PDA

View Full Version : Gncc 05 Winner

Johnny & Monica
01-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Who is winning the Gncc this year Ballance got`s the new big pay roll but young Borich is chasing him down an getting a few win`s under his belt.An Yokley an Duvall both got good Chances But Are all time Favorite Matt Smiley really deserves a big series win too.It`ll be a awesome season in the pro-class Can Ballance win 7 years straigth?Or will Borich stop him?What`s everyone else`s thougths on this who does everyone want to win an who does everyone think will win.

Johnny & Monica
01-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Thanks to whoever voted for Smiley (since Johnny didn't).

black450r
01-11-2005, 05:14 PM
what about jeff stoess i realy think he can do it. he is a great racer and i would realy like to see him have a top 10 or top 5 finish.

black450r
01-11-2005, 05:17 PM
ballance will be on his 6th consecutive win not 7th

Johnny & Monica
01-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by black450r
ballance will be on his 6th consecutive win not 7th

I wouldnt call it 6th yet, the season aint started an Borich is going to be a thorn in Bill`s side:devil: But are fingers are crossed for Smiley But what about Johnny Gallager an Brandon Ballance this year?

UbeenSmoked
01-11-2005, 09:15 PM
nope i think Borich on that Honda is going to rip everyone up with it, but i think it will take him a couple of races to start winning but i think he has a real good chance

MAtt

gump
01-11-2005, 10:13 PM
watch out for mike houston and the other mideast boys, derisi and cook !!!!!!!!!!!!!

crayfz
01-12-2005, 04:57 AM
Rice, in the top 3.

bradley300
01-12-2005, 09:18 AM
my top 5 prediction is ballance winning, probably be a battle with borich all theway to the ironman. borich in second and a close battle between yokely and cook for 3rd but i think yokely will edge him out and then jenks in 5th. this will be a very very close year i think with 1-7 or 8th place decided by only a few points

woodside83
01-12-2005, 04:45 PM
i think ballance will win but i think that boich will give him a real run for his money. It will be a lot closer this year, ballance will not run of and rap up the chamionship early this year.

erac4019
01-12-2005, 04:47 PM
How can you discount William...always a bridesmaid never a bride!

woodside83
01-12-2005, 04:51 PM
if william has the same suport that doug gust has he will be unstopable

bs784
01-12-2005, 06:21 PM
I think Johnny C should also be on the Poll.

Johnny & Monica
01-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Yeah, I`m sure Gallager will be in top 10 this year I should have but him on the poll he was my kids favorite untill he failed on signing there champagne bottle :( We still root for him thougth even thougth he cant take my joking around:devil:

Johnny & Monica
01-13-2005, 02:41 PM
come guys Chris Jenks needs a few votes he was looking good last year.

cdalejef
01-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Jenks is super fast but he need to turn it down 1 notch before he will be a champion. Bill used to be exactly the same way.

Johnny_G
01-13-2005, 03:08 PM
WELP GUYS FEEL FREE TO PRINT OUT THIS POST AND PUT IT ON YOUR FRIDGE. Cause I GUARANTEE I WILL BE 100% right come next october.

PRO
-Borich will win the opener in Texas
-Ballance will win championship #6 (wrapping it up with 2 or more races to go I might add)
-Borich will win 3-4 races, and finish #2 for the year.
-Yokley will win 2 races and be #3
-last but not least there will be a first time winner at the ironman, that will crack the top 10 in points after a late season charge that puts him on the podium several times in the latter stages of the year.

Womens
-Steph and Traci will be trading wins throughout the year and Traci will wrap up the title with one race to go.

4-stk A
-Young buck from Florida named Taylor Keyser will win 5 races and the championship

4-stk B
-Brandon Sommers will win 6 races and the championship

Senior
-Dave Simmons will win 8 races and the championship

Super senior
-John Gallagher Sr. will win 11 races and the championship

Sorry thats all I got for now...but may add more later.

REMEBER......YOU CAN TAKE THOSE PREDICTIONS TO THE BANK!!!!

jb500ex
01-13-2005, 06:37 PM
i say you can put this on your fridge
borich wins the first 2 rounds, yokley wins the third round, borich the 4th, ballance the 5th, then im not sure after that, but bill spends alot of time hiding in his trailer yokley finishes 2nd and borich wraps it up this year. jeremy rice will also finish top 5.
traci wins the womans class
dave bishop wins 4 stroke stock :D

bs784
01-13-2005, 06:55 PM
16-24 4 stroke C Kevin Yoho 4 wins and the championship.

markk
01-13-2005, 07:34 PM
I really really like Chris Jenks, But i dont see him winning the GNCC series, But im hoping he can pull a top 5 number for 06 series! im my order

Borich
Ballance/yokley
Duvall/Smiley/jenks

it could go either way with 2nd and 3rd, and 4th and 5th

Johnny & Monica
01-13-2005, 07:54 PM
But Johnny G you didnt predicted your spot:confused: Get your confidence up an lay off the ugly chick`s an ride more an you are getting a little chubby But I still have faith you can be in top 5 focus...
An I think Borich an Ballance will be close an last race will deside the outcome I dont think Bill will win 7 straigth if Borich dont stop him this year he will next year . AN what happen to Smileys drive??? He really deserves a big championship win:D

Johnny & Monica
01-16-2005, 09:52 AM
By the poll people aint so sure on Ballance or just wanting to see a new face?How do you guy`s feel about Tracy , Stephanie , and Angela Attewell will fall into place?

crayfz
01-17-2005, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by bs784
16-24 4 stroke C Kevin Yoho 4 wins and the championship.
I second that.

popo
01-17-2005, 04:57 AM
It's going to be interesting to say the least. I predict some serious racing due to factory or other support factors being turned up.

It's pretty much an even playing field for some of the pro's, having last season to weed out bugs etc.

With mother nature being pissed off at the world, expect some muddy races or other challanges such as making it past the 102db sound limit.

Rico
01-17-2005, 06:25 AM
I can't say who will win but man o man is it going to be a good year for racing. I bet there will be up to 12 different riders on the podium this year, meaning that 12 different pro's will be on the podium at one time or another, not the same guys week after week..

popo
01-17-2005, 06:41 AM
I wonder if Brad Page is coming back?

raptorrider
01-17-2005, 08:39 AM
I say it depends on how much fishin Bill does this summer!!

seamonster
01-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by popo
I wonder if Brad Page is coming back?

Heard he was coming back full-time...I hope so because he is always competitive and a blast to watch.....I cant wait to see how this year plays out......cya there:)

beak7707
01-17-2005, 01:04 PM
I think its going to be really close between balance and borich. Bill is the man but borich turned it on after he switched to the honda. I think its going to be a great year and I cant wait for it to get started.

Johnny & Monica
01-17-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm hoping Smiley does well as he is my favorite but did any of you see the way Jenks walked out on the pack at Ironman the first lap ??? When he came around the edge of the lower parking area no one else was in sight and he was long gone b4 we saw the rest of them coming.......... if he can keep it on the ground ((Like Borich)) I think he'll be a real contender for top 5 overall next year............... I still wanna see Hawk come back though and really stir things up.

Monica

cdalejef
01-17-2005, 03:31 PM
You can forget about Hawk coming back. If he does, he needs his head exammed!

brian-250
01-17-2005, 03:40 PM
i think this might be a good year for Jeff.;)

erac4019
01-17-2005, 04:45 PM
What ever happened to Jeff Seegot? He was always up front and then all of a sudden he up and quit. :confused:

jdwxv3
01-17-2005, 04:47 PM
I think Ballance will take it once again.

Rico
01-17-2005, 05:37 PM
I was on the horn with Borich today and he's got his Honda dialed in perfect and is training hard on a rough *** practice track...:macho

It's going to be one of the most competitive years GNCC Racing has seen in a long time..:chinese:

I can't really root for just one rider to win. I"ve met lots of Pros over the last year or 2, been to dinner with some, sat in a trailer talking with some, drank beer with racers dads before...:uhoh: I'm happy to see any of them on the podium, they've all worked hard, they're down to earth guys that are generally fun to be around, so I vote for all the above and many more...:D

Johnny & Monica
01-17-2005, 11:31 PM
What ever happened to this guy?????

Johnny & Monica
01-17-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
You can forget about Hawk coming back. If he does, he needs his head exammed!

I'd still like to see him come back for at least a race or two just to see what would happen. Somebody would be licking their n*tz and I just think it would be alot of fun.

jlhughes750
01-18-2005, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34

Greg Goad?????

Johnny & Monica
01-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
Greg Goad?????

Yes what happen to Greg?

Johnny_G
01-20-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica

:eek2:

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
:eek2:

Really ???? Just dropped out to get drunk and ride a rancher ????

markk
01-21-2005, 01:41 AM
RANCHERS ARE PIMP! But they dont have CHIT on a RECON!

foxracingpredat
01-21-2005, 11:12 AM
1-smiley on the predator:devil:
2-borich
3 ballance
4- yokley
That is gonna be one crazy top four and it will come down to the very end of every race and until the IRONMAN

Allen
01-21-2005, 11:22 AM
You have to go with Ballance....he has 5 championships under his belt and this season he has a factory ride.....c'mon

:rolleyes:

Johnny & Monica
01-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Smileys got a championship in him I know would love to see him pull it off because he`s Monicas an my kids favorite But I believe Borich will have it this year I dont want to see Hawks 7 win record broke Borich got`s 05 an 06 to stop him or Smiley ,duvall yokely , Jenks OR EVEN Johnny Gallager need to put the stop to him

markk
01-23-2005, 02:28 AM
I actully feel sorry for smiley that guy just cant seem to get a #1 in there. I root for him just as much as i do for any rider out there in the afternoon, Now as for the morning im rooting for MYSELF!!!!!!LMAO!

brndnbllnc
01-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Being Bill's bro has many advantages. From a race stand-point this guy knows everything there is to know. Being around him I have learned so much, but the knowledge I have about racing doesn't even begin to scratch the surface he walks on! Both our YFZ quads for 05' are going to be set up very similar. His expertise on suspension set-up will have our YFZ's riding smoother than ever. A smoother ride allows the rider to have the throttle pinned from lap 1 to the finish without experiencing fatigue. The x-tra horsepower we mustard from the YFZ with help from GT Thunder, HMF, and GYTR...well I'll just say it's going to be there when we MIGHT have to use it.
The 05' Champ. What r u people thinking? There are only two riders who have the capability of knocking Bill off the Parade
Wagon and those two would be either Johnny G. or myself! We have been eating hot wings (protein), watching racing videos, and court'n the ladies, all in all getting prepared for the 05' season........and YES JOHNNY, your welcome.
Greg Goad visits the Ballance Racing shop weekly, and he is now known as the "Rancher King." Penland wants no part of him. And Bill & I have decided, if it comes down to the last lap neither of us is giving in. If him and I are close enough together, we will be banging bars! The battle you have all been waiting for is coming! Febuary 12-----IT'S ON!!! Will it be Bill, Borich, Yokley, Duvall, Rice, Jenks, Smiley, Cook, or maybe even a rider no one is thinking of? I guess we will just have to wait and see. Thanks Harlen for support in 04' and now in 05'. Good luck to everyone, be safe, and cheer for the guy with a #9. Later.

cdalejef
01-23-2005, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the site Brandon and thanks for your input!

jacksongncc450
01-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Thats Special

Blastermax
01-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Im going with Johnny G!
J/k I voted Smiley :)

Shawn H
01-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Bill will win but it will be closer than previous years! If borich wins a few the pressure will get to him.

Borich 2nd
Yokley 3rd
Cook 4th
Smiley 5th

Johnny C will be top 10 this year.:eek2:

powerstroke
01-26-2005, 04:46 PM
brandon--great post!!! i love it. not enough cowboy mentality floatin around these days. Courtin ladies is just as important as racing.........heck its part of racing! as for the season........I see borich winning round 1, bill winning his 6th championship and yokley taking 2nd for the year. happy racin everybody. Matt MHSC#12

powerstroke
01-26-2005, 04:49 PM
and why did seegott disappear???????

Johnny & Monica
01-30-2005, 06:40 PM
We need some more votes on this...

Badger_Skid
01-30-2005, 08:18 PM
I like William's odds for the opener, he did very well last year there if you guys remember. He trains very hard to get ready for the season.

Also, if you throw out the chain problems and broken collar bone situation you have to ask where Chad might have ended up at the end, fifth place with all that happening? I think he missed a race or two and DNF'd a couple. You have to give it to that guy for not quiting. He's what champions are made of, his time will come.

I talked with Brad Page the other night, he will only race a few select races like last year, Tenn. and Ky. for sure, maybe Florida, have to see about more. He is a very busy guy, family and work are all that he can handle right now. He's a good guy, fun to talk to and consider a good friend.

Championship? Depends on injuries and breakdowns. We have a great group of guys that can win anytime that their number comes in. Makes for some great races to watch.

It's great to be apart of a great sport called Cross Country Racing......

Good Luck in '05 to all you guys from all of us at Badger Racing......

Deric

Johnny & Monica
02-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Anyone change there mind after this weekend s race in texas:confused: Bumpin alittle early but will see after sat.:blah: :blah:

markk
02-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
and why did seegott disappear???????

I dont know this for sure, But i heard threw a rumor that he just got tierd of traveling!

Iono he was a hella compatition on the MX track and fast in the woods as well.

Johnny & Monica
02-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Borich got the first race Really close thougth...Anybody got a Ideal whos winning FL. ?

jb500ex
02-14-2005, 05:06 PM
borich or yokley

Johnny & Monica
02-22-2005, 07:27 AM
Smiley an yokley both tied in the votes:D

sharkinthepool
02-22-2005, 07:38 AM
NO WING NO PRAYER! C'mon Chris!

Where is Santo at?

300racer
02-23-2005, 01:46 AM
I say ballance wins the championship. I would like to see borich win on the honda but I don't think he is gonna beat bill. yokley 3rd duval 4th ( if he doesn't miss any more with health problems) jenks 5th smiley 6th cook 7th santo 8th brandon ballance 9th andy lagzden (sp) 10th. that is my guess at the top ten in points for 05. what happen to gegg trew? is he going to run the whole season this year if so I would say he will be some where in the top ten I would like to see him podium this year.

Johnny & Monica
03-06-2005, 08:46 PM
look out Borich has 2 win`s up an a growing points lead an look at Smiley charging away on that Predator All the way to the poduim Awesome year ahead:D :D

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2005, 09:12 AM
QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnny_G
WELP GUYS FEEL FREE TO PRINT OUT THIS POST AND PUT IT ON YOUR FRIDGE. Cause I GUARANTEE I WILL BE 100% right come next october.

PRO
-Ballance will win championship #6 (wrapping it up with 2 or more races to go I might add)
-last but not least there will be a first time winner at the ironman, that will crack the top 10 in points after a late season charge that puts him on the podium several times in the latter stages of the year.

Womens
-Steph and Traci will be trading wins throughout the year and Traci will wrap up the title with one race to go.

4-stk A
-Young buck from Florida named Taylor Keyser will win 5 races and the championship

4-stk B

Senior

Super senior

REMEBER......YOU CAN TAKE THOSE PREDICTIONS TO THE BANK!!!! [/QUOTE]

Looks like your predictions are coming pretty close there Johnny G. It's really been an awesome year can't wait to see how it all plays out to the finish at Ironman.

Jenks sure has stepped it up and left someone eating crow. Ha Ha.

jlhughes750
09-20-2005, 10:51 AM
Not bad predictions........ most of them are pretty sure bets though!!!.........except u forgot about Rothermel from PA, in 4strk A!!;)

markk
09-20-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnny_G

PRO

Womens

4-stk A

4-stk B

Senior

Super senior

REMEBER......YOU CAN TAKE THOSE PREDICTIONS TO THE BANK!!!!

Looks like your predictions are coming pretty close there Johnny G. It's really been an awesome year can't wait to see how it all plays out to the finish at Ironman.

Jenks sure has stepped it up and left someone eating crow. Ha Ha. [/QUOTE]

Thats cuz iv been rooting for JENKS for 3years now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenks has another 1st overall this year i think!

yoshz400rider
09-20-2005, 09:35 PM
Brandon and Dave would of been right about Kevin too except he needed a new quad and broke way to much. He will get them in B next year and will be crushing me.

Johnny & Monica
09-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Well after the race this past weekend I want to say that even if Bill is not my favorite racer he really deserves the championship. Too ride like that with all that hardware in your leg and go from 1st to 7th and back up to finish in 2nd was just outstanding. That's why he's a champ he is just amazing. :macho :cool:

trx400exxracer
09-26-2005, 11:25 AM
1. Bill Ballance
2. Chris Borich
3. William Yockley
4. Matt Smiley
5. Chris Jenks

Don't they have 2 throw aways if so I will keep mine like it is

Johnny_G
09-26-2005, 02:31 PM
Not bad predictions........ most of them are pretty sure bets though!!!.........except u forgot about Rothermel from PA, in 4strk A!!;)

I only speak about what I know....I don't deal in speculation.

A great man taught me that recently.

trx400exxracer
09-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Hey guys don't they have 2 throw aways at the end of the season

Johnny_G
09-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by markk

Do you know waht this poll proved?

That 65.75% of you guys that voted Where WRONG!!!

:blah:

LMAO....just playing guys.....but it is true if you think about it...LOL

jlhughes750
09-26-2005, 05:03 PM
I only speak about what I know....I don't deal in speculation.

A great man taught me that recently.

well now i'm diggin foot out o mouth...........cause Rothermel got beat by Kiser in NY giving Kiser his 5th win????????? What the heck kinda voooodo crap are u and RP pullin?????:devil:

Johnny & Monica
09-26-2005, 05:08 PM
I would say Jenks can move up still.:rolleyes:

Johnny_G
09-26-2005, 05:11 PM
LOL we even recruited the top 2 B riders from this season to step up into the A class to knock rothermel back a few more spots so Taylor could gain those valuable points

jlhughes750
09-26-2005, 05:18 PM
LOL we even recruited the top 2 B riders from this season to step up into the A class to knock rothermel back a few more spots so Taylor could gain those valuable points

I saw that!! U know its funny u joke about that............cause that sucks for him how that worked out!!!!!!!! If i were him i think I'd feel some type of way about that!!!!!!!!........I think he thought it was in the bag???? well there 2 more left???? He has the talent to pick it up again!!!
I knew you were in with RP, but this is spooky!!!!!:eek2:

Johnny_G
09-26-2005, 05:25 PM
I think he thought it was in the bag???? well there 2 more left???? He has the talent to pick it up again!!!

IN the Bag?????? what points was he looking at? they were virtually tied going into this last race. As for him picking it back up.....I agree it will be a battle to the finish at Ironman between him and Taylor. BUT dont be surprised to see one of my little 4-stk B boys grab a win in the next 2 races..........AND IF THAT SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER PREDICTION???????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK....LOL

jlhughes750
09-26-2005, 05:35 PM
I'll agree with u again Johnny, it will be a good race.........I'll be happy if Emerson gets a win........but It would be alot cooler for everyone else if he has to work at it a lil while!!! I figured there would be a day when he's got to work for a win!!! I'm glad Tyler was able to shadow him for the year......I'm also glad Tyler found someone to chase!!!! I started watching him years ago on a 230, and thought he was gonna be talented!! glad to see he's doing well!!!!

jlhughes750
09-26-2005, 05:37 PM
not dissin' Brandon at all, just being a jealous old over weight bullhead!!!!;)

Johnny_G
09-26-2005, 06:00 PM
not dissin' Brandon at all, just being a jealous old over weight bullhead!!!!;)

I am one of those too

GNCCracr
09-26-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by yoshz400rider
Brandon and Dave would of been right about Kevin too except he needed a new quad and broke way to much. He will get them in B next year and will be crushing me.

I think Yohos problem had more to do with Foltz than anything else. If you look at all the races, you will see that they were close all year. And Brent had his share of break downs as well. Yet he still locked it down with 2 to go. Something I bet you didnt know. Texas was Brents first race EVER on a quad. He had owned the YFZ for less than 2 months. And the only quad riding experience before that was from a 250ex. My money is on Foltz for 06 4-stoke B champ. Dont get me wrong, I am not trying to put Yoho down in anyway. It is obvious he has some talent and I wish him the best in the future.

yoshz400rider
05-23-2006, 11:10 PM
I know this thread is super old but had to point out to GNCC how good YOHO is doing told you all along how fast he was try 17th overall at Missouri not bad for a Junior in High School.

jimmy123_272
05-24-2006, 09:01 AM
i like cheese

Johnny_G
05-24-2006, 10:42 AM
It's funny for me to look back on this and see how right I was!! But yet some of you guys continue to doubt me....I may not be able to run up front anymore, but when it comes to predictions I am batting 1000 over the past several years.

coryatver
05-24-2006, 10:48 AM
I would say top 5 is up front:D what is that in your signature that has the stars and . com

jb500ex
05-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
I would say top 5 is up front:D what is that in your signature that has the stars and . com
the other quad site that for some reason you can't mention here.

Johnny & Monica
05-26-2006, 02:20 PM
It's funny for me to look back on this and see how right I was!! But yet some of you guys continue to doubt me....I may not be able to run up front anymore, but when it comes to predictions I am batting 1000 over the past several years.

Hey at least you stay in there JG an try An still get in the top ten still from time to time . Way to go :D Whats your predictiond on top 3 this year Its the most exciting year yet with 3 guys all having 2 wins a piece at this point with Houston having 1 :eek2: An our Mo, boy Duane the ROCK Johnson is soon to see a 1st place this year also :D