PDA

View Full Version : vikings beat the packers!

HtFoxChick
01-09-2005, 05:56 PM
VIKINGS BEAT PACKERS! What a good game for us finally! Ok, now lets hear it!! I know, i know...Moss causes more trouble.

31-17

Lax
01-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Vikings are my team.

Love Moss's Moon :)

If I was Tice, I would have told the whole team to walk off the field with 1 mintue left to piss off the crowd.

MotoX3
01-09-2005, 06:07 PM
i havent been following NFL football close.....whats the deal w/moss:confused:

Lax
01-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Moss is hated in the NFL, I have to admit, Moss is a cocky guy, but one hell of at athlete. Last weeks game vs the Redskins, he walked to the locker room with 30 seconds left. How do you know he is not hurt? They judged before they knew the facts.

If he didn't hurt his ankle in the 4th, he would of had another TD.

Antoine Winfield was excellent today, he makes our team.

bman9
01-09-2005, 06:16 PM
screw this! We made too many mistakes. Pack really had a bad game...just look at the last two times they came together and who won...

BlueZ440
01-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Go vikings..

Quad18star
01-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Way to go Favre on 4 great f' ups . :mad: Green Bay didn't deserve a win anyways , they played a lousy game . As for Moss .... he's a cocky dude that will one day (hopefully) get his *** handed to him .

bman9
01-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Way to go Favre on 4 great f' ups . :mad: Green Bay didn't deserve a win anyways , they played a lousy game . As for Moss .... he's a cocky dude that will one day (hopefully) get his *** handed to him .

talking about moss's ***....hes a real dick.. Anyone listen to the interview with him...he seems real smart...:rolleyes:

trick450r
01-09-2005, 06:25 PM
the pack had a bad day today...if farve was on his game you guys would have gone home crying lol.....

Hammer trx450r
01-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Wow congrats!!!;)

redrider311
01-09-2005, 06:42 PM
honestly.. im a jets fan.. but im glad to see favre down...
im tired of all the praise they give him.. and oo lets name a towm after him.. but when it comes down to it.. peyton manning in 4years accomplished more total yards than favre did in like 7 and when it comes to rankings favre just blends in with the rest of the quarterbacks.. so i understand he lost his dad and his wife has cancer.. and hes played for 16 or so years which makes him a true vet.. but when it comes down to it.. the other players that get half the praise are doing way better than favre.. but we couldnt tell because its favre this favre that.. why dont they just call em the greenbay favres.. i used to love what favre did.. but in the last 3 years ive just been let down.. and im tired of all the praise thats given to an average ranked quarterback :o

HtFoxChick
01-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
Wow congrats!!!;)

Thanks Hammer! We'll be meeting up with you guys next week! Good Luck!! I won't be making any bets on this one....:rolleyes: Hope we can make it a good game!!!!!

Hammer trx450r
01-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Thanks Hammer! We'll be meeting up with you guys next week! Good Luck!! I won't be making any bets on this one....:rolleyes: Hope we can make it a good game!!!!!

This is playoffs dear and anything goes, good luck next week.

Lax
01-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Iam a hardcore vikis fan, but were gona loose to the Eagles, I hate to say it but its true.

bansheeguy77
01-09-2005, 07:31 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! the vikings are gonna get f'd in the a next week :macho :scary:

Matt37
01-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Yea Vikings fans enjoy it now. Cuz next week Eagles are gonna win. See unlike Green Bay we have people that can stick with moss. We dont have any trash like Al Harris he is horrable maybe thats why he couldnt even make the eagles and is like the star in Green Bay. And as for Favre i agree he gets more apraised than he deserves. I think it is time to call it quiets Brett.

E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES!

MXracer16
01-09-2005, 07:37 PM
and oo lets name a towm after him..

Too bad they didnt name a town after him. Or am I missing something?

Lax
01-09-2005, 07:37 PM
No one can stick with Moss.

But hey, Eagles are going to get destroyed for hating the vikings. I changed my mind.

Moss is the best reciever in the NFL

League leader in Quarterback, Daunte Culpepper.

Thanks

250xridamatt
01-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Yea yea yea, enjoy it while it lasts. Tomorrow school is gonna suck so bad. Everyone in the school knows that i like the packers. Did Moss do anything stupid in the game today like last week? Favre blew it along with the rest of the team. I'm just gonna have to take the creulty tomorrow. You know you are a true fan when you can't enjoy football anymore because you want them to win so bad. I stopped watching after the first interception, and went to sleep. I hate to watch massacres.

(gets down on knees) You win htfoxchick, You're team is superior to mine.

Matt37
01-09-2005, 07:52 PM
People can stick with Moss. He isnt that good Philly sticked with him when they played monday night and they will do it again. Moss is a punk, Also whoever says Minnesota is going to destroy Philly i will take any bets. It seems like Vikings fans are forgetting that some high school teams have a better defense than the Vikings do

Chanman420q
01-09-2005, 08:01 PM
ya there defence also intercepted the ball 4 times and had a couple sacks. And were able to turn the ball over enough for the vikes to double there score. id say thats a ****ty defence

bman9
01-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
Yea yea yea, enjoy it while it lasts. Tomorrow school is gonna suck so bad. Everyone in the school knows that i like the packers. Did Moss do anything stupid in the game today like last week? Favre blew it along with the rest of the team. I'm just gonna have to take the creulty tomorrow. You know you are a true fan when you can't enjoy football anymore because you want them to win so bad. I stopped watching after the first interception, and went to sleep. I hate to watch massacres.

(gets down on knees) You win htfoxchick, You're team is superior to mine.

pretended to pull down his pants and rub his *** against the goal post....

250xridamatt
01-09-2005, 08:06 PM
ahhhh, ok, sounds like something he would do. He is an idiot. plain and simple. He may be good, but show some respect for the game man.

Matt37
01-09-2005, 08:07 PM
ya there defence also intercepted the ball 4 times and had a couple sacks. And were able to turn the ball over enough for the vikes to double there score. id say thats a ****ty defence

They played the green bay packers. I mean come on its not going to be the same. Just because you get 4 interceptions against the packers you now have a good defense. Give me a break, Iam not the only one saying they have a bad defense look at the rankings there among the worst in the whole NFL Iam afraid to say the stats dont lie.

bman9
01-09-2005, 08:10 PM
i dont know why you guess are ripping on the packers.....are you jealous that in years past they were the best and now you feel like you are a almighty fan with a good team...wait just wait.

alimdar2times
01-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Okay, I'm a DIEHARD Packers fan, and it's as simple as this:

The Vikings outplayed the Packers. They wanted it more.

Their defense (Vikings) does not deserve any special praise, they accomplished this against the Packers, who have nothing special to offer on either side of the ball.

IMO, the league should have just cancelled the NFC playoffs and gone straight to the Divisional Championship game, which will be the Eagles and Falcons. There really aren't any other tems in the NFC who really deserve to be in the playoffs (St Loius? Seattle? Green Bay? Minnesota?).

As far as Moss goes - talented? Yes. Classless embarassment to the league? ABSOLUTELY. The guy is just trying to pull another Terrell Owens (you know, where you don't perform at the level you're capable of, don't get along with the team, pull stupid stunts, and hope to get traded to a REAL contender).

Enjoy it while it lasts, the Eagles will dust the Vikes.

Lax
01-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Our defence stepped it up, and with Antoine Winfield back it improved our gameplay. We started blitzing, and I must give props to our defence cordinator, Ted Cortrall.

Chavous and Irvin are injured, they are a biggy. Our starting corner and starting safety.

Next year, we are going to make the playoffs definate if we pick up a line backer thats good and a corner thats good. That would give us two shutdown corners and a line backer in place of henderson.

Dave400ex
01-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Saying that Moss is the best reciever in the NFL might be pushing it a little bit don't you think? What about Marvin Harrison?

Matt37
01-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Our defence stepped it up, and with Antoine Winfield back it improved our gameplay. We started blitzing, and I must give props to our defence cordinator, Ted Cortrall.

Okay so the defense stepped it up one game. I still dont think that puts the Vikings in the category that some people are going to put them in this week which is a good defensive team.

bansheeguy77
01-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q

want a cookie? if ya wanna use the packers for example....the eagles were up 47-3 on them at half so?
the pack made a few costly mistakes early against the vikings which cost them the game.
but saying moss is the best receiver in the game please. do you know anything about football or history? he is far from it. he is trying to be like t.o but he forgot something t.o is very good. moss does things any receiver should be able to do. did ya check out the pro bowl secondary this year? 3 of the 4 are eagles.....but they cant hang with moss :rolleyes:

Matt37
01-09-2005, 08:43 PM
yea Bansheeguy thats what iam talking about. These Minnesota fans are just happy because there team actually made it into the playoffs this year unlike the year before when they choked on the last game to make it in against Arizona...:eek2:

Punk'd
01-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Who do the Rams play now?

Lax
01-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Moss didn't make it to the pro bowl because he was hurt for 6-7 games this season.

bansheeguy77
01-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Lax
Moss didn't make it to the pro bowl because he was hurt for 6-7 games this season.

his ego or his pride?

Lax
01-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Well, considering he himself was and is the best reciever in the NFL.

Matt37
01-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Well, considering he himself was and is the best reciever in the NFL.

Yea that is when he tries. He does not put out the same performance every sunday. Some games he is amazing others he doesnt even try. He is not the best reciever in the NFL consistency wise.

bansheeguy77
01-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Lax

actually he played 13 games this year....owens played 14 so 1 game made that much difference?? ya wanna compare go to thse links..

owens
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1290

homo
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12576

best receiver ever
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1291

i think the stats speak for themself.....

MY450R
01-10-2005, 06:51 AM
well well well, i knew when i came into work today that there would be a thread by you to respond to
im very glad that the viks won but i think next week your gonna get your *** handed to ya by the eagles
but you guys had a great win yesterday

FasstMidnightZ
01-10-2005, 07:42 AM
chit i like moss hes way better reciver than any other in the nfl,and ya gotta love the moon to all the pack fans :p,The rams play falcons saturday and the viks play the eagles http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?t=1&p=Fox%20Sports_Top%20News&m=Sports&mi=Top%20News&i=2146912f-0f4d-4181-9c27-f7ef8d099b00&rf=(they talk to moss)

trick450r
01-10-2005, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by alimdar2times

Their defense (Vikings) does not deserve any special praise, they accomplished this against the Packers, who have nothing special to offer on either side of the ball.

IMO, the league should have just cancelled the NFC playoffs and gone straight to the Divisional Championship game, which will be the Eagles and Falcons. There really aren't any other tems in the NFC who really deserve to be in the playoffs (St Loius? Seattle? Green Bay? Minnesota?).

As far as Moss goes - talented? Yes. Classless embarassment to the league? ABSOLUTELY. The guy is just trying to pull another Terrell Owens (you know, where you don't perform at the level you're capable of, don't get along with the team, pull stupid stunts, and hope to get traded to a REAL contender).

Enjoy it while it lasts, the Eagles will dust the Vikes.

Damn right...its simple as this guys and everyone knows it...the packers had one of their worst games this season and the vikings had their best!

Giz400ex
01-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by alimdar2times

Enjoy it while it lasts, the Eagles will dust the Vikes. very well put:D