PDA

View Full Version : supercross race on tomorrow -best one yet-

Mxjunkie
01-08-2005, 11:40 PM
I just listened to it live, it was one of the most intense supercross races ever, many riders fell etc, check it out!

THQ World Supercross GP/ THQ AMA Supercross Series from Anaheim, CA

ESPN2 - Sun Jan. 9, 2005 - 12:00 p.m. EST - Original Episode - 125cc

ESPN2 - Sun Jan. 9, 2005 - 1:00 p.m. EST - Original Episode - 250cc

QuadRacer041
01-09-2005, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I just listened to it live, it was one of the most intense supercross races ever, many riders fell etc, check it out!

ESPN2 - Sun Jan. 9, 2005 - 12:00 p.m. EST - Original Episode - 125cc

ESPN2 - Sun Jan. 9, 2005 - 1:00 p.m. EST - Original Episode - 250cc

what happened to MC?

komatsu kid
01-09-2005, 06:37 AM
who won?i dont have cable to watch it:(

Guy400
01-09-2005, 06:47 AM
250 Main was:
1. Windham - Honda
2. Larocco - Honda
3. Carmichael - Suzuki
4. Tortelli - Suzuki
5. Stewart - Kawasaki
6. Wey - Honda
7. Vuillemin - Yamaha
8. Gibson - Honda
9. Fonseca - Honda
10. Pastrana - Suzuki

QuadRacer041
01-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by komatsu kid
who won?i dont have cable to watch it:(

its on espn2 at 12pm eastern time today

rollie
01-09-2005, 09:56 AM
it just started!!!:D

khen
01-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Talking about your sloppy track!!

FasstMidnightZ
01-09-2005, 10:41 AM
wow everyone is havein prob's, MUDDY AS HE1l

01-09-2005, 10:43 AM
That was the lamest race ive ever seen. Theyre all going about 5 mph through that mud. If those were quads, theyd be powering right through that sh*t.

BlueZ440
01-09-2005, 11:51 AM
It's a MUD FEST..that's when they need us Quad ***s out there..:D

hessianmx111
01-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
That was the lamest race ive ever seen. Theyre all going about 5 mph through that mud. If those were quads, theyd be powering right through that sh*t.
That was one of the best races ive seen in a long time, it wasnt led by one person the whole time there were lots of position changes. No **** a quad would be powering through it, a quad has 4 wheels and you dont have to keep your balance as much as you do on a bike especially in the mud. Good race, glad to see MC and Pastrana back, cant wait to see how the rest of the season goes.

SRH
01-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450

lol are you crazy? if it was quads they would be stuck, when you see a dirtbike sitting in a corner up to its tank in mud no quad would make it unless it was 4x4, ive raced a quad in the mud ..id rather ride a bike, i dont think you realize how fast they were going.....the quads wouldnt even make the whoops on one of those tracks

NTPRacing#19
01-09-2005, 05:02 PM
i bet your *** that a quad wouldnt be able to triple that jump reed was doing in heat 2!!! these guys are nasty!

muddy400EX
01-09-2005, 05:37 PM
i saw the highlights of it on speed and it was awesome. and a quad would be terrible in those conditions, they would be getting stuck every 5 seconds.

hessianmx111
01-09-2005, 06:01 PM
I cant wait till phoenix to see how bubba does in some good conditions, it should be a really good season.

Mxjunkie
01-09-2005, 06:15 PM
this will hands down be a season to remeber!

pastrana, charmichael, reed, bubba, mc, mike larocco oo my god, i still cant belive pastrana was racing with a cast, i rode with a cast on, hurts like hell

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 07:04 PM
pastrana is a total H-O-M-O, yet again he dissapoints all his pansy fans with "im hurt" BS, he must be the weakest little weakling puke-us there is, you dont hear ricky using his injury as an excuse, he just takes the year off and comes back.

lets not even get started on monkey boy stewart, but at least he came in 5th, STRAMI is a total loser.

the conditions yeah yeah

ricky is a vet and he showed it with a 3rd. you dont ***** and make excuses, you race.

jamal "orangutan" stewart pretty much gave up before it started, saying "now i feel like phoenix is my first race" when asked about the conditions.

"my whole life is about jan 8th"
"ill die before i let ricky beat me" well ape, heres the rope.

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 07:05 PM
pastrana is a total H-O-M-O, yet again he dissapoints all his pansy fans with "im hurt" BS, he must be the weakest little weakling puke-us there is, you dont hear ricky using his injury as an excuse, he just takes the year off and comes back.

lets not even get started on monkey boy stewart, but at least he came in 5th, STRAMI is a total loser.

the conditions yeah yeah

ricky is a vet and he showed it with a 3rd. you dont ***** and make excuses, you race.

jamal "orangutan" stewart pretty much gave up before it started, saying "now i feel like phoenix is my first race" when asked about the conditions.

Mxjunkie
01-09-2005, 07:14 PM
:rolleyes:

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 07:23 PM
:mad:

hessianmx111
01-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by BlackYFZ450LES

the conditions yeah yeah

You are a moron, plain and simple.

I-7
01-09-2005, 08:29 PM

the conditions yeah yeah

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive1.jpg

It makes you wonder if people actually talk to someone with that kind of an attitude...

Did your parents drop you on your head when you were young or make you watch peewee herman?? :(

SRH
01-09-2005, 08:30 PM

the conditions yeah yeah

your a piece of ****,plain and simple

pastrana has had about 300 times the injuries as carmicheal, after a race or competition hes bed ridden, carmicheal had a knee injury and took a year off pastrana has about 3 of them a year

you honestly beleive the conditions didnt play a role in the finsihes? no doubt in my mind stewart will top rickys wins and win just as many championships,pastrana has more talent than any of them and if he could ever put it together and stay consistent he would dominate but i dont see that happening anytime soon

hsr
01-09-2005, 08:33 PM

the conditions yeah yeah

you must be one of them redneck white trash get er done ***gotz

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 08:36 PM
my whole point was he pussied out and made excuses, they ALL had to deal with the conditions, what are tiny leprechuans better in the mud than egotistical black apes?

no, RC is just better

again, same old whiney BS,

"pas is the best ever, IF ONLY he could be consistent"

christ do you guys ever get tried of that?

BUT BUT BUT

RACING IS ABOUT CONSISTENCY!!!!!!!!

doing well all moto, all night, all year, mud or indoors, thats how ricky became the winningest rider ever, not BS talk and "what if"

I-7
01-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Ok you can go back to masturbating now thanks for sharing the info :)

Mxjunkie
01-09-2005, 08:41 PM
this guy is a dumbass, im sorry if anyone likes him, first off pastrana gets hurt, you crash when you push the limit, it happens jesus christ, id LOVE to see you even ride with pastrana, hes all done with freestyle this year and now is souly set for racing, all he needs to do is heal up that wrist, this is redicoulus :grr:

SRH
01-09-2005, 08:45 PM
my whole point was he pussied out and made excuses, they ALL had to deal with the conditions, what are tiny leprechuans better in the mud than egotistical black apes?

no, RC is just better

again, same old whiney BS,

"pas is the best ever, IF ONLY he could be consistent"

christ do you guys ever get tried of that?

BUT BUT BUT

RACING IS ABOUT CONSISTENCY!!!!!!!!

doing well all moto, all night, all year, mud or indoors, thats how ricky became the winningest rider ever, not BS talk and "what if"

lol rc isnt better, stewart crushed all his 125 records and will move on and do the same in the 250s, rc didnt win his 250 debut either

where do you get off calling him an ape? people like you are just the scum of the earth , worthless un talented trash living in t here trailer park feelinglike a badass with his new computer

Tantal
01-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by SRH
your a piece of ****,plain and simple

pastrana has had about 300 times the injuries as carmicheal, after a race or competition hes bed ridden, carmicheal had a knee injury and took a year off pastrana has about 3 of them a year

you honestly beleive the conditions didnt play a role in the finsihes? no doubt in my mind stewart will top rickys wins and win just as many championships,pastrana has more talent than any of them and if he could ever put it together and stay consistent he would dominate but i dont see that happening anytime soon

The track conditions simply don't mean **** - the ****ers are suppose to be professionals - PROFESSIONALS! It's not ****ing amateur HOUR! If ya can't stand the heat get your *** out the muh ***kin kitchum.

Pastrana doesn't have **** on RC OR Stewart. Just look at the stats, past and present.

Tantal
01-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by SRH
lol rc isnt better, stewart crushed all his 125 records and will move on and do the same in the 250s, rc didnt win his 250 debut either

where do you get off calling him an ape? people like you are just the scum of the earth , worthless un talented trash living in t here trailer park feelinglike a badass with his new computer

Yeah, yeah, yeah, same old song and dance.

RC will continue to kick *** and take names, with Stewart not far behind. RC will school all the children like he always does - maybe a few loses here and there.

SRH, if blackyfz is the scum of the earth, then what does that make you? A pole smoking yuppie toad?

SRH
01-09-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Tantal
The track conditions simply don't mean **** - the ****ers are suppose to be professionals - PROFESSIONALS! It's not ****ing amateur HOUR! If ya can't stand the heat get your *** out the muh ***kin kitchum.

Pastrana doesn't have **** on RC OR Stewart. Just look at the stats, past and present.

lol, then lets see if phoenix is the same and see if reeds wheel locks up, rc loops out, windham gets stuck, mc slides out in brakes his clutch lever, ...but i guess they dont mean ****...jujst about every mud race one rider will win who runs midpack in dry conditions...

i did look at the stats, every time pastrana has come back he battled it out with rc, then hed go down, he has the speed for sure to win

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:00 PM
yes actually, it does

yeah yeah stewart was gonna kill him today, excuses, he will kill him this year, and there will be more excuses when he doesnt, monkey boy wont beat leprechuan in SX or MX until RC retires.

and yes im a gun lovin, woman beatin, crass, rude, alcoholic, cat killer, who usually offends people and always swears, and im also a freedom freak, meaning i get off on the first amendment when i call anyone an ape, im not a racist nor do i live in a trailer park.

SRH, i think you are the racist, you dont mention me calling RC a leprechuan but freak about monkey boy stewart??

i smell a liberal....

SRH
01-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Tantal
Y.

SRH, if blackyfz is the scum of the earth, then what does that make you? A pole smoking yuppie toad?

um no it doesnt:huh i wasnt aware so many people beleived stewart was an ape.....you gotta be real ignorant to make a comment like that...

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:05 PM
what a cop out...

SRH
01-09-2005, 09:06 PM
i call anyone an ape, im not a racist nor do i live in a trailer park.

SRH, i think you are the racist, you dont mention me calling RC a leprechuan but freak about monkey boy stewart??

i smell a liberal....

sorry i wasnt aware we had a race of leprechans running around....

liberal is just a spin off term some ignorant narrow minded moron uses for someone with an iq above 55 that thinks before they speak....

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:07 PM
yep, hes a lib

SRH
01-09-2005, 09:08 PM
what a cop out...

a cop out?,

explain to me this how is james stewart an ape if your not using it racially?

SRH
01-09-2005, 09:09 PM
yep, hes a lib

id rather be a liberal than a piece of trash like yourself

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:10 PM
SRH that proves how dumb you are, "liberal" is a political term going back to the 14th century

"Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin "liberalis" suitable for a freeman, generous, from liber free; perhaps akin to Old English lEodan to grow, Greek eleutheros free
Date: 14th century"

i didnt know they had "spin off terms" in the dark ages

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:13 PM
he resembles an ape, with long arms and a big ape nose and mouth, sort of how reed resembles a kangaroo or ricky resembles a leprechuan, hes shorter than short and has a scrunchy little cat face. you are the spinster

Mxjunkie
01-09-2005, 09:14 PM
. you are the spinster

and you are a dumbass :macho

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:16 PM
wow you always have a lot to add, go ride your 80...

SRH
01-09-2005, 09:20 PM
SRH that proves how dumb you are, "liberal" is a political term going back to the 14th century

"Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin "liberalis" suitable for a freeman, generous, from liber free; perhaps akin to Old English lEodan to grow, Greek eleutheros free
Date: 14th century"

i didnt know they had "spin off terms" in the dark ages

:rolleyes: wow...ur dumber than i thought,as for spin off i met it in the way that the term liberal doesnt apply to me but you use it to classify someone that doesnt think like some southern mountaineer who has never seen another human... how much you wanna bet stewarts arms are no longer than your own? and apes nose looks nothing like his, i wasnt aware that the national champion was a cat...i guess you are pretty smart since the run down of the top riders goes like this

we got
a cat
a kangaroo
a monkey
and a leprachaun battling it out for the championship...

that sounds intelligent, your right, im sorry for arguing with you

hausahushusahauhauhauahuahahahahahah

SRH
01-09-2005, 09:20 PM

go sleep with your sister or wife...eh same thing:blah:

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:23 PM
i didnt mean to offend your 15 year old lover MXJunkie, id rather be a hic than a NY hillary loving liberal

Mxjunkie
01-09-2005, 09:24 PM

oo i will ;)

I-7
01-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Black and Tanty or whatever, alright, your a RC supporter we can tell that, so am I, but the point of the matter is your saying all of this crap about people that are probably making a million more dollars + per year and work their asses off to keep sponsors and perform, and you critisize them... I dont get it. You will never measure up to them at all and you must be a real interesting fellow if you think SO STRONGLY about stewart to call him an orangutang and pastrana to call him a *****. Did they run over your cat or something? You must not have many things to do in your life. Wait for phoenix. I bet you that the results will be VERY different then last nights results. Did you watch the race on TV? It wasnt even like watching a normal race. People have their strong and weak points. Some people are amazing mud racers, some people are amazing sand racers. So drop the name calling, you sound like a 11 year old who just got his lolipop stolen

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:26 PM
i would bet anything that monkey's arms are longer than mine compared to height

SRH
01-09-2005, 09:27 PM
i didnt mean to offend your 15 year old lover MXJunkie, id rather be a hic than a NY hillary loving liberal

see folks, notice what happens when he has nothing intelligent to say backand realizes hes is trapped in a corner, he resorts to a 12 year old childs tactics of name calling ...dont be that guy

Mxjunkie
01-09-2005, 09:28 PM
i would bet anything that monkey's arms are longer than mine compared to height

man you need help :rolleyes:

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:30 PM
strong and weak points? cmon, its called a dirt bike, not a "perfect condition bike" the point is, RC switched teams and he still got 3rd, bubba is not better than him, and will not beat ricky this year. he talks a lot of **** and so far hasnt backed it up, hes only back tracked, "wait till phoenix" is such a cop out, then it will be "wait till the next race" and so on... excuses are like azzholes

Mxjunkie
01-09-2005, 09:32 PM
strong and weak points? cmon, its called a dirt bike, not a "perfect condition bike" the point is, RC switched teams and he still got 3rd, bubba is not better than him, and will not beat ricky this year. he talks a lot of **** and so far hasnt backed it up, hes only back tracked, "wait till phoenix" is such a cop out, then it will be "wait till the next race" and so on... excuses are like azzholes

lmao oo wow he switched bikes, that right there would be an excuse, if your rider persay from the comments you have made would have to make every rider perfect, which isnt possible because of differnt riding styles etc etc, soo i dont see how rickeys the best or anyone, its racing not the election..

SRH
01-09-2005, 09:33 PM

i dont think you have ever ridden or raced a dirtbike in your whole life, bubba doesnt talk any crap hes a lil cocky but has every reason to be, him and rc are pals and have been for years, im sure rc would be ashamed to read the kind of garbage one of his fans would post

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:34 PM
hahahahahah please, SRH you couldnt back a blind cat into a corner, you called liberal a spin off term and i tooled you, and its because you are a NY liberal. if you want pointers on saying nothing, check out some of MXjunkies 2000+ posts

BlackYFZ450LES
01-09-2005, 09:37 PM
excuse?

ricky, unlike bubba, hansnt been the one talking ****, with the magazine headlines like "ill die before i let ricky beat me"

he had to make excuses, he didnt back up his BS

ricky got a solid 3rd, and didnt say things like "ill die before i let mike larocco beat me" he didnt have to make excuses.

and im not even into SX, nor am i a RC fan, just calling it how i see it.

and i ride and own DBs and quads

SRH
01-09-2005, 09:38 PM
hahahahahah please, SRH you couldnt back a blind cat into a corner, you called liberal a spin off term and i tooled you, and its because you are a NY liberal. if you want pointers on saying nothing, check out some of MXjunkies 2000+ posts

um no you didnt, are you reading the same posts i am? why dont you apologize to mx junkie for turning his thread into a flamewar...you didnt tool me your using the term liberal so freely your not applying it correctly

SRH
01-09-2005, 09:40 PM
excuse?

ricky, unlike bubba, hansnt been the one talking ****, with the magazine headlines like "ill die before i let ricky beat me"

he had to make excuses, he didnt back up his BS

ricky got a solid 3rd, and didnt say things like "ill die before i let mike larocco beat me" he didnt have to make excuses.

and im not even into SX, nor am i a RC fan, just calling it how i see it.

and i ride and own DBs and quads

ricky said he could win and thats what he was gonan do, and he didnt win, he didnt back up his bs either did he?

SixthFloorFreak
01-09-2005, 10:51 PM
important to remember, Pastrami passed RC towards the end of the race...to bad he was lap traffic

RC for life

FourFiftyFour
01-10-2005, 12:29 AM
damn guys, chill out, and for all the bashers out there...why dont u go ride in those conditions, and have to be AS FAST as you normally are with perfect conditions, then NOT complain about the track......yes let me see you do that, then you have room to talk......until then....shut up

i dont see you making millions, all of those guys are good, as in MUCH BETTER THAN YOU, get over it and straighten up

JTRtrx250r
01-10-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
damn guys, chill out, and for all the bashers out there...why dont u go ride in those conditions, and have to be AS FAST as you normally are with perfect conditions, then NOT complain about the track......yes let me see you do that, then you have room to talk......until then....shut up

i dont see you making millions, all of those guys are good, as in MUCH BETTER THAN YOU, get over it and straighten up :D ;)

Im definitly w/ ya on this SRH!!

some ppl really need to grow TF up!:rolleyes: and not sound like such throw-back derelect's:rolleyes:

NO WAY would a quad do better at that track for ****!!!

and ANY one of them would hand you your *** on their WORST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a FACT!!!!!!;) This season is gonna kick *** no matter who wins!

01-10-2005, 10:00 AM
How is Pastrana a wimp when he goes out in the X games, does a 360, crashes, knocks himself out and a black/blue eye, goes out the next day and wins a silver? If you consider that being a wimp I can not imagine what you think of the others who cannot deal with any pain at all.

exrider360
01-10-2005, 12:46 PM
BlackYFZ450LES calling us new yorkers liberals. i dont eve know what a liberal is

just ignore him i would love to have the rath of banning people it would be so much fun.:D :D

exrider360
01-10-2005, 01:14 PM
BlackYFZ450LES is your name dirty pete

Flynbryan19
01-10-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Cron
How is Pastrana a wimp when he goes out in the X games, does a 360, crashes, knocks himself out and a black/blue eye, goes out the next day and wins a silver? If you consider that being a wimp I can not imagine what you think of the others who cannot deal with any pain at all.

I wouldn't call him a whimp..... But I would be more inclined to call him Mr. Glass..... If the guy could go for more than two races without hurting himself it'd be impressive. I've never seen such an accident prone/fragile pro in the 11 years that I've been following Sx/Mx.

He's VERY naturally talented, and definately has big cahuna's, but I can recall maybe one season in which he hasn't been out for at least part of the season due to some kind of injury.

SRH
01-10-2005, 04:01 PM
i think this will be one of th most interesting seasons in the 250 class ever... and the 125s perhaps too, lamson was right up in the mix..good to see him back out there, him and mc were my favorite riders for years

pastamis problem is hes very immature and it results with him landing on his head...that and he has giant kahunas, i dont think hes really fragile its just when he crashes....he crashes

Mxjunkie
01-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i think this will be one of th most interesting seasons in the 250 class ever... and the 125s perhaps too, lamson was right up in the mix..good to see him back out there, him and mc were my favorite riders for years

pastamis problem is hes very immature and it results with him landing on his head...that and he has giant kahunas, i dont think hes really fragile its just when he crashes....he crashes

i think it may be cause he has the balls to do it, loves going big and will try just about anything and yeah it results in some pretty bad injurys and crashes, i guess it happens once you push it so far..

exrider360
01-10-2005, 04:55 PM
it is gonan be a sweet 250 season carmicheal bubba reed mcgrath and pastrana its gonna be a real sweet season

Mxjunkie
01-10-2005, 05:05 PM
http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/race_report/article/0,13190,1015827,00.html

look at the ruts :eek2:

exrider360
01-10-2005, 05:14 PM
if i remeber in the 126 final heat the bike was barried in the inside corner over the back wheel.

im gonna try to foloow the whole season this year

Mxjunkie
01-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by exrider360
if i remeber in the 126 final heat the bike was barried in the inside corner over the back wheel.

im gonna try to foloow the whole season this year

yup happened in the 250 too

i would laugh if its the same the next race, might as well get the xc guys out if it does :blah:

exrider360
01-10-2005, 06:37 PM
posted my mxjunkie

i would laugh if its the same the next race, might as well get the xc guys out if it does

haha thats an awsome idea i think your buddy that strted running his mouth here left.

who do you think will be on top this season in 250's

AZblaster44
01-10-2005, 08:11 PM
yup happened in the 250 too

i would laugh if its the same the next race, might as well get the xc guys out if it does :blah:

Track wont be covered in mud in the phoenix race, Bank One Ballpark has a retractable roof they can close if it rains which it prolly will.. it always seems to get cloudy/rainey around SX time

Mxjunkie
01-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by exrider360
posted my mxjunkie

i would laugh if its the same the next race, might as well get the xc guys out if it does

haha thats an awsome idea i think your buddy that strted running his mouth here left.

who do you think will be on top this season in 250's

i would love to see mc take it all, but its so hard to choose with all the great riders in this class :eek2:

JTRtrx250r
01-10-2005, 08:42 PM
i would love to see mc take it all, but its so hard to choose with all the great riders in this class :eek2: Ya know what dude...I gotta agree w/ that!;)