lol
01-10-2005, 03:58 PM
GOD BLESS OUR ARMED FORCES!

FasstMidnightZ
01-10-2005, 03:58 PM
damn R.I.P to all

zephead400ex
01-10-2005, 04:00 PM
If you are slamming Bush b/c of the war, learn how to spell IRAQ before making such post.

FasstMidnightZ
01-10-2005, 04:08 PM
I dont think he was slammin um was he ??? :huh

derekhonda
01-10-2005, 04:27 PM
That is the purpose of the picture afterall, saying bush is at fault for all their lives.

dn1911
01-10-2005, 04:36 PM
man i'm so frustrated i can't even think of a way to put in words!!!!!!!!:mad: :grr: :(

it really pisses me off when people don't respect what are troops are doing. also when they blame it on any president that sent them. they choose their profession and it is their decission to risk and possible sacrifice their lives for you and our country.

i have a good friend that just came back after being shoot in the face and surviving. His name is Lance Corporal Clay South and i can't thank him enough. matter or fact another web site that didn't even know him, raised money for a plaque in his honor. they raised so much that he also recived a new rifle.

we owe our lives to these men. people should show some respect!

i will try to add the picture of him and his new rifle latter.

derekhonda
01-10-2005, 04:39 PM
oh, and regardless of if you support the war or not, "pikey" they aren't solgers and they didnt fight in irak. You owe them that much man, run a spell check or something.

theTman
01-10-2005, 04:43 PM
:eek2:

dn1911
01-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Link to Clay's rifle with news clips (http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=309450&page=1)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/dn1911/Clay%20South/Plaque.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/dn1911/Clay%20South/Klay01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/dn1911/Clay%20South/Klay11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/dn1911/Clay%20South/Klay21.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/dn1911/Clay%20South/Klay34.jpg

I-7
01-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by pikey21
this is a pic of all the fallen solgers in irak(sp) made up into bushes face
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/pikey21/bushfront8xl.jpg

That picture kind of offends me..

bansheeguy77
01-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by I-7
That picture kind of offends me..

me too. people have no respect these days. they ***** cause they want the troops home then dis them like that. put them on a flag or something to be proud of. not whom some feel is "responsible" for the deaths.

dn1911
01-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
me too. people have no respect these days. they ***** cause they want the troops home then dis them like that. put them on a flag or something to be proud of. not whom some feel is "responsible" for the deaths.

it would be cool to be able to do something like that for them. i jsut wish i would have been able to serve along side these men, it would have been an honor. i actually feel some feeling of failure for not serving in our armed services. health reasons prohibited me from doing so. other wise i would have, proudly!

pikey21
01-10-2005, 05:33 PM
If you are slamming Bush b/c of the war, learn how to spell IRAQ before making such post
no im not slamin bush or aneything like that i just liked the pic and thault the it was just showing the fallen troops

sorry if it offended eney one (sp) did not mean it like that

crday98
01-10-2005, 06:09 PM
no im not slamin bush or aneything like that i just liked the pic and thault the it was just showing the fallen troops

sorry if it offended eney one (sp) did not mean it like that
holy chit, did you graduate second grade? your spelling sux !!!

pikey21
01-10-2005, 06:45 PM
dude i cant spell thats y i put it in my sig

Matt37
01-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Pikey Iam not trying to be rude or anything but...... what grade you in?

pikey21
01-10-2005, 07:01 PM
8th

TORO1968
01-10-2005, 07:33 PM
You obviously don't have a knack for grammar either. :rolleyes:

That picture is offensive, and is quite disrespectful in my book.

These soldiers put their life on the line for our country, so please show them the proper respect they deserve. It'd be cool of you to delete your original post or have this entire thread deleted.

I am proud of this country and the men and women who make it the great place that it is. I hope you are too...

-Jordan

dn1911
01-10-2005, 08:21 PM
i do not think it should be deleted.

yes it is offensive in my opinion but let people look and see how others feel and maybe someone can learn from it.

also thank you to anyone on this site that has served or is serving our great country in our armed services! i thank you and pray for you everyday.

Pappy
01-10-2005, 08:24 PM
what i wouldnt give to be 18, in the corps and racking a full mag:grr: maybe they should send some ol' s.o.b.s like me back there for this go around......i really wouldnt mind not coming home....id just like some first hand payback:mad:

semper fi

SRH
01-10-2005, 08:30 PM
this is a pic of all the fallen solgers in irak(sp) made up into bushes face
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/pikey21/bushfront8xl.jpg

i did a project just like that for art class with bushs face about 2 years ago i never did finsih it, i forgot what thats called....the technique or w.e

TORO1968
01-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by dn1911
i do not think it should be deleted.

yes it is offensive in my opinion but let people look and see how others feel and maybe someone can learn from it.

also thank you to anyone on this site that has served or is serving our great country in our armed services! i thank you and pray for you everyday.

Good point...

TheX1992
01-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
what i wouldnt give to be 18, in the corps and racking a full mag:grr: maybe they should send some ol' s.o.b.s like me back there for this go around......i really wouldnt mind not coming home....id just like some first hand payback:mad:

semper fi

Semper Fi, it was on the plaque and Pappy said it also....Might be a dumb question but what does it mean?

Mxjunkie
01-10-2005, 09:16 PM
they should have made something other the bush... like a flag of some sort, something in memory instead of using there pictures to do something negative.. :o

LTandRaptorider
01-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by TheX1992
Semper Fi, it was on the plaque and Pappy said it also....Might be a dumb question but what does it mean?

Semper Fidelis- Always Faithful. ;)

hondaracer305
01-10-2005, 10:02 PM
My brother was in Korea for a while in the army, and if his life had been taken over there and id seen his face in that portrait, it would make me sick. Fallen soldiers should have their pictures put infront of an American flag with some respect, not on some pretty little picture made into George Bush's face.

01-11-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
If you are slamming Bush b/c of the war, learn how to spell IRAQ before making such post.

dont blame him.... hihi maybe he's mexican in mexico we spell IRAQ as IRAK:)

comancheusmc
01-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Tell you what Pappy,

I for one know we could use some more WV boys in the Corps.
Too few of us.
Curt

racerx573
01-11-2005, 10:35 AM
My Dad's in Afghanistan right now. Our troops are doing what they enlisted to do. It would be like going to college and getting a degree in engineering, and never actually working on something or just sitting and designing things and never using them.

MY450R
01-11-2005, 11:45 AM
i was in shock at seeing that picture
what a way to disrespect our troops!

give them something with meaning and patriotism not some ***in puke bag that has no respect for them whatsoever

talk about offensive...i cant post a hot chick in a bikini but this chit is allowed??
what a country we live in

MY450R
01-11-2005, 11:51 AM
oh and i voted for bush but he gives no meaning to our fallen troops

Mxjunkie
01-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by MY450R

give them something with meaning and patriotism not some ***in puke bag that has no respect for them whatsoever

talk about offensive...i cant post a hot chick in a bikini but this chit is allowed??

amen to that

MY450R
01-11-2005, 12:44 PM
thanks josh i knew someone would agree with me

JR3
01-11-2005, 01:03 PM

word

acold7dusta
01-11-2005, 04:11 PM
while we are on the subject, has anyone listened to the lyrics of green day's "american idiot", i hate that song, and them for putting it on the radio. if they dont like america, they can leave, i dk why there complaining. am i the only person that gets pissed off by that song?

MotoX3
01-11-2005, 04:29 PM
bush disrespecting the troops:rolleyes: ...ya im sure.....bush was not i repeat not the one making that image....and you guys say hes an idiot or whatever.....what do you think mr weanie kerry woudlve done?....bush actually has the nuts to go over there to the middle east and show them pussies who the hell theyre messing with and to help the civilians.....disrespecting the troops.....these people signed up with the thought that they could be going to iraq....they didnt sign up for a tea party..wake up.....they knew the risk guys:rolleyes:
Edit:btw...im in no way trying to disrespect the men and women that have died....i thank them all for giving there lives for this country and for the ones over there now...

pikey21
01-11-2005, 05:56 PM
ok i meant no dissrespect not until later did i look at the image in that perspective again i mean no dissrespect one of my dreams is to be a marine http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/pikey21/gg.jpg

ps. semper Fidelis is dissrespetfull to say if u are not a marine just the same a saluting

pikey21
01-11-2005, 06:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/pikey21/marines.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/pikey21/marinetaps2.jpg

MY450R
01-12-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by MotoX3
bush disrespecting the troops:rolleyes: ...ya im sure.....bush was not i repeat not the one making that image....and you guys say hes an idiot or whatever.....what do you think mr weanie kerry woudlve done?....bush actually has the nuts to go over there to the middle east and show them pussies who the hell theyre messing with and to help the civilians.....disrespecting the troops.....these people signed up with the thought that they could be going to iraq....they didnt sign up for a tea party..wake up.....they knew the risk guys:rolleyes:
Edit:btw...im in no way trying to disrespect the men and women that have died....i thank them all for giving there lives for this country and for the ones over there now...
no chit kerry is a big p ussy and his pic would have been much worse,but when 911 happened where was bush??
he was hiding ! it took him hours to even get on television and discuss it
like i said i voted for him but it was him or kerry so i didnt have much of a choice
yeah he was somewhere in a bunker in an undisclosed location
in fear of his life
i think he is ok as president but to make an image of his face from our fallen heros??
WHAT IS IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? what does it represent??
i dont get it
oh and no chit he didnt make that because he wouldnt know how to

Kyle_Racer_31
01-12-2005, 08:39 AM
I Hear You My450R.....Its a bunch of **** !

MY450R
01-12-2005, 08:46 AM
ok i meant no dissrespect not until later did i look at the image in that perspective again i mean no dissrespect one of my dreams is to be a marine http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/pikey21/gg.jpg

ps. semper Fidelis is dissrespetfull to say if u are not a marine just the same a saluting
i dont think any of us thought that you did that out of disrespect

Mxjunkie
01-12-2005, 09:29 AM
I still want to know why something like that can be posted but a girl in a swimming suite cant? would it be ok if the girls posted a hot guy thread? its not making sense, harmful girl posing....disrespectful picture to our fallen troops..:rolleyes:

MotoX3
01-12-2005, 09:35 AM
no chit kerry is a big p ussy and his pic would have been much worse,but when 911 happened where was bush??
he was hiding ! it took him hours to even get on television and discuss it
like i said i voted for him but it was him or kerry so i didnt have much of a choice
yeah he was somewhere in a bunker in an undisclosed location
in fear of his life
i think he is ok as president but to make an image of his face from our fallen heros??
WHAT IS IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? what does it represent??
i dont get it
oh and no chit he didnt make that because he wouldnt know how to
i can see where your coming from:cool:

bansheeguy77
01-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I still want to know why something like that can be posted but a girl in a swimming suite cant? would it be ok if the girls posted a hot guy thread? its not making sense, harmful girl posing....disrespectful picture to our fallen troops..:rolleyes:

yeah it reminds me of that mtv commercial. where theres guns and killing and other stuff like that. but when the girl says come kiss me the mom covers the kids eyes. its so true in america

MY450R
01-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
yeah it reminds me of that mtv commercial. where theres guns and killing and other stuff like that. but when the girl says come kiss me the mom covers the kids eyes. its so true in america yeah i saw that too