PDA

View Full Version : ebay non buyers

derekhonda
01-10-2005, 11:01 AM
What do you do about them. I posted two things for sale, one guy paid right away, second guy hasnt contacted me (been 5 days, he has 7 as stated in the contract) But I dont want to pay another listing fee. How do you go about doing all of this.

big_poppa49
01-10-2005, 11:13 AM
report it to ebay. They will ban him until he pays or contacts you. And then YOU will be the one to contact ebay again and let them know he paid or whatever. Trust me, I learned my lesson the hard way. I bidded on an item and didn't pay for it cuz I changed my mind. I got like 3 e-mails (1st warning, 2nd warning, 3rd warning) saying that if I didn't pay they would ban my user name until I paid or contacted the seller. But I didn't even get the e-mail's until later on due to they were being caught by my junk email filter & I didnt know it or I would have just paid. So they banned my name and I finally paid like 3 weeks later and the ****** sent the $ right back saying "its too late now!!!" Made me so mad, until this day I am still banned and I will never bid and not pay again!!

BTW, I got my own credit card with my own account on there now. Also, I know how to retract a bid if I change my mind...:D

tamehart
01-10-2005, 11:53 AM
go into help and type "non paying bidder" you will get a non paying bidder form. you enter the Item number and then in 7 more days if the buyer hasn't responed you will get credit.

fasterblaster09
01-11-2005, 04:56 PM
i clicked buy-it-now on a 300ex battery on the 17 of december,i mailed off the money order ont he 18th,i waited 3 weeks still no battery,i called Gruber Power services (people i bought from)..theuy said they never received my money,so i just lost $35...that was the firs tand last time i use ebay..

bulkdriverlp
01-11-2005, 06:19 PM
need to use credit card for the easiest transactions imo. if they dont take paypal send a chasiers check registered mail so they sign for it or ups so you can track it. i just got a cashiers check back today after a month. the dude said he didnt get it, sure enough i got it back, said it had the wrong address on it. im done mailing stuff my stuff goes in padded envelope so i can track it.