PDA

View Full Version : Lookin For a MX 440EX

Yamaha350x
01-10-2005, 02:30 PM
I am looking for a MX ready 440EX around PA, OH, WV, and maybe NY. Seller must be willing to meet as well.

Must be in good shape as well.
Would like it to have extended a-arms/axle, shocks, etc. Let me know what you have, the year, condition, price, etc.

May also be willing to ship if the price is right on shipping.

Send pics to

Email : twinks@zoominternet.net
AIM : YamahaRider350X

quadmx7
01-10-2005, 08:40 PM
i got a mx 426ex the motor built by baldwin and just rebuilt with less than 20hrs on it. very quick, will hang with new 450s and beats other built 440s. brand new durablue eliminator axle with 1 ride one it, jd perforamnce +2 a-arms, tcs front shocks, jd performance candle apple red with less than 10 hours on it. and much much more. also comes with stock 400ex complete motor. asking $5500 or best offer. for a complete list of mods let me know. also have spare set of tires and lots of stock parts that come with it

walker054
01-11-2005, 07:05 PM
2003 440ex for sale, hetrick racing 440 engine and complete exhaust, 41 Fcr carb, jb racing gussetted frame, jb racing plus 2 a arms and jb racing plus 1-1/4 swingarm, lonestar axle, rpm carrier, ac racing stadium front bumper, rear grab bar, propeg nerfs and skid plate, tcs shocks, pep steering stabilizer, arens stem, renthal bars, quad tech vented hood, douglas rear beadlocks with inner rings, holeshot tires front and rear, omf air scoops, pingry alluminum air box with battery inside. $ 7500 or best offer, Worthington Pennsylvania, will try to get some pictures this weekend