PDA

View Full Version : your opinion????????

daddio
01-06-2005, 10:04 AM
How do you feel about someone using an "air Horn" on their quad, in the x-country races, to get riders in a different class ( or riders that you think are slower than you), to move over and let you pass????????????

cheetah
01-06-2005, 12:58 PM
I'm pretty sure they are not allowed. Then again they may allow it at some local races.

brian-250
01-06-2005, 01:07 PM
I just yell 3 times then smack 'em in the ***.:D :macho

markk
01-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
I just yell 3 times then smack 'em in the ***.:D :macho

I 2nd that dude, Actully it says in the GNCC rules that where will be no use of whistles or horns. I found out that if your faster than somone, U need to show them, if they dont move within a few miles, I found out that if u can get around somone within a turn, Run up on them right before that turn and it will put them into a tree, then puch yoru 4-wheeler back and go around. It's alot easier on everyone to just let the faster person pass. Or u can bump them a few times, or make your tires grind theres that will usally scare somone enuf get outa your way, or push beond there limits and hit an object.

And no sucker passes! (whoooing at somone in your own class thats about the same speed as u to move)

ThumPIN_450R
01-06-2005, 02:13 PM
drew uses one daddio it works good some guy at the horn rapids iron man looked back at him and crashed eichner uses them in worcs so it legal there at least

yfz450dude
01-06-2005, 02:16 PM
yeah iw as the oen that used the horn but seriously echnier using the air horn but what are you suppose to do wait for people to let you by NO you gotta let them know your there the guys that let me by were nice enough to know i was faster ( not to brag) and let me by so if they want to get rid of them they can make it a rule for now ill use it

UbeenSmoked
01-06-2005, 03:00 PM
i look at it this way, if u know someone is on ur butt then move, there faster than u and all ur doing is holding them up, and if they dont u try and get hem out of the way if they dont move. so a air horne isnt a bad idea but is aloud

MAtt

rpmquad
01-06-2005, 07:51 PM
that would scare the pee out of me lol...i get over for faster ridders so no need for the rough stuff :devious:

UbeenSmoked
01-06-2005, 07:56 PM
hey rpmquad ur site isnt working for me i was wanting to see some of my pics from the IATVHSS and is says it has no host

Matt

rpmquad
01-06-2005, 07:59 PM
:mad: i know...talked with my web guy and he is supposed to get it fixed......:huh not shure why it went down..sorry for any inconvenience :D

UbeenSmoked
01-06-2005, 08:04 PM
no prob jsut was bored and was going to look lol

quad_45
01-10-2005, 06:52 AM
I feel that holding someone up is wrong, but if there is no where to go, there is no use screaming. I don't feel that someone has to pull over and stop so someone can pass, but if there is room, not to block them.