PDA

View Full Version : Buying the Yosh..

Punk'd
01-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Ok. I think im going to be buying the Yosh pipe from www.rockymountainatv.com for $398 or something like that. Does it only come in tri oval n silver? or does it come in black to? Anyone who has this pipe please tell me how you like it.. I have no idea how to rejet and I know im going to have to..:ermm:

asdf450r
01-08-2005, 03:30 PM
i have it in carbon fiber version and love it. the carbon fiver is just for looks, performance is same as the stainless steel. the pipe itself has a screaming top end. im running it with a hotcams stage II (i think an HRC cam would be a slightly better match for this pipe imo though), and a filter and the power delivery is very smooth. The yosh pipe is very high quality, but since i have nothing to compare it to im afraid thats all the info i can give you :(

You wont be disappointed!

Punk'd
01-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by asdf450r
i have it in carbon fiber version and love it. the carbon fiver is just for looks, performance is same as the stainless steel. the pipe itself has a screaming top end. im running it with a hotcams stage II (i think an HRC cam would be a slightly better match for this pipe imo though), and a filter and the power delivery is very smooth. The yosh pipe is very high quality, but since i have nothing to compare it to im afraid thats all the info i can give you :(

You wont be disappointed!

How much did you pay and were if you dont mind me asking

mikes450r
01-08-2005, 04:10 PM
450 for the carbon tri oval

Punk'd
01-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by mikes450r
450 for the carbon tri oval

Yeah I think ill stick to the silver tri oval one lol. Is rejetting that hard from someone who knows nothing about a carb?

asdf450r
01-08-2005, 04:42 PM
i payed 440 for mine on ebay but it was 460 total because of shipping... Rejetting isnt difficult at all. You might just need to change out your main jet which is extremely simple. if you need to you might have to mess with the needle jet which is also fairly simple. Changing out/ adjusting the jets is simple, getting the right combo for your mods and altitude is a little bit more challenging

garett
01-08-2005, 04:54 PM
i just ordered my trs tri oval i also got a ehs lid ehsracing.com real cool and kn filter n pre i payed 399 for whole exhaust . im pumped cant wait to see the diff it makes LOUDER IS FASTER RIGHT?lmao

Punk'd
01-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Is it a need to rejet with this pipe? If so does someone know a source that can explain to me how I hear its easy. Thanks for all the replys

Jersey450R
01-09-2005, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Ok. I think im going to be buying the Yosh pipe from ..:ermm:

Mario is definitly going to catch you :p

Punk'd
01-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
Mario is definitly going to catch you :p

huh?

Will there be instructions on rejetting when I buy the yosh pipe?

Martin Blair
01-09-2005, 09:17 PM
call denton www.dentonracing.com

they will hook you up