PDA

View Full Version : ANY ONE in arkansas

Rootar
01-11-2005, 09:51 AM
yea i live in south arkansas between prescott and camden (hour form texarkana) (hour from eldorado) (and 2 hours form littlerock) (so im kinda in the middle of that triangle) yea im just looking for a place or people to ride with in like a 2-3 hour radius mx trails what ever i get my lisence next week and me my truck and the 416 are ready to go ride at new places Im a very expericned rider and wont back down to anytrials so difficulty is not a problem as far as trails are concerned but i can only do so much mx because im still running stock shocks(for now) even if you live further away than 3 hours post maybe ther is a place we could meet in the middle to ride ill drive up to 2-3 hours away because i have no one to ride with:( casue nobody ride sport wheelers round here and the few that do suck really bad and are no good

Rootar
01-11-2005, 08:58 PM
bump

Neece#303
01-12-2005, 09:15 AM
I know you said you dont get on the track that much but the only thing I can think of near you is 4 states at Texarkana .. I know we have a race there in July (TQRA) http://www.fourstatesmx.com but they MAY have practices you could go to.. if you want to mx I wouldnt stay off the track just due to stock shocks .. I race with alot of ppl that still run stock... sorry dont know of any trails up that way

nwaatvrc
01-12-2005, 02:17 PM
We are a ATV Club located in Rogers (NW part of the state). We are fixing to start a chapter in the Little Rock area. Check out our website at: www.nwaatvrc.freehomepage.com If interested let us know.....Thanks,Marty

Rootar
01-12-2005, 03:29 PM
i dotn stay off the track due to stock shocks just cant keep up with peeps not running stockers i love the track just most of the time i take a beating out there but mid summer i should be getting my elkas front and back so then nuttin will stop me and i wont be getting my mx tires for a couple more weeks i know bout 4 states mx. plan to race there some this summer when they quads. hey ill travel like 4hours if its a good place to ride went all the way down to shiloh ridge for tahnksgiving weekend so yea ill travel

oh and ill go to your link nwaatvrc later tonight