PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question forum

underpowered
01-10-2005, 05:53 PM
We need a new forum just for stupid question. This way we can read the good post and get the stupid newbie question out of the way. Other sites have this and i think it is a good idea.

theTman
01-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by underpowered
We need a new forum just for stupid question. This way we can read the good post and get the stupid newbie question out of the way. Other sites have this and i think it is a good idea.

:o :huh

2004exrider
04-12-2005, 07:18 PM
like all the raptor/ex bashings

wilkin250r
04-21-2005, 11:37 PM
Hmmm, believe it or not, the idea has merit.

I'm not suggesting a complete "NOOB SECTION", but perhaps something can be done. I would take a bit of time to create, and we know that Harlum has his hands full already, but I'm envisioning an addition to the registration process.

As a new member complete registration, it is made abundantly clear that we expect him (or her) to search the forum before posting his question. Not just a suggestion, not just small print, but a bold and clear directive. SEARCH THE FORUM BEFORE POSTING A NEW QUESTION!!!

Ralph
04-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Hmmm, believe it or not, the idea has merit.

I'm not suggesting a complete "NOOB SECTION", but perhaps something can be done. I would take a bit of time to create, and we know that Harlum has his hands full already, but I'm envisioning an addition to the registration process.

As a new member complete registration, it is made abundantly clear that we expect him (or her) to search the forum before posting his question. Not just a suggestion, not just small print, but a bold and clear directive. SEARCH THE FORUM BEFORE POSTING A NEW QUESTION!!!

exactly, all the simple newbie questions have been answered a million times. the section you are looking for is right here.Newbie Section (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/search.php)

We should make the ability to post more like a drivers license, you gotta have ur permit for a ceirtain amount of time to get the feel of the real deal. Then you will be giving your posting liscense Your posting liscense is a privelage not a right, we can take it away at any time:D