PDA

View Full Version : urgent...please read

PDunes300ex
04-25-2002, 05:46 PM
This thread is concerning the pismo dunes....Crowdogs thread has all the info but i just received some disturbing info in the mail. The Sierra club is sending a form letter around urging support for the closure of the oceano dunes. The pamphlet is slick and well put together...so i could see how people that do not own ATV's would lend support to a cause that is falsely portrayed in the Sierra Clubs letter. Please everybody write to the addresses in Crowdogs thread and lend support for my home riding area. If Oceano is closed my quad and many visitor's quads will miss out on great dune riding. Even if you are not ever going to ride here...please lend your support before the Sierra Club tries to close down your local spots.

Please hurry the decision is only weeks away

Thank you in advance

R-Crazy
04-28-2002, 10:52 PM
man. we have our sport. they have their sport (nature geeks). why do they have to keep bugging us?

dave

mopar 400
04-29-2002, 03:03 PM
Dman Hippies. That Sierra Club cna kiss my a@#. If they get Pismo closed, I will have to drive to Glamis or Oregon. That would royally suck. I support Friends of Oceano Dunes, and frequent the dunes about fifteen times a year. They better not close it. :devil