PDA

View Full Version : sentra

Butters
01-10-2005, 10:59 PM
does anyone have one??? if so how do you like it. i am looking at getting one of these or the mazda3. any comments welcomed as long as it is about cars at or around the this same level.

EPDP99
01-10-2005, 11:18 PM
used it work at a nissan dealership and if i were to buy a car thats where id go first. Id take a new sentra over a honda anyday. my wife had a malibu 01 and i had take a customers car(nissan altima) to her and picked up the malibu(rental). and man did that chevy suck. all nissans ive driven felt way better than any chevy, or honda.

Butters
01-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by EPDP99
used it work at a nissan dealership and if i were to buy a car thats where id go first. Id take a new sentra over a honda anyday. my wife had a malibu 01 and i had take a customers car(nissan altima) to her and picked up the malibu(rental). and man did that chevy suck. all nissans ive driven felt way better than any chevy, or honda.

yeah i didn't like the way the malibu felt, but i think my accord drives better than most vehicles out there. now i have never driven a nissan, so i can't judge but i have heard good things about them.

Butters
01-11-2005, 08:01 PM
anybody have a Mazda3??? or driven one.

MY450R
01-12-2005, 08:39 AM
get the nissan i had a nissan sentra se-r and it hauled ***** big time and i beat the ever lovin chit out of it and i never had to do one single thing to it
but they suck in the snow

Kyle_Racer_31
01-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Sentra Are Bad.

quadrcr161
01-12-2005, 08:56 AM
i havent delt with many nissans but the early sentre se-r, early/mid 90's still boxy looking, were considered good autocross cars. they handled well, had up graded brakes, intake and exhaust which made 160hp i believe. i dont konw much about the newer ones, but to me its heard to beat a honda.

UglyMotha™
01-12-2005, 09:17 AM
my buds woman has a sentra se-r, 2002 with bout 20,000 miles on it, already had to replace the ecm and front struts couple other things and its starting to act up again you gotta crank on the thing forever before it starts, only does it once or twice a day nissan stealership has yet to find a problem with it

Butters
01-12-2005, 11:40 AM
i have a friend that has a sentra but its just the regular one and i don't think they have had problems with it. anybody have info on the mazda3??

MY450R
01-12-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Butters
i have a friend that has a sentra but its just the regular one and i don't think they have had problems with it. anybody have info on the mazda3??
mazda is junk
the se-r i had was a 93 and it was one of the best cars ive ever had

DEAL
01-12-2005, 03:20 PM
I've driven a couple of the regular sentras. not bad little cars , handle decent .. good on gas.. a bit of pep.
The only thing bad I have heard about nissan's is that the timming belt needs to be replaced ever 100,000 kilometers or if it has a chain like my maxima then adjust it.

Butters
01-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
I've driven a couple of the regular sentras. not bad little cars , handle decent .. good on gas.. a bit of pep.
The only thing bad I have heard about nissan's is that the timming belt needs to be replaced ever 100,000 kilometers or if it has a chain like my maxima then adjust it.

yeah i know the timing belt has to be replaced about that time on all foreign cars. i know it did on my honda.

DEAL
01-13-2005, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Butters
yeah i know the timing belt has to be replaced about that time on all foreign cars. i know it did on my honda.

ahh thats cool, I wasn't sure , the maxima is our first non-domestic car we've owned so far.