PDA

View Full Version : i want a new quad

Skannes
01-06-2005, 04:42 PM
i have a question, i want a new quad, im selling my 400 for a new truck but after i get the truck i want a new quad. I was thinking about a 660R raptor, but with the way they are goin on the new 450's i was also thinking about the 450R. Which one would you recomend, i ride trails, and ride on the sand a little bit, so which one would be better?:confused:

TheFontMaster
01-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Sounds like the raptor or one of the new predators is a perfect choice for what you plan to do with it. I would sugest a predator.

kruzofman
01-12-2005, 09:59 PM
dude like i said, i would go with da 450r. but then again they both would be sick...

Skannes
01-12-2005, 11:26 PM
hey kruzoff man, were you from b**ch

sportraxkid
01-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Skannes
hey kruzoff man, were you from b**ch
Are u crazy why would you want a raptor over a 450r or yfz
I would rather have your 400ex then a raptor anyday! preds are ok

bansheerider29x
01-14-2005, 03:46 PM
banshee all the way sorry guys but they will beat most things in a race up a dune!

Lolli2
01-15-2005, 11:22 PM
Do you need reverse? Are you going to be mostly trail riding or is it in your blood to go real fast? You can probably get a better deal on a used Raptor.

Skannes
01-16-2005, 11:39 AM
it doesnt bother me if i have revers or not. it would be kind nice to have it but you no i havnt had revers for a year now and im use to it.
i dont want a used bike, casue alot of people arnt very anust on what has happend or how they broke it in. i want a new bike so i no what has happend to the bike. and also with the banshee, i looked into that and came up with, the banshee isnt much of a trail bike were i live, banshees are best in the sand, we dont have sand, the most of that we have is around a 1 mile strech, it isnt much. so yeah i still want a raptor or a 450R. thanks

kruzofman
01-16-2005, 03:39 PM
hey.....on second thote, mabe u should get the raptor because, the 450r has kick, and i dont think you would like kick, somtimes it can be a hanful....plus the 450r's quick revving motor mite be a handfull in tight situations.....u know how it is going down a tight trail and stalling it all the time, and then having to reach down for the kick...just a handfull...compared to your boddy that has electic start....just somthing to keep in mind.

Syrus
01-16-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by kruzofman
hey.....on second thote, mabe u should get the raptor because, the 450r has kick, and i dont think you would like kick, somtimes it can be a hanful....plus the 450r's quick revving motor mite be a handfull in tight situations.....u know how it is going down a tight trail and stalling it all the time, and then having to reach down for the kick...just a handfull...compared to your boddy that has electic start....just somthing to keep in mind.

I see what u mean about kick starting it, but honestly... if its such a problem then why are dirtbikes kick, and no one complains about them. Personaly I think if anyones to lazy to kick start thier bike when they need to start it, they should stick to the Road and cars. It takes nothing at all to kick start A new quad/bike. E-start is just A luxury, its not something that will change how u ride.

kruzofman
01-17-2005, 09:43 PM
yea i know.........i have a 250r..........iam just saying skannes has never owned a kick start bike