PDA

View Full Version : Free Jap Bike Smashing Service!!!!

oldschool
01-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Hey all you Japanese bike riders, if you ever feel the need to get spanked, i offer a free, thats right free jap bike crushing service, courtesy of a Cannondale........so sign up early because i got a lot of bikes to crush!!!!!!!!!!! BURRRRRRPPPPPPP.

Ride AMERICAN.:muscle:

zephead400ex
01-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Go spank somewhere else!http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/yankyank.gif

crday98
01-07-2005, 11:55 AM
dude, put the crack pipe down and step away from the computer;)

Rico
01-07-2005, 11:55 AM
:eek2: this guy is super skeeeeery

oldschool
01-07-2005, 12:02 PM
the only thing i just smoked some 450 japanese 87 octane approved pos`s!!! come and get some of the cannondale wrath and you will leave feeling like less of a man!!! word. :eek2:

quadrcr161
01-07-2005, 12:05 PM
dont you mean ATK? didnt cannondale go out of business?

oldschool
01-07-2005, 12:16 PM
no i mean cannondale, like moto, speed, blaze, cannibal, you know all those old bikes that they dont make anymore cause they went bankrupt? yeah the same ones that will still walk all over any new jap 450...thats the ones i was talkin about!!!!!! :bandit:

Rico
01-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by oldschool
no i mean cannondale, like moto, speed, blaze, cannibal, you know all those old bikes that they dont make anymore cause they went bankrupt? yeah the same ones that will still walk all over any new jap 450...thats the ones i was talkin about!!!!!! :bandit:

The same ones that catch fire and burn up, that over heat and shut down, get outa here ya homo....:scary:

oldschool
01-07-2005, 12:24 PM
are you talking about the YFZ450, yeah i know they catch fire alot, i was actually talking about the CANNONDALES that leave the foreign quads standing still like a deer in the headlights>>>>now shove your homo sheat dude.

PHAT400
01-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Rico
The same ones that catch fire and burn up, that over heat and shut down, get outa here ya homo....:scary:

Man was I ever having a ****TY day... thanks Rico... That's funny...

:blah:

quadrcr161
01-07-2005, 12:27 PM
are you talking about the YFZ450, yeah i know they catch fire alot, i was actually talking about the CANNONDALES that leave the foreign quads standing still like a deer in the headlights>>>>now shove your homo sheat dude.

post the results, TT, MX, XC, the top finishes from this year from a cannondale rider.

your2slo2
01-07-2005, 12:29 PM
i see in my near future oldschool gettin banned :macho

oldschool
01-07-2005, 12:31 PM
that has nothing to do with the fact that they are bad a s s es, i know they have their problems, but you all know that they have more torque, horsepower etc and will flat out smoke your jap bikes, otherwise you wouldnt be gettin all defensive, now would you? :eek2:

cc for cc, the dale will walk all over any 450 stock vs. stock, you all know that da m n good and well...

oldschool
01-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by your2slo2
i see in my near future oldschool gettin banned :macho

i wasnt the one that called any names, was i, no, so what is the issue? i really dont see the need to make diragitive remarks like RICO did by calling me a homo, no need at all.

your2slo2
01-07-2005, 12:34 PM
then why are you being racist calling them( JAP bikes) sounds like name calling to me . :eek2:

PHAT400

Hey welcome aboard skippy..... Glad to see your a nice, kind holier than thou "E-THUG"....

Enjoy your stay..

quadrcr161
that has nothing to do with the fact that they are bad a s s es, i know they have their problems, but you all know that they have more torque, horsepower etc and will flat out smoke your jap bikes, otherwise you wouldnt be gettin all defensive, now would you? :eek2:

cc for cc, the dale will walk all over any 450 stock vs. stock, you all know that da m n good and well...

stock corked up 450 for $6500 or a race prepped out of business cannondale for $10,000, shouldnt surprise to many people.

prove its better, post results.

oldschool
01-07-2005, 12:38 PM
i paid $3800 for a brand new dale left-over, a new 450 jap is how much again? so whats the suprise about?

i will post some results as soon as someone wants to race me with their jap bike, against my dale, SCMX Salem IL come to the next race and see what happens.........then we will post the results, should be easy to translate for you that way.

zephead400ex
01-07-2005, 12:41 PM

You are either a goat molesting hick or a goat about to be molested. Which is it?

exrider360
01-07-2005, 12:44 PM
i guessig it could smoke a 425 psi r or a 770 ratpor right

oldschool
01-07-2005, 12:44 PM
yes it will eat a raptor and that other pos.

and goat man.....
i`m no hick, i`m the one with the fuel injected demon, you are riding the ancient redneck jap bike with the out of dated carbs and junk, how is that hard for you to see goat boy?

quadrcr161
01-07-2005, 12:47 PM
ya picked up a closeout item from a out of business company? yea i would feel real proud to have that in my garage.

so you win every local race you enter? what about national results?

hmm, even before you break out how much more technical the cannondal is lest look at the companies products
http://www.photogalleryonline.com.au/images/redbullride03/newfeb03/cannondale.jpg

now honda
http://photos.vectortrust.com/pages/Indy_Racing_League_IRL/images/gregray-2.jpg

even the new robot asimo
http://www.honda.com.au/discover+honda/technology/innovation_asimo.jpg

:devil:

PHAT400
01-07-2005, 12:48 PM

Blah blah blah, my dick's bigger than your's.... Does it really matter?

oldschool
01-07-2005, 12:50 PM
how have you seen my dick, you been lookin inb my bathroom window or something? :eek2:

PHAT400
01-07-2005, 12:54 PM
how have you seen my dick, you been lookin inb my bathroom window or something? :eek2:

touche!

Needa450
01-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Wow so you bought an american cannondale left over and you think it is better than any other quad in the world. Alright I advise you put down what ever you are smoking/drinking/injecting, and stfu.

OldSchool, lets say that you bought an Cannondale and a YFZ 450.

Cannodale/ATK=10 grand, and its "race ready" :rolleyes:

YFZ 450=6,500, so that meens you can put in 3,500 dollars more into the YFZ to make it even better than the cannondale.

That 3,500 can be suspension, motor work, pipe, axle, tires, rims.

And I do like dales/ATK, but Yamaha has many more parts, support, and also look at the podiums, where is ATK?

Its Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda. Jap Bikes.:macho :devil:

01-07-2005, 01:07 PM
this thread is killing me...wow, you got a USED cannondale for $3,800....a USED 450r is going to be a little more then that and will have MUCH BETTER resale value...your cannondales value will drop sharply I have a feeling pretty soon after the suzuki 450 is released

bansheeguy77
01-07-2005, 01:10 PM
oldschool = SLEEPING CATFISH :scary: :chinese:

zephead400ex
01-07-2005, 01:15 PM
yes it will eat a raptor and that other pos.

and goat man.....
i`m no hick, i`m the one with the fuel injected demon, you are riding the ancient redneck jap bike with the out of dated carbs and junk, how is that hard for you to see goat boy?

Palooka....You are as fake as a latex pocket puzzy with real goat's hair added for extra 'realistic' effect. Isn't that the 'oldschool' way?

Dude, just a little advice...STFU.

I-7
01-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Hey guys... hes just doing it for attention.. and thats exactly what you are giving him:confused:

250xridamatt
01-07-2005, 02:27 PM
His mommy doesnt love him.

YAMAHAVIPER
01-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Maybe he fell asleep,shuuu be quiet we might wake him,be very quiet,do not start your yfz450 with a aftermarket exhaust.

cody anderson
01-07-2005, 03:08 PM

Yeah, there's a lot of people riding them...:rolleyes:

jesshamner
01-07-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm embarassed to own a cannondale. How old is this guy? This place is getting as bad as Bluetraxx.

01-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by jesshamner
This place is getting as bad as Bluetraxx. dont say that!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

n00b on a 400ex
01-07-2005, 05:20 PM
ok, if you come to my place with a brand new ATK/cannondale, ill hapily trade my "jap bike" for an "american bike"

(seriously i would, but im a little low on money right now ):ermm:

*edit*

what about polaris?

Rico
01-07-2005, 05:42 PM
This thread is great.....:devil:

Sorry about the comment oldstool. I thought you were somebody else....:tired:

killerkfx
01-07-2005, 05:48 PM
I'll be damned!
Last i checked most of the JAP BIKES that you are mentioning are Assembled here in the states by Americans.....

You really need to do some research on this before you bash other bikes for having a JAP name...... next time you turn a bolt on your vehicle find out where it was made.... 9 Times out of 10 it will be out of this country...............

I bet you drive a Civic any way.....:devil:

muddy400EX
01-07-2005, 06:38 PM
why the hell would someone make a thread just to fight? this guy sounds like an imature little punk to me and thats coming from a 15yr. old:rolleyes:

oldschool
01-07-2005, 06:54 PM
hey i just wanted to create some excitement!!!!! thats all, i actually think the next new bike i buy will be the 05 trx450, i have had the cannondales and YES, they are wicked, but the maintenance on the ***ers makes them not worth it, i did just sell a 04 trx450 that was loaded, it was nice and dependable, not nearly as responsive as my dale though........buck for buck the dale isnt worth it unles someone else is fixing it for you, i used to take my dale out and it wouldnt even start some days or it would run like sheat others, but some days it was fine, thats why oi got the 450 honda, i had to take both bikes just because i could never relie on the dale to start!!! just giving you guys SH I T, relax, i would not buy another american made POS. :devil:

400exrules
01-07-2005, 06:57 PM
hey i just wanted to create some excitement!!!!! thats all, i actually think the next new bike i buy will be the 05 trx450, i have had the cannondales and YES, they are wicked, but the maintenance on the ***ers makes them not worth it, i did just sell a 04 trx450 that was loaded, it was nice and dependable, not nearly as responsive as my dale though........buck for buck the dale isnt worth it unles someone else is fixing it for you, i used to take my dale out and it wouldnt even start some days or it would run like sheat others, but some days it was fine, thats why oi got the 450 honda, i had to take both bikes just because i could never relie on the dale to start!!! just giving you guys SH I T, relax, i would not buy another american made POS. :devil:

polaris is american made isnt it? lmfao

i hope its not, thats embarrasing

TORO1968
01-07-2005, 08:29 PM

What a tool... :rolleyes:

DRT
01-07-2005, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jesshamner
I This place is getting as bad as Bluetraxx. [/QUOTE

After reading his last post I kinda agree with that statement:confused:

hondaracer305
01-07-2005, 10:14 PM
omg, i just read this whole thread and laughed my *** off. This guy bought a quad that you have to remap like every other time you ride it, change the oil once every 2 weeks and make sure your crank bearing isnt going to go out leaving you being wasted by these crappy little jap bikes. oh yeah, make sure your battery connections are good in case you ever have a dead engine start, cannondales really have THE crappiest electrical systems ive ever heard of in my life. one thing you said that is new to me is a redneck jap using carbs, i thought good american muscle cars in the early years all pretty much had carbs.. get off your high horse man, your just making yourself look like a complete retard. I gotta JAP banshee that will completely stroll that cannondale in a drag, and if that doesnt send you home crying, then ill whip you on the MX track with my JAP 450R. i didnt realize i had typed that much, but ive never really had anything against cannondales but you just make me want to rip all my cannondale posters off my wall.

wheeltrax
01-07-2005, 11:26 PM
you are more flip flop then john kerry at a debate.

muff
01-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
That's because no one is going to ride a quad if they aren't sponsored by them, considering that Cannondale isn't a company anymore no one is going to ride for them obviously...

umm last time i checked there were only a few guys on team yamaha, suzuki, and honda :huh the average racer sure isnt factory backed...