PDA

View Full Version : Was it Right??

elite ATV1
01-06-2005, 10:10 AM
well yesterday i got myself three days of OSS. heres the story..
it all started after lunch i was on my way to class and my good friend *whos a girl* come up to me and tells me that this kid first just thretend to hit her then he did hit her in the face. and how i was brought up it aint right to hit a girl at all. So all i wanted to do was go talk to the kid but i couldnt find him, but my frined victor brought the kid up to me and i started to talk then u pushed me, then grabed me by the neck ad my shirt so i grabed him by his throat not thinking of what i was doing at the time was a little pissed off...anyway once i did that a teacher came out of her class room and he ran away down the hall and i was grabed by the teach and taken to the office....and was it right for me to get the punishment i did or was i right to protect the girl?? leave ur comments please

Shawn H
01-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Sounds like your buddy is a punk did he set ya up?

I dont think its right that a dude hits a girl either but she obviusly did something whcih does not condone it but theres 2 sides to eveery story.

It dont sound like ya protected her to good either he got the better end of it all!

MotoX3
01-06-2005, 10:20 AM
if i saw a guy hit a girl....id kick his arse right then and there(or try if he was bigger).......but in ur situation just have the girl tell a principal or something...

TheFontMaster
01-06-2005, 10:23 AM
U need another poll question that should be yes u were right in what u did, and wrong in your punishment. It sounds that by graving his neck you were more protecting yourself. He pushed u and grabed your shirt first. What you did can be counted as self defense IMO. If your going to do stupid things, fight alot, drugs, etc know your rights.

Kinda off topic, but a friend of mine got his licence taken away for posesion. The cop pulled him over for a broken tail light and asked to search his car on a hunch. My friend said yes, and was cought. A cop can't search you, your house, car, etc on just a hunch. He could have just told the cop that he couldn't search his car.

Know your rights.

elite ATV1
01-06-2005, 10:23 AM
thats the thing she did and he told her stright up "your lieing out of your arse" his exact words......

elite ATV1
01-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
U need another poll question that should be yes u were right in what u did, and wrong in your punishment. It sounds that by graving his neck you were more protecting yourself. He pushed u and grabed your shirt first. What you did can be counted as self defense IMO. If your going to do stupid things, fight alot, drugs, etc know your rights.

Kinda off topic, but a friend of mine got his licence taken away for posesion. The cop pulled him over for a broken tail light and asked to search his car on a hunch. My friend said yes, and was cought. A cop can't search you, your house, car, etc on just a hunch. He could have just told the cop that he couldn't search his car.

Know your rights.

there aint so such thig as self defense in my school..... the kid paid for it today though...wont get into that story

TheFontMaster
01-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
there aint so such thig as self defense in my school..... the kid paid for it today though...wont get into that story

If there is no such thing as self defense in your school, I think your school needs some new administration. I find it hard to belive that there is no such thing as self defense. At least he got what he deserved.

elite ATV1
01-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
If there is no such thing as self defense in your school, I think your school needs some new administration. I find it hard to belive that there is no such thing as self defense. At least he got what he deserved.
i've been saying that ever since i got into that school

and i rather would of done what i dont today out of school cause i dont get in trouble that way

dunnonuttin
01-06-2005, 10:52 AM
the way i was raised, if you hit a girl, its an immediate punch in the face no matter what. with me, if i see someone hit a girl, its a punch in the face, if i know her as a friend or good friend, i will beat the living hell out of you so bad, you will never look normal again and i have hurt some people for hitting girls. not tryin to brag but its what i think is right. now if its a girl on girl, i dont mess with it. but you were right for standing up for her, theres nothing wrong with that.

chucked
01-06-2005, 01:47 PM
well one thing, the teacher cant touch you, no matter what, another thing, in EVERY school there is no such thing as self defense, zero tolerance, you touch someone your suspended.

dunnonuttin
01-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by chucked
well one thing, the teacher cant touch you, no matter what, another thing, in EVERY school there is no such thing as self defense, zero tolerance, you touch someone your suspended. i dunno about that. when i was in first grade, the teacher called the principle on me and he picked me up by the belt loop and hauled me down to his office. if you wanna talk about mega wedgies

chucked
01-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
i dunno about that. when i was in first grade, the teacher called the principle on me and he picked me up by the belt loop and hauled me down to his office. if you wanna talk about mega wedgies

this is something that started around 1998

400exrules
01-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by chucked
well one thing, the teacher cant touch you, no matter what, another thing, in EVERY school there is no such thing as self defense, zero tolerance, you touch someone your suspended.

in my school if your just standing there mindin your own business in the hall and someone comes and hits you in the face for no reason at all and you still just sit their and dont do or say anything back.......you get in as much trouble as the person that hit you:huh

elite ATV1
01-06-2005, 02:56 PM
^^ same crap with my school it sucks big time