod, Piston, etc. etc. His contact info is on the web site I gave you http://www.****techatv.com/****techbikes.html

syckNtwisted121
01-14-2005, 12:43 PM
My only concern is the bike is all the way in cali, I am located in NY.......Another is he is asking 10k, So I dont think a trade is an option, if i can get a trade done, it would be alot more appealing.

Gabriel; I am located in NY about an hr from the city. if you can, in the meantime send me an e-mail with the parts rundown, you can send pics later. As far as the blaster conversion ? who did the work and was there any fabrication done to the bike for the switch ? or just motor mount changes ? thanks again

munsch121@yahoo.com

Butter
01-14-2005, 01:14 PM
Hey, got a '00 Doug Roll 285R. Complete Lobo II frame with:
-Custom Axis shocks
-Maier Plastics
-Gibson Pro Peg Nerf Bars
-Ultimate Front Wheels with Radial Tires
-Beadlock Rear Wheels with New Turf Tamers
-Lonestar Rear Axle
-Brand New Lonestar Anti-Fade Hub
-Braking Rotors
-Lonestar Bearing Carrier
-Walsh Aluminum Radiator Shrouds
-Denton Steering Stabilizer
-400EX Spindles
-Steel Braided Brake Lines
-Renthal Handle Bars
-Acebis Hand Guards
-RTC Brake Lever
-PEP Easy-Clutch Lever
-Rath Racing Bumper

Engine is a Hammer 285, with fresh bottom-end. 38 air-stricker carb. FMF Reed cage. FMF Fatty Pipe and Silencer.

Bike has been placed top 10 in the National series, in several classes

Make an offer man. It could be yours. :p

Butter
01-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Located in New Jersey. Willing to deliever.

syckNtwisted121
01-14-2005, 02:56 PM
I think I know this bike as well, purplish a-arms, white plastic i think, plus 25 class I believe. Are you interested in a cash deal or a possible trade ? e-mail me with some pics if you have them, and any info on the bike and what your looking to get for it
munsch121@yahoo.com thanks

Jeff

syckNtwisted121
01-15-2005, 06:33 PM
still looking

01-15-2005, 08:02 PM
Did you get a hold of Misha? He's a super nice and honest guy to deal with.

syckNtwisted121
01-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Well I do like his bike, but its all the way in cali, I am just outside NYC. If at all possible I would like to ride any bike i buy/trade for....that wouldnt be an option with a bike in california

syckNtwisted121
01-20-2005, 11:54 AM
still looking, anyone interested in a trade for my YFZ...e-mail pics and I will reply with my own munsch121@yahoo.com