PDA

View Full Version : B Peake

Pappy
01-10-2005, 08:16 PM
i knocked out the small parts you sent along. all is moly coated flat black (except the pivot bolt, thats kazp'rs)

i should be shooting your frame on wednesday along with your pegs and the remainder of the small parts. i wasnt sure why you sent the small brackets but i moly'd them nonetheless, for those parts it will preform better then pc

kazpr
01-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Sweet that was fast on the bolt!! Looking forward to getting the shields back. I pick my frame up on monday so is crunch time for me to choose my colors! I hope the ones I am having done are the ones for my frame :)

Pappy
01-11-2005, 03:38 PM
no prob, i sent along a 3rd shield done in mini tex. its easily figured out , just look for the crack near one of the bolt holes. no need to return it.

brandonpeake
01-11-2005, 06:30 PM
thanks pappy looks great , cant wait ill have this and my motor back soon,
did u hear anything on my polished parts?

let me get one of the bk performance shirts from you if you got an XL left when u ship my other parts back, thanks again

Pappy
01-11-2005, 07:29 PM
will do.

i am spending the day at Burgards tomarrow doing frames and generally driving Izzy nutz:devil: i will check up on the polished parts and if all goes well have a few pics of your frame. the a arms and stem have been done, i just had to clarify with C & D what the deal was with payment. they said your good to go so i will try and gather those parts up while i am there.

brandonpeake
01-12-2005, 12:04 PM
alright i dont know about the parts i got from them, i can send you a check and pay for all the pc and polishing together or whatever is easier for colby and you
just let me know
brandon

Pappy
01-12-2005, 08:52 PM
i will find out who owes who what..lol

the polished stuff was back and looks good. your frame and swinger are now done.

brandonpeake
01-12-2005, 09:04 PM
looking good pappy

Pappy
01-17-2005, 07:00 PM
booiiinngggg:)

brandonpeake
01-17-2005, 07:59 PM
looks great,cant wait to try those out