PDA

View Full Version : This is why MX racers went with Trx's this year!!!

kazpr
01-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Sweet look @ these results from weekends race in houston!!!
My boy JH finished fourth overall!! Not bad for someone that does not even race fulltime anymore!!
Of course honda 3 out of the top 5!!

BIKE HEAT 1 HEAT HEAT 2 HEAT MAIN MAIN TOTAL POINTS
# NAME HOMETOWN MAKE FINISH POINTS FINISH POINTS FINISH POINTS POINTS POSITION

13 John Natalie Jr. Houtzdale, PA HONDA 1 20 1 100 120 1

4 Tim Farr Massillon, OH HONDA 2 18 2 97 115 2

12 Keith Little Russellville, AL YAMAHA 1 20 3 95 115 3

16 Johnny Hale Owasso, OK HONDA 4 16 4 93 109 4

53 Kory Ellis Murrieta, CA YAMAHA 6 14 5 91 105 5

All four of the top finishers run sparks motors! Enough said!
This is going to be such a SWEET year for honda!!

kazpr
01-10-2005, 09:30 AM
http://********.com/images05/houstontopfive.jpg

Thump_It
01-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Hell yeah Kazpr, JH is the man. I was talking to him last week before he was getting ready to leave....Said he was hoping for a 6-8 place finish. 4th place though, that's awesome!!! Congrats to him, and thanks for your post. Oh yeah, GO HONDA!!

kazpr
01-10-2005, 01:41 PM
For the people that dont know that is JH
on the far right! I am so pumped for this seasons races!!

seatec
01-10-2005, 01:46 PM
"sigh" here we go again. Honda Rulez and everything else is crap"

Do you honestly still think that Farr for instance couldnt win on a YFZ or Z450? Or digger coudnt win on a 450r?
If you buy a honda because the top elite wins on them then you need to have your head examined! If you buy a honda because they are reliable and a generally good quad. RIGHT ATTITUDE!!

quads_kicka$$
01-10-2005, 03:54 PM
yamahas gonna dominate the mx and gncc series.

kgbg
01-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Seatac,
Its a Honda site, so that is a given....

If you buy a honda because the top elite wins on them then you need to have your head examined! If you buy a honda because they are reliable and a generally good quad. RIGHT ATTITUDE!!
Agreed 100%, so why does anyone buy a Yamaha? Shrinks must be booked out for YEARS....lol;)

Thump_It
01-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by quads_kick*****
yamahas gonna dominate the mx and gncc series.

Hey look, it's a funny guy :rolleyes: ......Mr. Dumb@ss

redrider9045
01-10-2005, 05:32 PM
hey seat tec or w/e the one that says u only get honda becus everyone winnig on them now thats bull **** the only reason people got yahamas is becus damn dirtwheels was paid to say ooo yfz450 is so good ok w/e

jeepnrocks
01-10-2005, 05:40 PM
i hardly see anything about the yfz anymore.

R3Concepts
01-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Lots of good points in here. But one bad one. Yamaha dominate the GNC nationals.HAHAHA. NOT. Yamaha will get maybe 1 win in the nationals this year, and that will be at GH becuase thats Ellis's home track and hes probably gonna smoke it like he did last year, the only other one that might win a national on a yfz is Little, know that big Rudy is his mechanic he might have a good season. The rest of the wins sorry to say, are gonna be hondas and zukis.

CdaleXtreme
01-10-2005, 06:53 PM
That is true, all the big names are off BLUE this year, Natalie Gust and Jones will be filling up your podium, if Farr ever get his act together maybe he will be there too!

Ellis or Little Are the only threats on Blue, as far as consitent podiums go.

But this is a good thing because, if yamaha wants to win they will up their support next year!

erac4019
01-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Were Gust and Jones even there? :huh

4StrokeNewbee
01-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Not to get off the subject, but what kind of gear is JH wearin it looks pretty sweet

MIA450R
01-10-2005, 09:12 PM
:huh Ok, call me a donkey, or a Newb to the 'racing scene' but Natalie is on a Honda now??

:tired: Also, is it just me, or does Farr NEVER, EVER SMILE????

kazpr
01-10-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by 4StrokeNewbee
Not to get off the subject, but what kind of gear is JH wearin it looks pretty sweet
JH is wearing fox gear.

LOL ya donkey he is on a 450r. This is his second win of the season on it so far. 1 quad olympics and now this one.

MIA450R
01-11-2005, 02:18 AM
EEEeeeeeee----HAAAaaaawwwww!

SMILE DAMN YOU FARR, SMILE!!!
(- Honda marketing reps)

Hammer trx450r
01-11-2005, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by kazpr
http://********.com/images05/houstontopfive.jpg

Check out the crowd, looks 90% Mexican.

Sportrax10
01-11-2005, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r

LMAO!

Jersey450R
01-11-2005, 04:52 AM
Hey Hammer, I think i see my friend Mike with the new Yahama in the crowd. :p

Flynbryan19
01-11-2005, 05:39 AM
Something else I noticed..... Farr is running Alloy riding gear. I thought I read in DW that he had a contract with FOUR riding gear?

CdaleXtreme
01-11-2005, 06:56 AM

LMFAO!!! thats the funniest thing I have seen in a while. :D :D

I wonder what the heck is up with that...

It must have been the "tecate" natrionals!!

You must have been very bored, to look at that pictures that long. I actually think its more like 100% mexican by the look of it.

(no wait there is one black kid on the left with his hands up in the air!)

chris450R
01-11-2005, 11:46 AM
so is natalie a honda factory rider now or just on a honda? and is he running the honda in GNC? because i thought the honda he has been riding was setup for GNCC style riding? i am confused now:confused: but i think it would be awesome if he was running the 450R in GNC this year, he is one of my favorite riders.

eddings
01-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Anyone want to comment on the fact that he won on fox shocks and not pep, elka, or axis.

By the way I heard Natalie didn't want to switch to the TRX, but East Coast ATV did, and therefore he is on the TRX. Just thought I would stir the pot a little.

MSL
01-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Do you people have a problem with mexicans? Is thier money not as green as yours? Would you rather the seats be empty? Just be happy they are supporting the sport.

seatec
01-11-2005, 01:23 PM
i guess some people would really have a hissy fit if we had mexicans ride yamahas on this site. lol.

BTW. this site is no longer a Honda site. you may have noticed that the sitesmain domain is atvriders.com. hmm wonder why.

simoniz
01-11-2005, 01:34 PM
Yea John Natalie & Dustin Wimmer will be riding red this year. They were really disappointed from what I read on Atv.scene.com. Honda gave more $$ to East Coast ATV. Yamaha better get off their @ss and do something for Korry Ellis & Keith Little or they want have any riders. I hated to see Jeremiah Jones go to Suzuki.

CdaleXtreme
01-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Do you people have a problem with mexicans? Is thier money not as green as yours? Would you rather the seats be empty? Just be happy they are supporting the sport.

haha I knew this would start a racial debate, Bring every mexican to every national this year that would be great! and Certainly funny! I dont care if they were purple, I just thought it was hilarious that they all ended up in one spot! escpecially with the seemingly Redneck populous that likes monster trucks and ATV raving :rolleyes:

But yeah I believe John would rather be riding his Yamaha this year, It it just a slightly better machine.

If it isnt broke dont fix it, No sense in learning how to ride all over again, which is what you have to do to ride the Honda fast.

seatec
01-11-2005, 02:34 PM
If it isnt broke dont fix it, No sense in learning how to ride all over again, which is what you have to do to ride the Honda fast.

YEP!

kazpr
01-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Well that is his second win of the season on the honda. We will see what he has to say about it in a few more weeks.

R3Concepts
01-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Yamaha better get off their @ss and do something for Korry Ellis & Keith Little or they want have any riders.

What are you smokin? Ellis is signed and I know for a fact that Little got 6 bikes from Yamaha.

beerock
01-11-2005, 05:23 PM
natalie is fast, I always said if he stopped crashing he would start winning. well, hes not crashing as much.;)

I hung out with him at a race in wildwood and he even said it about crashing but not the winning part(humble). I hope he wins the championship on red. he loves R's but his time as a champion will be on a four banger. if he wins the championship on red i doubt hed ever switch back. The yfz and trx are def different handling bikes and need different riding styles, hopefully john will just get faster on red and wont look back.

GO FOR IT JOHN!

Hawk III
01-12-2005, 09:58 AM
natalie is fast, I always said if he stopped crashing he would start winning. well, hes not crashing as much. hung out with him at a race in wildwood and he even said it about crashing but not the winning part(humble). I hope he wins the championship on red. he loves R's but his time as a champion will be on a four banger. if he wins the championship on red i doubt hed ever switch back. The yfz and trx are def different handling bikes and need different riding styles, hopefully john will just get faster on red and wont look back.

why does anyone think the pros will stay loyal to a brand? in the next few years all the manufacturers will have full on race teams. the only official "race" team right now is suzuki. ffs farr doesn't even have a team from honda persai, honda gave him money to ride their bike (yes he does have honda support) and that is it. baldwin or wayne from pep get $0 from honda or anone else to be his "guys" yamaha is the same way with their riders. but when it comes down to it, it's going to be all about the money (who can blame them, when they want to make a living doing this) all you have to do is look at the bike guys, it's going to be the same way here in a couple of years

seatec
01-14-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by redrider9045
hey seat tec or w/e the one that says u only get honda becus everyone winnig on them now thats bull **** the only reason people got yahamas is becus damn dirtwheels was paid to say ooo yfz450 is so good ok w/e

So you are saying that i only bought the yfz ecause dirtwheels told me to do it? THank you for pointing out my feeble mindedness. bugger off dumb*****!:mad:

PEPwalshZ440
01-14-2005, 10:58 AM
seatec dont lie....we all know the truth

eddings
01-14-2005, 11:57 AM
If brand is so important, then why did Doug Gust win on an outdated machine???

How did John Natalie win on Fox Float Shox????

Hammer trx450r
01-14-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by MSL

Oh my god dude just stateing a fact. Don't tell my wife and child i'm racist please, they are Phillipino.