PDA

View Full Version : radiator!

kawasaki_ridah
01-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Well i busted my radiator so i took it to a shop and had it fixed and i just put it back on tonight, i filled it up and filled the resavor(sp) jug up too much but my friend said it will just spit out what it dont use so just ride it for about 15 min so i did and it start steaming really bad from the radiator could this just be where i might have spilled some fluid on it or does it seem like it might still have a hole? they said they pressure tested it there and it was fine... will it hurt it having the resavor jug filled all the way up and will it just spit it out like my friend said? do you think i should just wash it really good then see if it is still steaming or what? cause this has been a real pain! and thanx for you help

cooper

quad
01-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Unbolt the overflow tank and pour out some.As far as the steaming,Im sure its just a lil that you spilled.Its gonna steam because the radiator is hot.It will eventually dry up.If they pressure tested it,it cant be leaking unless u poked a hole in it while reinstalling it.

kawasaki_ridah
01-07-2005, 08:08 PM
alright i will but will it hurt it if i have rode it with the overflow thing filled?