PDA

View Full Version : Final Monore Flattrack

dirtmomma
01-09-2005, 11:25 AM
WEll we had our final race last night of the season!! We ALL raced last night & did pretty good :)

My hubby Ron, rode the YFZ450 & was doing AWESOME in 2nd about to take 1st when there was a pile up & he had to take the LONG way around but he had fun & REALLY like the quad:blah:
DJ took his blaster & raced it for fun & did great for having NO brakes, the winner of the class said that was the best competion he's had ALL year :), we are putting a big bore & new crank & rod in it so he'll be ready & VERY happy to get more HP:devil:

As for ME i think I did good, I rode the 450 for only my 2nd race, there were 7 girls in the class & I got 3rd int he A main :D :D needless to say it felt good, I had 2nd in the heat but a gal got around me :o then I couldn't get back around her, she was slow in the corners but held a tight line, I just had a good time & thats what I was there for :D

DJ finsihed the year 3rd int he 450 open classs,4th in the 250/350 4 stroke, last night he came away w/ 2nd int he open 200cc, & 3rd inthe 450 open!!

Lil man also made the podium for a 1st place trophy almost as big as him he was VERY happy!!

I will have pics once I download them

QuadJunkies
01-10-2005, 12:26 AM
SAWEET DM!!!! how ya likin that 450 racing?? :devil: I series gets geared back up again on Sat. :) and Troy FINALLY has his quad to race ..... :blah: :macho

dirtmomma
01-10-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
SAWEET DM!!!! how ya likin that 450 racing?? :devil: I series gets geared back up again on Sat. :) and Troy FINALLY has his quad to race ..... :blah: :macho

Oh that 450 is treating me GREAT, I KNOW if I have seat time on it I could do something!! Maybe he'll let me race it next season out there & try for the podium :D:D:D:devil: I'm sure he'll let me run some this summer on it ;)
Man you guys have been on a LONG break your probably dying to get back out there huh!! GOOD LUCK this weekend to ALL of you!!

dirtmomma
01-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Ok well I'm UPSET w/ myself/camera :(:( I only got this pic of Trevor & us w/ his trophy, my POS camera must of shut off when I did DJ's pics :mad: :mad:

But anyway here's one proud little boy w/ his big ol trophy :D:D that would be a PROUD Mom & Dad too ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/p6b72640de8514a9343e95cc8628c3a48/f586b38e.jpg

QuadJunkies
01-17-2005, 01:06 AM
DM~~

You have SERIOUSLY got to get rid of that dial up .Ive got vids Im doing on this years FT season and it gonna be GOOD!:macho :blah: We have some darn good racers this year and the trakc was plentiful this last week!! We geared up after a 6-7 week pause for the holidays .. TONS of CArnage!! One guy broke his wrist/hand or something,a few roll overs, one track official getting run over :eek: and two kids piling it up!!!:huh :eek2: (happy to report no serious injury)
Lance took 1st in Pro (imagine that :o ) Troy tok 2nd on his Predator!:blah: Bluez440 took 1st in the heatand main, I took 2nd in theheat and 3rd in the main :rolleyes: ,LilQJ took 1st place and mlil man took 3rd in the modified class.... Im happy to report we had no major damage but Troy took a few hard hits and has some nice marks on his Baja wheels and Nerfs :grr:

maggiesboy
01-17-2005, 07:38 AM
Im happy to report we had no major damage but Troy took a few hard hits and has some nice marks on his Baja wheels and Nerfs :grr:

It sounds like DJ was at the controls if you had wheel damage! LOL :blah:

dirtmomma
01-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Glad to hear your back up & racing QJ :D Sounds like our LAST night LOL, glad noone was hurt too bad!! YES I do need to get rid of this FINE dial up LOL, but I can still watch some vids it just takes me a day LOL ;)

QuadJunkies
01-17-2005, 10:01 AM
I forgot to mention... BlueZ440 is steppin it up. Hes movin to Pro class this wk end........ :cool: Hes really stepped it up this year. I hope he gets up in front of Lance,that would make his night!!!:blah:

Im thinking about putting my new set up on this wk end but man. after al lthe Carnage it makes me wonder if I should wait!:eek2:

dirtmomma
01-17-2005, 02:20 PM
I forgot to mention... BlueZ440 is steppin it up. Hes movin to Pro class this wk end........ :cool: Hes really stepped it up this year. I hope he gets up in front of Lance,that would make his night!!!:blah:

Im thinking about putting my new set up on this wk end but man. after al lthe Carnage it makes me wonder if I should wait!:eek2:

LOL I know what you mean abut putting the new "goodies" on I wouldnt' want to hurt them EITHER :D

Thats cool about Blue GOOD LUCK man ;) he must of got the sway bar dialed in huh, bet he's liking that now!!

QuadJunkies
01-17-2005, 11:33 PM
I dont think one tire come up on the corners once........... :macho
So I would have to say.Yeah, hes likin it!:blah: We went ahead and started putting on my new mods tongiht, now its time to figure out how to make it all fit on the front :mad:

dirtmomma
01-18-2005, 07:32 AM
I dont think one tire come up on the corners once........... :macho
So I would have to say.Yeah, hes likin it!:blah: We went ahead and started putting on my new mods tongiht, now its time to figure out how to make it all fit on the front :mad:

Ahh your new parts aren't fitting?? Thats a bummer! Dang you are gonna be stylin & profilin' once it's done ;)

MUST POST PICS :D:D