PDA

View Full Version : Havorite Huevos 7 Seg

Moto92
01-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Whats your Favorite part of H7?
Ive gotta say Utah. That huge step up is just plain sick! And then that 100ft single to table top...awesome!

FasstMidnightZ
01-07-2005, 12:21 PM
freestyle seg and dunks

Sportrax10
01-07-2005, 12:21 PM
My favorite is probable Dunks part in Treverton, PA. Its cool since ive riden there a couple of times. The Utah part was pretty cool too, and of corse all the racing is awesome... :macho

01-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Loretta Lynns since I was in attendence there

clover
01-07-2005, 01:11 PM
The Jeremiah Jones segment.

Quad18star
01-07-2005, 01:28 PM
The snow riding . Id love to go tear up a ski hill for a day . :D

kgbg
01-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Utah, becasue thats my spot, and I hooked them up to ride there, and got to do some guest photographing!

Other than that I like the snow part, thats very cool.

How lame is it when you make the credits in a Huevos video and you get your name spelled wrong?

cheetah
01-07-2005, 02:36 PM
I think it's a tie between dunks, utah, and jones

throwinitup
01-07-2005, 02:42 PM
jones or 4x4...

exrider360
01-07-2005, 03:01 PM
jones utah and 4x4's

DaleJrFan
01-07-2005, 04:07 PM
utah

HtFoxChick
01-07-2005, 04:24 PM
This is a toughy!! I liked most all of it but i didn't care for one song that sounded like alot of screamin!!! The extra footage was really good too, but i have to say my favorite had to be the flip cuz it got to my stomach!! I just was so happy when they were all celebrating!! Would have liked to have been there!

mephyst
01-07-2005, 04:30 PM
My favorite would have to be the snow. Kory Ellis is just such a cool rider to watch. :D I like Utah and Dunks also. I agree with you FoxChick, the music was a little much. I also loved the extra footage.

kgbg
01-07-2005, 04:42 PM
WOW we can post pics now....
Check this out, This a photo I took of Dana doing that 100' table top

kgbg
01-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Here is Dana, Cody, and I think Derek hitting the table top.

kgbg
01-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Sorry, the quality is bad. I was taking photos with Wes Miller's super high dollar camera (I wish I got those pics), and I took some video every once in a while. These were all captured off my video.
This is Joe Arrowsmith doing the step up in the back ground and Derek in the foreground on a smaller double.

FasstMidnightZ
01-07-2005, 04:46 PM
sweet pics, any more

kgbg
01-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Last one, for now.
I like this because Derek Guetter was doing some AWESOME stuff up that step up. It was so gnarly, you know how it never looks as gnarly in person? You should have seen it in person, AMAZING!

kgbg
01-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Check out whats out there now!!!!

FasstMidnightZ
01-07-2005, 04:50 PM
sweet i want to see a quad do that :eek2:

ibAdam
01-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Anyone watched their Huevos 7 DVD and are now done with it? I'm trying to locate some good used videos of quads. I have tons of street bike stuff but no quads. I got to start my collection and figured Huevos 7 is as good as any for the first buy.

Cody_300ex
01-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Mine is Deffinatly the TT part beacause I was there and the track only like 10 minutes from my house! :D

FourFiftyFour
01-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by kgbg
Check out whats out there now!!!!

that looks like a place that they filmed in travis and the nitro circus 2

sportraxkid
01-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Does anyone know what part of utah that is in It looks like a place that is close by me called 5 mile. Utah has some pretty sick riding spots I think.

kgbg
01-07-2005, 06:13 PM
that looks like a place that they filmed in travis and the nitro circus 2
Cdale Chick, your right.
My customer (who owns that land), his brother is the one who does the CMG and did the Nitro Circus video. In fact they were out at Travis's house in MD, when we shot there. I was talking to Gregg when some dude jumped off a big jump, on a street bike, missed the foam pit!
Its in SLC, but its private, your not allowed to go there unless your with me and I got you on the insurance waiver:cool:
Utah has the BEST riding of anywhere PERIOD.
This spot is nothing, just a little practice track;)
If you watch the credits closely, you can figure out where it was. I am in the transportation / trucking industry.

FourFiftyFour
01-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Cdale Chick, your right.
My customer (who owns that land), his brother is the one who does the CMG and did the Nitro Circus video. In fact they were out at Travis's house in MD, when we shot there. I was talking to Gregg when some dude jumped off a big jump, on a street bike, missed the foam pit!
Its in SLC, but its private, your not allowed to go there unless your with me and I got you on the insurance waiver:cool:
If you watch the credits closely, you can figure out where it was. I am in the transportation / trucking industry.

that is awesome! i was wondering where that was....yeah that guy (i think his name is Tommy) really messed himself up on the street bike when he missed the pit. BTW, tell your brother he did a great job with the NC2 video, I think that is one of the best riding videos I have seen. It has so much variety, even people who dont ride or race enjoy watching it.

Got nads?
01-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
This is a toughy!! I liked most all of it but i didn't care for one song that sounded like alot of screamin!!! The extra footage was really good too, but i have to say my favorite had to be the flip cuz it got to my stomach!! I just was so happy when they were all celebrating!! Would have liked to have been there!

I have to agree with you on that gut wrenching scream song, I could have donw without that. My favorite part was the whole movie!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

khen
01-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Cdale Chick, your right.
If you watch the credits closely, you can figure out where it was. I am in the transportation / trucking industry. I know where it is, I work pretty close to it. Godfrey was friends with a friend of mine growing up. We used to go watch him race MX in the 80cc class at RMR waayyyy back. Does this qualify me for riding that track? :D Unfortunatly there aren't any good MX tracks in SLC, you have to drive at least 1/2 hour to get to any..

urb'nyouthfilms
01-07-2005, 09:19 PM
my favorite seg by far would have to be the idaho dunes, the shots that were taking were absolutely breathtaking

FTR250Rnif
01-07-2005, 09:40 PM
WHAT ABOUT THE BACKFLIP GUYS!? that and dunks and the baja part, wait the whole movie kiked arse:D

o yea and the funniest part id def between the guy rolling down that huge hill.. and the Philly Drag section. i laught everytime i see those dudes riding those shees in FUBU:p

Fred55
01-07-2005, 10:13 PM
I liked the Luburgh part the best, and the Jones.

SRH
01-07-2005, 11:16 PM
backflip, philly drag, freestyle, utah dunes..,snow valley is good too

black box films
01-07-2005, 11:28 PM
The only thing I didn't like was the song in Luburgh's segment, but it still kick'd ***, GREATEST VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN!

HtFoxChick
01-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Another one i really liked was when they're muddin . The colors looked awesome, riding threw those trees!!!! Damn, it's just a good video!:D

fasterz
01-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by FTR250Rnif
WHAT ABOUT THE BACKFLIP GUYS!? that and dunks and the baja part, wait the whole movie kiked arse:D

o yea and the funniest part id def between the guy rolling down that huge hill.. and the Philly Drag section. i laught everytime i see those dudes riding those shees in FUBU:p

I live 45mins from center city philly and the funny thing is thats a reality in philly not just a select group, when you get in the ghetto areas shees like that fly by you like 100mph runnin drugs:eek2: theres a place here that builds them called fun center motorsports and ive seens one of those shees at fun center before, their all so bad ***. a few of the eagles players have custom built banshees too and drag them.

kgbg
01-08-2005, 10:39 AM
I know where it is, I work pretty close to it. Godfrey was friends with a friend of mine growing up. We used to go watch him race MX in the 80cc class at RMR waayyyy back. Does this qualify me for riding that track? Unfortunatly there aren't any good MX tracks in SLC, you have to drive at least 1/2 hour to get to any..
Khen,
they don't really have it set up as a track, but they (we) are working on changing that. A truck driver was killed in an accident last year out there, adn insurance vultures are everywhere.

khen
01-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Khen,
they don't really have it set up as a track, but they (we) are working on changing that. A truck driver was killed in an accident last year out there, adn insurance vultures are everywhere.
I know what you mean, hopefully people begin taking responsibility for their own actions at some point.. Me and a few friends are contemplating building a track somewhere in the valley, but between the cost of land and the liability concerns it might be a losing proposition. So is your intention to open a track to the public at some point then?

BTW: I like the Utah section and the MX race sections the most on Huevos 7. The whole video is awsome though!

Narly R
01-08-2005, 11:37 AM
I liked the Luburgh, and Jones segments the best. The Philly Drag was a wayst of film.

I think if they made a video with some metallica, AC/DC, songs like that, then that would be totally cool! We are going to make one like that.

SRH
01-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
The Philly Drag was a wayst of film.

I think if they made a video with some metallica, AC/DC, songs like that, then that would be totally cool! We are going to make one like that.

i liked the philly drag part it was new and interesting and good music...ac dc and metallica are overplayed, there songs are kinda boring because theyve been heard so much so i dont think it will make for the best, but if u like them it may be cool between you and your freinds, i dont care for the cat having a seizure in a alley full of trash cans type music wes always uses either... you have to have a good mix of all types of music

01-08-2005, 02:28 PM
:( I still never saw it:(

roostin_dale
01-08-2005, 02:47 PM
The whole movie was awesome...

I like the backflip, jones, and Luburgh because he is my fav. pro...

I also could have done without the Philly Drag...hated that part..

Warnerade
01-08-2005, 04:07 PM
jones