PDA

View Full Version : 2 cell phones for sale...cheap

trict_out
01-09-2005, 12:53 PM
LOL this may be a long shot but i hate having things i dont use.
i have 2 samsung phones that i no longer use. One is set up for sprint service the other is set up for cingular. The sprint phone is a model sph-a660 ill admit it is a little scratched but is in perfect working condtion, nothin wrong whatsoever. The cingular phone is a model x-427m and lemme tell ya its in flawless condtion. The 2nd day i had it i dropped it in a puddle and fried the battery. When i put the battery in it from my moms phone (same model) it works fine except for a line in the middle of the screen. it is still very usable though just needs a new battery. Both come with outlet chargers and the spint model will come with a car charger. These would be perfect with someone with sprint or cingular that doesnt want to shell out big money for a new phone or jst wants a phone for another family member.
60$ for the cingular obo
75$ for the sprint obo

trict_out
01-09-2005, 01:41 PM
these are not old remote contol lookin phones either they are newer flip phones.

YZ400EX
01-09-2005, 02:21 PM
I will give you $30 shipped for the 660..These phones are free phones now from sprint with a new activation or with their handset upgrade program..I work for Sprint so I know this info..And since it is used and scratched up I think my price is fair..Is the esn on the phone clear or would it need to be released from an account? what is the reason you dont have it on your account anymore? was it ever on your account?? If not, where did you get it?? R U sure it can be used on another account? I dont need another phone, but I figure I can use it as a spare.. Let me know.

trict_out
01-09-2005, 03:51 PM
hey its you again your the only guy that will give me buisness around here! haha jk. The reason i dont use it anymore is because dad switched us from sprint to cingular. so as far as i know we dont have a sprint account, but u probally know more about this than me. All my friends numbers and stuff are still on there i spose i could take those off. im sorry i dont exactly know if it can be used on another account or even what an esn is?:(

YZ400EX
01-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Well you are a good guy to deal with so I dont mind giving you business..:D ..Now as far as the phone goes your parents probably paid everything off when cancelled so it should be good to go, but if you give me the esn I can check it..It is on the back of the phone underneath the battery..It may say esn dec or esn hex..if it says neither it will just be 11 digits all #'s..Let me know..Thanks

01-10-2005, 10:07 AM
hey i know of a company that just started that might buy your phones. sellyourcell.com give it a try.....

trict_out
01-10-2005, 07:59 PM
i cant find anything about an esd under the phone, how about the fcc id could that be it?

YZ400EX
01-10-2005, 11:06 PM
No like I said..It is on the actual phone..not the battery..if it doesnt say esn dec or esn hex it will just be 11 digits all #'s..let me know..Thanks

trict_out
01-11-2005, 01:31 PM
i dropped ya a pm with the numbers

YZ400EX
01-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Yep I got em..I will check them tomorrow when I go back to work..Thanks