PDA

View Full Version : OH district 11 race info

trict_out
01-10-2005, 08:39 PM
can anyone give me any info on district 11 racing in southern ohio???

atvchik
01-11-2005, 03:53 AM
Here ya go~See ya out there!!

District 11 (http://www.district11ama.com/index.html)

sharkinthepool
01-11-2005, 05:34 AM
Nice to see some D-11 riders but the coverage they supply to us there is pitiful. At the Coshocton fair last year there was "almost" as many quads as dirt bikes and we put on a hell of a lot better show than they did!

See around!

atvchik
01-11-2005, 06:12 AM
I think their newspaper is really good-xc coverage~i haven't been to any fairground races yet.

trict_out
01-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Are the classes similar to the SOCCS? and let me get this straight they have mx, hs, and hillclimb?

trict_out
01-11-2005, 09:16 AM
oh and thanks tab sometimes i dont know what id do without ya hahaha:D

atvchik
01-11-2005, 10:41 AM
yep, classes are about the same. they had some on probationary last year so i don't know about those-vet class was one & i'm pretty sure open A (Pro) was the other.

i was asking all these ?'s last year so i try to help ya out when i can;)
if your bikes ready, there's an outlaw up north this weekend~

Garrett
01-11-2005, 07:56 PM
http://www.district11ama.com/HSschedule.html

Look at that Adam, a race almost every weekend. Enough to make one drool.

If the funds hold out I am wanting to try and hit as many as I can. Starting Feb, 20th. Hopefully Detty's will work around the races while scheduling me enough hours to pay the entry fee's and bike payment. Need to talk to Bonnie sometime soon.

From your signature your quad sounds like it'll be pretty sweet when you get it done.

sharkinthepool
01-12-2005, 05:25 AM
So you guys run the harescramble series? How you like that?

trict_out
01-12-2005, 09:17 AM
yeah me and garrett run local harescrambles but we're steppin up the competition this year haha. My 300 is gonna be badass but i dont think it will be ready feb. 20. Ill race it anyway.

Yfz50
01-28-2005, 07:06 AM
I run every district for the past 3 years and the nationals. They have some pretty good tracks sometimes things get all messed up when it comes time for the results to be posted.

your2slo2
02-06-2005, 04:57 PM
alot of the d-11 tracks are getting wore out !!!! lack of maintenance and parking is always a big issue . if you plan on attending any i would suggest arriving early .

TC426EX
02-07-2005, 06:33 AM
Now that my bike is totally ready to go again, I am probably gonna try to race most of the D12 and a couple of the D11 races so I should see you guys at at least a couple of them... I dont know how many CRA events Im gonna race this year, but I know Malvern wont be one of them. That is the most non challenging track Ive ever seen and its not much fun to race if you ask me...

I meant to race some of that indoor series but havent got out to any of them yet this year...

humboldt hills
02-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Yfz50
I run every district for the past 3 years and the nationals. They have some pretty good tracks sometimes things get all messed up when it comes time for the results to be posted.

I will be scoring several D11 HS's this year. So there won't be anymore mess up when the scores get posted.
Right now we are scoring the following locations:
Constitution Ridge
Double D Ranch
5 Brothers Raceway
Action Sports
ADR
Plus if you race these races you will get the same next day website results postings the SOCCS gets.
The first will be MArch 26th at 5 Brothers.
See you at the races.
Jay