PDA

View Full Version : Bombsquad movie

hbomb4life
01-10-2005, 08:47 PM
dude the bombsquad movie is bad and when it comes you should buy it. since huevos 7 is out, you just have to wait for the bombsquad movie:)

FMX
01-10-2005, 08:50 PM
that is IF it comes out

hondaracer305
01-10-2005, 08:58 PM
We ordered a copy of it and havent gotten it yet, is it straight freestyle through the whole video?? i hope so! and hbomb4life, who exactly are you? how did you get to see the vid so early? can you give us any more details about it? thanks.

hbomb4life
01-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
We ordered a copy of it and havent gotten it yet, is it straight freestyle through the whole video?? i hope so! and hbomb4life, who exactly are you? how did you get to see the vid so early? can you give us any more details about it? thanks.

just wait it'll come out and the video is straight freestyle and heres pic from the movie

hondaracer305
01-10-2005, 09:17 PM
holy crap dude, thats awesome! do they have alot of good shots like the ones used in H5? please say yes, the freestyle in H7 kinda bored me, it didnt have anything to do with the tricks they were pullin off, it was the camera shots were all kinda lame :( . but like i said, the tricks were bad as hell, holyman to heel clicker, that is badass, i never saw a combo like that coming like that for us quad riders. who are you man? you must be someone important if youve already seen the vid, is there a reason why you wont tell us :confused:

ShiftRacr400
01-11-2005, 11:53 AM
its a sick movie, i got my copy fo it in yesterday, its already out, video x sports has them in, thats were i got mine from, but i also pre ordered it months ago

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-11-2005, 12:04 PM
we have them in stock and they are $25

ramp rida 55
01-11-2005, 01:35 PM
that picture is from their website
:rolleyes:

HndaRdr400
01-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Its true the movie is out and selling. That picture is from the movie.

Look for the new rider Pablo, Red bike, Orange riding gear.
Just wish could of been in the LRD sceen and Idaho scene.
Oh well maybe next year there will be more footage, oh wait Iam forgetting Dirt Riot II.

HndaRdr400
01-11-2005, 01:45 PM
DRII Pic

ramp rida 55
01-11-2005, 01:50 PM
well, that pic is also on the website. pablo your the man! cant wait for the new vid hey i got you rautograph i had a walsh race craft shirt on

HndaRdr400
01-11-2005, 02:03 PM
when is the next time your coming to cali again?
(sux the forum is down huh)

01-11-2005, 04:34 PM
I might be taking a ride to Cali(among other riding spots) this summer.

ramp rida 55
01-11-2005, 05:12 PM
i might have gone down for the national but i need to save my money for a truck to get to riding spots.

hbomb4life
01-11-2005, 05:30 PM
those who say there hbomb fans arn't because you'll know what the movie is going to be like because 1.bombsquad means freestyle for example huevos 5 in coloardo it's all freestyle 2. if you look at the cover it has pic's and 3.you can get pic's off hbombfilms.com 4.i know it's bad because just look at huevos 7 and 5. if you look for pic's of freestyle and save them and if you have huevos 7 and didn't see that pic in the movie and it's location, then you can guess that it will most likely be in the next movie (bombsquad).

HndaRdr400
01-11-2005, 06:09 PM
what are you talking about julien?

hondaracer305
01-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by hbomb4life
those who say there hbomb fans arn't because you'll know what the movie is going to be like because 1.bombsquad means freestyle for example huevos 5 in coloardo it's all freestyle 2. if you look at the cover it has pic's and 3.you can get pic's off hbombfilms.com 4.i know it's bad because just look at huevos 7 and 5. if you look for pic's of freestyle and save them and if you have huevos 7 and didn't see that pic in the movie and it's location, then you can guess that it will most likely be in the next movie (bombsquad).

I dont know if that was directed to me or not, but the bombsquad could have had some freeriding footage of just THE bombsquad and it could have been included in the video. being cocky like that will make you lose business man. you cant say im not a fan, lets see, i have 8 division four shirts, bombsquad graphics, huevos 1-7, plus the dirtriot 03 video and like i said the bombsquad dvd on the way & lots of hbombfilms stickers, put on my truck and quads. ive seen the picture before, but its not alright to say that its badass?

hbomb4life
01-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
I dont know if that was directed to me or not, but the bombsquad could have had some freeriding footage of just THE bombsquad and it could have been included in the video. being cocky like that will make you lose business man. you cant say im not a fan, lets see, i have 8 division four shirts, bombsquad graphics, huevos 1-7, plus the dirtriot 03 video and like i said the bombsquad dvd on the way & lots of hbombfilms stickers, put on my truck and quads. ive seen the picture before, but its not alright to say that its badass?

SOOORRRRRRYYYYYYY I didn't mean for you to take it the wrong way. i said your not an hbomb fan because i want people to get their opinon out and to speak whats on there mind and say what they feel on all topics. I knew what was going to be in the video because i look for pictures and read the text and then some of the pictures wern't in huevos 7 so i predicted(to myself) that some of the pictures were to be the next movie bombsquad (i have alot of time on my hands for example i'll read the same magazines over an over again and watch the same movies over and over again).thank you

01-11-2005, 09:41 PM
You apperantly havent had the time to develop social skills.

hbomb4life
01-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
You apperantly havent had the time to develop social skills.
possibly

HtFoxChick
01-16-2005, 12:44 PM
If this movie is out....Jon, Derek or Dan....please send a copy home ASAP!!!:grr:

01-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
If this movie is out....Jon, Derek or Dan....please send a copy home ASAP!!!:grr:

haha here let me rub it in a lil bit for you...

i got mine last night opened it up and poped it in watched it once in i was SOO good that i watched it 4 more times then i wake up this morning make some breakfast and pop it in and i watched it 2 more times thats how good it is;)

hondaracer305
01-16-2005, 04:38 PM
I finally got it friday and its sick! lots of freestyle! i love it.

01-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Just rip the dvd then host it so we can all download it.

Nausty
01-16-2005, 09:28 PM
how is the style of the video, is it edit'ed a lot like heuvo's just all freestyle or is it lower quality?

HndaRdr400
01-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Its an overall good movie, If you like freestyle?

HtFoxChick
01-17-2005, 03:20 PM
ok, now i'm mad!!:grr: I didn't even hear it was out until i came on here!!!! Like i said before.....brothers....send one home ASAP!!!!!!!!!:mad:

toomeyshee87
01-17-2005, 03:48 PM
ya i didnt even think it was gonna come out:confused: gimmie a hollar when they send one home jamie