PDA

View Full Version : u gotta read this!!!!!

angieyes
01-06-2005, 05:39 PM
i was surfing the web when i came acrossed this people are so retarded wanting to sue kids for riding there quads if u want a laugh u gotta read this http://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=199082

YFZ450Ridr
01-06-2005, 05:42 PM
emotional distress?!?!?! how do u get emtional distress from people riding quads on the street. id go outside and ask them if i could ride it lol.

mike02ex
01-06-2005, 05:44 PM
i got a 275 dollar fine for riding mine on the road, the azzhole followed us with a camera and took pics, the guy knew were we lived so we could not hide.
azzhole and cops: 1
me and friend ond public road: -275.00

mrnate400ex
01-06-2005, 05:50 PM
you know, that really makes me mad. i get mine out from time to time and ride it up and down my street, and not a single person has had a complaint. its almost as if the world is cursing a little fun. geez, this guy is making it sound like everyone on their street has their lives at stake because they are riding. i'm sorry, but a kid on rollerblades is probably less likely to be hit by an atv than a car that is harder to stop, turn, and has much more area to hit. people need to just relax and not get so worked up over the small stuff!!!! you only live once, why live it being grumpy because of a couple of atv's!!!!

400exrules
01-06-2005, 05:51 PM
lmao wtf wut a loser...the only way they could be bothering her is by noise and she says nothing about noise, i think she is just another gay ***** goodie goodie follow the law woman who is nosin around lookin for stuff to call the cops for or complain about. they are in no way hurting her. she can shove it for all i care. besides dont ppl get it, the more and more ppl like her complain, that means the less land we have to ride on, which means the more ppl will be riding on public lands and such where they shouldnt be.

400exrules
01-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by mrnate400ex
people need to just relax and not get so worked up over the small stuff!!!! you only live once, why live it being grumpy because of a couple of atv's!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! i wish ppl would just shove it up their ***** and stop the d@mn crying...i wonder if they would rather us quad riders to go smoke pot, rob banks, and kill people? and i hate when ppl act like that, when they were young they had fun too........wtf, do they not want anyone else to have any fun?

angieyes
Originally posted by 400exrules
lmao wtf wut a loser...the only way they could be bothering her is by noise and she says nothing about noise, i think she is just another gay ***** goodie goodie follow the law woman who is nosin around lookin for stuff to call the cops for or complain about. they are in no way hurting her. she can shove it for all i care. besides dont ppl get it, the more and more ppl like her complain, that means the less land we have to ride on, which means the more ppl will be riding on public lands and such where they shouldnt be.
it's a guy thats the bad part about the azzhole is probably jealous cause he can't ride what a loser

SAND LUVR
Well its funny that she wants to sue but all its doing is making ATV's look bad. They should not be riding on the street if they have a neighbor that is a biatch. My neighbors are cool so they will not call the police.

400exrules
01-06-2005, 06:01 PM
you wouldnt get in trouble if you rode on the streets here, cuz i know alot of cops and everyone around me has a quad anyways lol, either that or their 90 years old and couldnt hear a nuclear explosion go off on their bald heads

dpizz450
01-06-2005, 06:05 PM
lol that is the most retarded thing i have ever read.:mad:

bens250ex
01-06-2005, 06:09 PM
i just gave those people a pice of my mind.. i joind that site justr to writ a crap load to them

Prazak250EX
01-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Holy balls.

People like that should be kicked in the face. Numerous time...I can understand the guy's concern for his kids, but you don't see people calling the cops every time someone in a CAR goes speeding down the road doin 90 miles an hour in a residential area. His kids are more likely to get smacked by a car and die, than to get hit by a four wheeler and live. Ignorant *********s like that just really get to me. As if it's not already enough to have just about every riding site closed down, just b/c people complain about nonsensible things. Blah blah blah, pollution, blah blah blah they're gonna get hurt. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone suing someone for getting hurt on a designated riding area. And what's this emotional distress shat? How the hell do you get emotional distress when someone goes down the road on a quad? If anything it reminds whoever's comlaining of times when they were young and actually ABLE to have fun without cops getting called or 90 year old people complaining. I just don't understand where this dude's coming from. He's obviously ignorant to the fact that most riders WILL slow down on the road if asked nicely, not "DONT RIDE BY MY HOUSE OR I'LL CALL THE COPS ON YOUR STUPID ***." And who the hell goes riding down the end of a cul de sac? Must be a fun one to slide around on lol. Well that's just my two cents, but someone post in that forum and tell that guy to post on here and get the OTHER side of the story. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

brian-250
01-06-2005, 06:25 PM
i could run up and down my road all day and not get one complaint, it pays to be a good person in the neighborhood.:D

AtvMxRider
01-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
i could run up and down my road all day and not get one complaint,

Yeah right I bet your fat *** will rattle windows when you run down the road

sportraxkid
01-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Yeah right I bet your fat *** will rattle windows when you run down the road

lmfao :blah:

dirt308
01-06-2005, 06:41 PM
I hate people like that. luckily most of my neighbors don't care if I ride and I live in a village! Most of my neighbors are older and have said they enjoy seeing me ride and knowing i'm not one of the kids that sits around and smokes all day.

hondaman09
01-06-2005, 06:43 PM
they have a prostitute that lives a couple houses away from me..and she calls the cops everytime...well that is until i threatned to tape her doing her job and call the cops on her!!...now i ride when i want

Joecool1264
01-06-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm telling you for sure the gene pool needs some bleach!

TheFontMaster
01-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by bens250ex
i just gave those people a pice of my mind.. i joind that site justr to writ a crap load to them

Haha I did the same thing. I was right in the middle of town one time at a stop sighn and he just went right by and didn't care.

trick450r
01-06-2005, 07:19 PM
i was riding around my block and some cop waved to me and pulled up next to me...i thought he was going to give me a ticket...instead he complimented my 450r:huh then the other time my dad and i got a $110 ticket...lol:rolleyes:

n00b on a 400ex
01-06-2005, 09:55 PM
someone tell me if that person (on the freeadvice site) posts again, then ill speak my mind on this. i ride on my street doin about 30 and noone cares. the only time we got in trouble is when my 2 firnds on preds were doing wheelies goin about 40. no fines, just a warning

dn1911
01-06-2005, 11:57 PM
guys i understand making replys to the site and how pathetic they. but if you go over there and just start cussing and calling them a bunch of red neck dumb ***** names then you just came down to their level. That makes us all look stupid

use your head when responding to these kind of people!

kuba1506
01-07-2005, 05:02 AM
Should just tell the person they should be happy that the kids werent riding and tearing up their yard!

Stevie-D
01-07-2005, 06:39 AM
Well put dn1911.
Really guys, just acting like a little baby and crying about chit isn't gonna solve a da@m thing. They do have a right, legally to complain if they want to. Not everybody shares the love of quads. To some people they are just annoying pieces of chit. Its their right to feel so. Besides, they are complaining about you doing something thats technically illegal. So respond correctly, or let them complain.

MY450R
01-07-2005, 06:56 AM
boy what a boat load of chit!!
i f ing hate ppl that do nothing but complain all the time
its like do these people even have jobs because it sure seems like they have a lot of free time on thier haNDS.if any of my neighbors complained they'd be the laughing stock of the neighborhood because all of my neighbors have wheelers or dirtbikes