PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Kfx400 10hrs or less! (in Ohio)

arcticcat07
01-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Well my friend has once again decided to sell his 'new' quad!
This is a 2003 Kawasaki Kfx400 in absolutely perfect/new/better than new condition!
I say better than new because he has installed a nice set of DG skid plates for the chassis and swingarm and has also installed a really sharp DG front bumper.
The only mark on this quad I could find was on the rear grab bar where he scratched it when using his tie-downs. There are NO marks on the cases from riding. The plastic is perfect. Everything is perfect!
He rode this on two trips to Wayne Nat'l Forest and a little on his property. This quad has less than 10 hours max on it!
The tires still are sharp edged and have the nubs on them.
The oil is fresh and it is ready to go.
Now don't think this is bargain central. He is selling it to have money to go towards a mini excavator and he knows what the quad is worth.
This is the deal: $4000.00 FIRM
The price includes the skids and bumper and is stickered in Ohio until 2006. So you could go a year w/o having to pay tax to get your own sticker. (re-registering it)
He holds the title free and clear,
This quad could really sit on a showroom floor and with a light cleaning you wouldn't tell the difference from new!
Hopefully I will be able to post pictures. If not, email me and I will send them to you. I just took the pics on Saturday 01/08/2005 so you know they are current. Also, PLEASE, only serious inquiries. It takes me forever to send pics with this old and slow computer.
Thanks,
arcticcat07
rrobertson07@hotmail.com

MiSFiTz
01-11-2005, 01:04 PM
trade a banshee for it?

Im in ohio but need to move my banshee first

arcticcat07
01-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Sorry, NO TRADES.

My friend is not wanting another quad right now. He has other interests he wants to use the cash for.

Get your Banshee sold and take a look at his quad. You would not be dissappointed at all!

Thanks for the interest!!

arcticcat07
01-13-2005, 12:53 PM
bump...

arcticcat07
01-29-2005, 12:05 PM
Bump to the top!!

Now not ot take ANYTHING away from the 'built' quads that are for sale also in this forum....BUT much like a house, the foundation to your quad is the key to perfection!
If you are just wanting a quad to trail ride with or want one to race, you will have more times than not, better success with a 'new' ride that you know the history to. Sure, you may invest more into it by having to buy accessories (suspension/motor mods/aftermarket wheels& tires) but you won't have to dump a buch of money into fixing worn out parts that you might not be aware of until it's too late!

Again, I don't mean to knock anybody else's quad at all. We all know that some people can maintain their machines and have no problems. It's just that we don't know who these people are and who they aren't. Honesty and trust are all we have to bank on.

I'm not just saying this stuff to try and sell my friends quad. It will sell itself to the right person. I'm just trying to air a voice of experience to those who haven't dealt much in this arena.

I hate seeing guys blow all their cash on a quad that is 'supposed' to be 'the fastest' or 'the narliest' thing out there only to end up having to leave it sit until they can save up enough to have it fixed or fix it themselves. That truly SUCKS!

arcticcat07
02-01-2005, 05:04 PM
....****>>>>....

arcticcat07
02-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Anybody...????

The quad is like brand new!

arcticcat07
02-17-2005, 09:53 AM
ok, one last run through.

Anybody??

arcticcat07
03-15-2005, 04:19 PM
***Still for sale***

Presently in garage collecting dust!

This would be a great quad for somebody!!

Stevenf
03-29-2005, 04:29 PM
I have a 1999 kawasaki ninja ex250 if you wanted to trade..

arcticcat07
03-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the offer but he just wants it sold so he can use the cash for a mini-excavator.