PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Honda Crf 50 And Z 50 Parts

HHPRacing
01-10-2005, 06:28 AM
I am selling NEW parts for CRF 50's.

Here is a list of the parts I have for sell and the prices including shipping.

Extended Swingarm - $250 (aluminum or black)
Extends the bike 2 1/2 inches to allow a more stable ride and upgraded shock. Swingarm comes with chain slide, brake extender and 4 bearings for extra strength. Swingarm is solid aluminum and extremely light wieght. Fits crf and xr50's and 97'-04' xr70

Performance Forks - $400 (aluminum or black)
These forks are oil filled and have 6 inches of travel. Forks come fully assembled. You can use your stock wheel and brake with these forks. Kit includes fork legs, tripples clamps, extended brake cable, and all hardware needed for instal. Fits crf and xr50's.

Performance Exhaust - $150 (aluminum, red, or black)
This pipe will add horse power, give your 50 a great sound, and looks awsome. Header tube is 1" inside diameter all the way to the muffler. Pipe will bolt right up to the stock mounts on header and the rear of the frame. Muffler is solid aluminum and comes polished, red, or black. Fits crf and xr50's.

Performance Shock w/Reservoir - $250
This shock will raise your 50 2 1/2 inches in the rear. Shock has rebound and compression adjustments. The shock is 11" long and will fit crf and xr50's.

Replacement Filter - $20
Filters allows great air flow and is recommended for maximum performance. Inner diameter of hole is 1.09"

I have pictures of what each of these parts look like. I have several of each so e-mail me if you are interested in any of these parts.

E-mail Address: HHPRacing@aol.com

Thanks