PDA

View Full Version : hbomb forum?

Hondadudeehhhh
01-08-2005, 06:24 PM
when's it gonna be back up?

01-08-2005, 07:01 PM
i dunno i just went there 2 days ago n couyldnt get on im done with that site im lilfreestyler04 if u were wandering this site kicksass

HtFoxChick
01-08-2005, 07:36 PM
yes sir

01-08-2005, 10:19 PM
The better not delete my mad phat post count yo.

HndaRdr400
01-09-2005, 01:36 PM
The forum is over.

Hondadudeehhhh
01-09-2005, 01:40 PM
well thats too bad. I was a really frequent poster there. When h 7 came out it started to blow up again. You should give timmy and me mod powers because we post there so much.

HndaRdr400
01-09-2005, 01:43 PM
out of anyones control wes miller decided, sorry.
He said it was to time consuming and money consuming

01-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Well, outsource the time consumption to kids that will do it for free!:macho :chinese:

Hondadudeehhhh
01-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Well, outsource the time consumption to kids that will do it for free!:macho :chinese:

:devil: yeah but oh well. I'd say let that forum die for a while then bring it back.

exrider360
01-09-2005, 05:25 PM
so whats the deal with all of the guy that rode for them they quit or something. pretty much huevos 7 is the last huevos movie to be made.

Hondadudeehhhh
01-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by exrider360
so whats the deal with all of the guy that rode for them they quit or something. pretty much huevos 7 is the last huevos movie to be made.

uh no.... as far as i know jon and derek are the only ones that officially left. Why would Wes stop making movies just because 2 freestylers leave and web designer (or what ever dan did)? He will still make movies covering racing, freeriding, and all that stuff. THere's always going to be ameture freestylers, dont start rumars like that......

hondaracer305
01-09-2005, 10:16 PM
mother fugger :mad: i loved to go to hbombfilms forum, right when it started getting cleaned up, he decided to close it, even after he said that as long as hbombfilms was still a company, then the forum will live, im totally bummed, i loved that place. it seems like in here, noone cares what you say, noone talks back to you, even if you post pics or whatever. ive asked a few questions here and i sometimes never get a reply, WTF. im just tired of being "overlooked", especially when im the one showing respect to almost everyone i talk to on here.

Dan_Guetter
01-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
mother fugger :mad: i loved to go to hbombfilms forum, right when it started getting cleaned up, he decided to close it, even after he said that as long as hbombfilms was still a company, then the forum will live, im totally bummed, i loved that place. it seems like in here, noone cares what you say, noone talks back to you, even if you post pics or whatever. ive asked a few questions here and i sometimes never get a reply, WTF. im just tired of being "overlooked", especially when im the one showing respect to almost everyone i talk to on here.

I created the H-Bomb forums when i first came aboard wes's operation. It really had potential to take off. Yes, there were alot of people who put in there 2 cents and made the forums very informative. Even when we had the forums, i had to convince wes to leave it up, cause i believe it for one, helped the company out by giving all his fans to come together. Now that im no longer an h-bomb employee, no one really had the knowledge to keep that place in order and update......it wasn't a priority for wes. Thats why its down. I would have to dissagree with him on this decision, but hey....thats his choice.

And i would like to thank the people who loved the forums....and to the people who miss it, i appreciate the good times you gave us over there!

Atvriders.com is #1 in my book, give it time, you'll find out its worth another chance!

Dan

exrider360
01-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Hondadudeehhhh

i didnt start any rumors i heard that around the site somewer.

Hondadudeehhhh
01-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Hondadudeehhhh

i didnt start any rumors i heard that around the site somewer.

well spreading is the same thing but i dont really care. YOu know how dumb some people are and will hear a little piece of something and make a huge deal out of it? lol but its cool, i just highly doubt it is true.

OH and dan, im sure there will be but will Akraix have a forum? You guys are like taunting us with thew web site link. YOU NEED TO GIT ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!! im excited man

semin_demon
01-10-2005, 01:59 PM
dont shoot semin over it frig semin shooters:D :D :scary:

mxquadracer
01-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
I created the H-Bomb forums when i first came aboard wes's operation. It really had potential to take off. Yes, there were alot of people who put in there 2 cents and made the forums very informative. Even when we had the forums, i had to convince wes to leave it up, cause i believe it for one, helped the company out by giving all his fans to come together. Now that im no longer an h-bomb employee, no one really had the knowledge to keep that place in order and update......it wasn't a priority for wes. Thats why its down. I would have to dissagree with him on this decision, but hey....thats his choice.

And i would like to thank the people who loved the forums....and to the people who miss it, i appreciate the good times you gave us over there!

Atvriders.com is #1 in my book, give it time, you'll find out its worth another chance!

Dan

You guys made it a hell of a place to chill Dan, no way to have any regrets coming out of Hbomb. QuadFMX has always been my main digs, but it sure was fun to drop in to see what the boys were doing

HndaRdr400
01-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Dan I would of gave it a shot, but My graphic design isnt up to par with you, oh well.
And like you said my efforts to keep the site up and maintained would not have been paid for.

FMX
01-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Pabs, is there anybody to do the graphic work now?....i noticed the ad in the new dirt wheels and it wasnt so hot......isnt there suposed to be a new guy coming?

Bart

hondaracer305
01-10-2005, 05:24 PM
thanks for informing me dan.

One thing that sucks, i had a huge post count over there, now its all gone :rolleyes: :( . oh well, if akraix has a forum, i guess that'll be the new place to chill.

HndaRdr400
01-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Yeah they have a new guy but I havent seen his work, that must of been his in the mag

exrider360
01-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Hondadudeehhhh

i was asking a dam question

Hondadudeehhhh
01-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Hondadudeehhhh

i was asking a dam question

why you getting all defensive? I wasnt trying to start crap..... Just clearing something up.

exrider360
01-11-2005, 02:26 PM
allright alls i wanted was an aswer and i got it. thank you

HtFoxChick
02-05-2005, 02:28 PM
I hope all you guys have had a chance to check out the new forum at Akraix.com. I have to say, I really like it so far!!! Proud of you Dan!!!!:D

02-05-2005, 04:21 PM
I had a post count more than double anyones, but I dont really care about that, Akraix will fill the void it left in freestyle information and help. I like forums like Akraix where you can tell someone to stfu if they say something stupid without getting banned.

All it did was just sending all of the hbomb online forum fans onto the Akraix bandwagon

HtFoxChick
02-05-2005, 06:38 PM
I see you post alot. Where you from and do you race, do freestyle???? Just wondering.

02-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Whats up Jamie, glad to answer your questions. I did small freestyle last fall and i fell in love with it and it comes real natural and easy for me, so this year i plan on doing as much as possible and hopefully hitting a few ramp hits. I really want to throw myself into it this summer by driving anywhere I can in the U.S. to freestyle with people. I also race Stock B in NEATV-MX.:chinese:

And if your bros every come out here, I'll be at that, too.:macho

FTR250Rnif
02-13-2005, 07:07 PM
ah dude nik ur an a**hole! hahahaha:D

rollie
02-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by FTR250Rnif
ah dude nik ur an a**hole! hahahaha:D

:confused::D