PDA

View Full Version : Blingstar Industries - "New Site Sponsor"

Admin
01-08-2005, 06:23 PM
BlingStar Industries came on strong in the ATV industry over the past year and are continuing to expand support. BlingStar gave away thousands of dollars to the Top Pro Riders competing in the GNC MX Series last year, and this year they want to giveaway some product to ATVriders.com members :D.

BlingStar Industries wants to take our Quad Builder of the Year to a Higher Level and give away a minimum $250.00 in BlingStar Bucks to the winner, but if the winner has a BlingStar Bumper, they will get $400.00 in BlingStar Bucks!!!

Also, BlingStar Industries is now going to sponsor an ATVriders.com Quad of the Month, and the Winner will receive a FREE BlingStar Product.

I am honored to have BlingStar Industries as a Site Sponsor, and it great to see they are dedicated to supporting ATV racing and its customers.

Blingstar Industries (http://www.blingstar.com)

theTman
01-08-2005, 06:24 PM
welcome!!!

BLING-BLING!

JR3
01-08-2005, 06:25 PM
nice im getting a blingstar bumper soon it sux that my quad will never win anything thoe

Mxjunkie
01-08-2005, 06:26 PM
welcome, my cr80 could use some bling bling parts ;)

diangelo#67
01-08-2005, 06:26 PM
wow thats awesome freddie and clint are cool guys,that stand by their products 100%

Admin
01-08-2005, 06:32 PM
I just spoke with Clint. He is at the Supercross Race in California, so it doesn't look like it was cancelled. They are providing the Podium Throne, which is awesome looking.

TheFontMaster
01-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Thats awsome, Blingstar is really getting into this.

It's great what your doing to the site Harlen.:cool:

Admin
01-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Thats awsome, Blingstar is really getting into this.

It's great what your doing to the site Harlen.:cool:

Thanks for your help in running the ATVriders.com Quad of the Month

TheFontMaster
01-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Admin

No problem, it's my pleasure. When I asked you if you could help with a prize for the winner I never thought that you would get BlingStar sponsoring Quad of the Month.

ny300exrider
01-08-2005, 07:31 PM
Awsome i really admire blingstar and how they jumped right into giveaways and prizes. I think i may actually look into a blingstar bumper when i get my new quad just to support such an awsome company.

ps.. are they going to get their own section of the forum to ask questions in??

Admin
01-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
Awsome i really admire blingstar and how they jumped right into giveaways and prizes. I think i may actually look into a blingstar bumper when i get my new quad just to support such an awsome company.

ps.. are they going to get their own section of the forum to ask questions in??

They aren't going to have forum section, but if you have a question, give them a call at (951) 686-7827

Cody_300ex
01-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Wow I would have never thought a company would be SO genorus(sp?). to bad my quad will never be Trick enough to enter.

Admin
01-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
Wow I would have never thought a company would be SO genorus(sp?). to bad my quad will never be Trick enough to enter.

Don't be surprised to hear about more giveaways by companies on ATVriders.com very soon:cool:

I told everyone that big things were going to happen in 2005, and you all haven't seen anything yet :D

Always remember that all of this is made possible by the companies that support ATVriders.com because without them the site coudn't exist, so think of those that support the riders.

SixthFloorFreak
01-08-2005, 08:30 PM
do members get ant kind of discount?

maybe we could have a group buy, if Blingstar would be up for it.

eastside 400
01-08-2005, 09:01 PM
blingstar has to be the best company, after the season the top pro with a blingstar bumper got 4,000 and doug gust only got like 1,500-2,000 or something from ATVA for winning the whole championship, i want to get a bumper just to support them let alone how kick *** they look, i heard there's a john natalie series, i havent seen one, anyone hav a pic of it?

01-09-2005, 07:55 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i cant wait to get my orange plastic so i can enter the quad of the month thing i love blingstar stuff!!

01-09-2005, 11:16 AM
I know Kory Ellis' bumper has been out for a while, but any idea when Natalie's "Iron Man" bumper is coming from Blingstar? Ive been waiting for it for a while.

popo
01-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Admin

This is news to me.

QuAdEr 317
01-09-2005, 03:08 PM
im jus wondering do us members get a little bit of a cheaper price on a blingstar bumper? im jus curious how much they will cost through atvriders or c&d for the iron cross one

eastside 400
01-09-2005, 03:10 PM
yea that would be cool if we could get a discount

popo
01-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by popo
This is news to me.

Sorry foot in my mouth before understanding this is for Quad of Month.

Again sorry, just a little testy today after my police recruit I coached was killed in a bank robbery this week.

quadrcr161
01-09-2005, 07:38 PM
sorry to hear popo, hope the person was cought.

glad to see more companies stepping up and helping out. i was at lorettas when they gave away all that money. although im not a fan of the Iron cross, since its only being whored out because of the jesse james company or the wording "bling" since it reminds me of the ghetto, i hope they make it as a company and help out the riders. if they made more normal looking products i would be more interested in doing business with them. im also not a big fan of trying to turn the image of quad riders to be like a dirt bike rider.

hondaracer305
01-09-2005, 08:45 PM
I gotta blingstar h00die, do i win anything :D . welcome aboard blingstar!