PDA

View Full Version : Got My Christmas Presents Whoohooo

dirtmomma
01-07-2005, 08:29 AM
Well my stuff came in this week sooooo just though I would post some pics of them :D
I got a new pipe for my Kodiak(just a stocker to be trail friendly :)) my old one has about a 6x6" hole blown in it!
Then my hubby picked out these hubs for my 300, they are pretty cool, lighter than stock, they are "Team Industries" brand, I've never heard of them BUT they have a LIFETIME warranty so thats cool!! I "think" they are made out of billet but I could be wrong :o http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/pb47d75cd55c2b885b4e85fa94b1b22d9/f592a97b.jpg

Here's a better pic of the hubs
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/pa301a4319b135e27ab42c63b0ad941ce/f592a983.jpg

JTRtrx250r
01-07-2005, 08:31 AM
SWEET!!! Nuttin' like gettin' new parts!!:macho :D ;)

Woodsrider
01-07-2005, 09:06 AM
Cool! I didnt get no new parts for Christmas:(
But I did get a ATV jack and a new gear bag.

dirtmomma
01-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
Cool! I didnt get no new parts for Christmas:(
But I did get a ATV jack and a new gear bag.

WELL look who crawled out of the wood work again :D

Yea my brother says we(Ron & I) are "junkies" cuz we gave each other quad goodies for Christmas LOL Ron got a pretty new AC bumper & tool box for his 400 so he's happy now!!

ARE YOU going to come up to Walker Valley on the 23rd for a ride???????? How's the kids doing w/ the Kasea??

Got nads?
01-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Can't team Industries Hubs onle be used on a Team industries axle?

QuadJunkies
01-07-2005, 10:29 AM
I got new parts too DM!!! They wont be here for three weeks but they are comin!! :blah: :macho They were an early Bday present to me .... I got new Elkas and +3 Burgard AArms :devil:

Woodsrider
01-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
WELL look who crawled out of the wood work again :D

Yea my brother says we(Ron & I) are "junkies" cuz we gave each other quad goodies for Christmas LOL Ron got a pretty new AC bumper & tool box for his 400 so he's happy now!!

ARE YOU going to come up to Walker Valley on the 23rd for a ride???????? How's the kids doing w/ the Kasea??

I'm thinking about it. (the 23rd). I've been pretty deep into a new hobby lately and havent been on here much. The kids arent really to into the quad:( I think Kayla thinks its too much like work to go riding. She complains that it makes her sore:rolleyes: I tell her if she would ride more, or not ride so hard when she does ride, that she wouldnt get sore. But what do I know, Im just a parent....
I've been busy at work to with a new schedule that dont allow much time to ride latley. But Boeing is recalling and it looks better for me there :D :D

trick450r
01-07-2005, 01:29 PM
dirt momma i hate to burst your bubble...but team industries hubs can only go a on a team industries axle...sorry

dirtmomma
01-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
dirt momma i hate to burst your bubble...but team industries hubs can only go a on a team industries axle...sorry
--

:eek: :huh :eek2: :( are you sure?????????? Man that sucks if so :( BUT guess that means I'll just get my $$ back & get an extended axle instead!!

Quadjunkies YOU LUCK CHIT YOU :D:D thats AWESOME your in like flynn now sister whoopwhooop ;)

dirtmomma
01-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Ok well you were right the hubs DON'T fit :( the rep for the company didn't know what he was talking about I guess :rolleyes: so I took them back & got new riding gear instead :D, got some over the boot THOR static pants & shirt VERY nice pants!! So I'm happy now if anayone wants to buy some used gear LMK

I have Team Yamaha pants size 30, NO Fear pants blu/white size 30, thats it so far :D

trick450r
01-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Ok well you were right the hubs DON'T fit :( the rep for the company didn't know what he was talking about I guess :rolleyes: so I took them back & got new riding gear instead :D, got some over the boot THOR static pants & shirt VERY nice pants!! So I'm happy now if anayone wants to buy some used gear LMK

I have Team Yamaha pants size 30, NO Fear pants blu/white size 30, thats it so far :D

atleast u got sumthing you wanted ;)