PDA

View Full Version : pats rock my world

Butters
01-05-2005, 10:25 PM
i can't believe how well the patriots have done this year. except for a couple losses they are doing great. i can't wait to see them in the super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longhorns4NC
01-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Hell yes. All you backwood retarded creeps who don't recognize the Pats as being the dominant team in the AFC well get a nice shock. All the Steeler bandwagon jumpers are gonna have to abandon their team and move on to someone else next year. Patriots under Brady- 3 superbowl victories in 4 years. HELL YES

Butters
01-05-2005, 10:37 PM
yeah they will have to be NE fans if they won't to like a team that wins.

MY450R
01-06-2005, 06:42 AM
im sure glad i stuck with them thru thick and thin over the years because now its definatly paying off!!!!!!!
GO PATS GO!!!!:macho

knighttime
01-06-2005, 07:51 AM
i doubt the pats make it to the AFC Championship game. indy will beat them if they get the chance. :bandit:

AND~~ if the pats are so good, why did they lose to the Dolphins a few weeks ago? Answer that before you say anything else about the Steelers :bandit:

Butters
01-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
i doubt the pats make it to the AFC Championship game. indy will beat them if they get the chance. :bandit:

AND~~ if the pats are so good, why did they lose to the Dolphins a few weeks ago? Answer that before you say anything else about the Steelers :bandit:

did you watch that game?? before you make yourself look stupid. because if you did you will relize that even the steelers couldn't have beaten the dophins. they played better than they had the whole season. the caught the pats off guard with a few good plays for them and kept making good plays.

MOFO
01-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Butters
did you watch that game?? before you make yourself look stupid. because if you did you will relize that even the steelers couldn't have beaten the dophins. they played better than they had the whole season. the caught the pats off guard with a few good plays for them and kept making good plays.

LMAO... Mike (knighttime), its no use... these guys have no idea what they are talkin about....excuse after excuse why they lost.

Using their logic, the only reason the Steelers can beat anyone is because their opponent either lost all their good players or we just got them on their bad day.... funny how it must have worked 15 freakin times this season including back to back wins over NE and Philly! :rolleyes:

Matt37
01-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Yea you cannot blame the Dolphins loss on Miami playing a good game and catching New England off guard because that is bull**** that was a bad loss for the Pats so just admit that.

Its kind of funny how many Pittsburgh fans that just happened to appear this year now that their 15-1 where were all these fans 3 years ago. LOL

MOFO
01-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Matt37

Its kind of funny how many Pittsburgh fans that just happened to appear this year now that their 15-1 where were all these fans 3 years ago. LOL

dont even think about putting me in that catagory... I've been a steelers fan ever since I could watch tv with my dad on sundays! Also keep in mind, the steelers ALWAYS have had a HUGE fan base....even all over the country! One of the biggest - always has and always will!

bansheeguy77
01-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
LMAO... Mike (knighttime), its no use... these guys have no idea what they are talkin about....excuse after excuse why they lost.

Using their logic, the only reason the Steelers can beat anyone is because their opponent either lost all their good players or we just got them on their bad day.... funny how it must have worked 15 freakin times this season including back to back wins over NE and Philly! :rolleyes:

then explain how the steelers lost to the ravens? dont say cause of tommy madux because you have stated many times that one player does not make that much of an impact to win a game.

MOFO
01-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
then explain how the steelers lost to the ravens? dont say cause of tommy madux because you have stated many times that one player does not make that much of an impact to win a game.

simple... the ravens played better (as a team). Your question is rediculous... why does ANY team in the NFL loose a game....simple - THE OTHER TEAM WAS BETTER that sunday!!! I hate hearing crap about we lost the game because 1 player was missing. Our team has lost ALOT of KEY players this season...and you know what.... we keep winning....you want to know why? Because everyone stepped up to the plate to win as a team! If you followed the Steelers season at all, you would know this!

Any team can beat anyone on any given sunday!!! Remember that! :cool:

bansheeguy77
01-06-2005, 04:25 PM
simple... we had a bad game (as a team) and the ravens played better (as a team). Your question is rediculous... why does ANY team in the NFL loose a game....simple - THE OTHER TEAM WAS BETTER that sunday!!! I hate hearing crap about we lost the game because 1 player was missing. Our team has lost ALOT of KEY players this season...and you know what.... we keep winning....you want to know why? Because everyone stepped up to the plate to win as a team! If you followed the Steelers season at all, you would know this!

exactly. the eagles had a horrible game when they played the steelers. i have watched every eagles game this season. i watched most steelers games this season too. of course i missed the loss to the ravens. just like the pats had a horrible game. a few key mistakes early and that ruined the game because they were playing catch up. just because the steelers are 15-1 dont mean anything. i remember when the chiefs were 15-1 last year, how far they go?

Butters
01-06-2005, 09:02 PM
simple... the ravens played better (as a team). Your question is rediculous... why does ANY team in the NFL loose a game....simple - THE OTHER TEAM WAS BETTER that sunday!!! I hate hearing crap about we lost the game because 1 player was missing. Our team has lost ALOT of KEY players this season...and you know what.... we keep winning....you want to know why? Because everyone stepped up to the plate to win as a team! If you followed the Steelers season at all, you would know this!

oh i see it can work for you but it can't work for the pats. the ravens can play a better game but the dophins can't. i see your logic. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i hope you are smart enough to get the point.

bansheeguy77
01-06-2005, 09:17 PM
oh i see it can work for you but it can't work for the pats. the ravens can play a better game but the dophins can't. i see your logic. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

exactly....thats why i say its better to argue with a wall than steeler fans

I-7
01-06-2005, 09:23 PM
GO SAN FRANCISO! 2-14.. They will come back!!

bansheeguy77
01-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by I-7
GO SAN FRANCISO! 2-14.. They will come back!!

lmao theres a guy who knows what hes talkin about. im a die hard 9ers fan. have been since i was born. my teams

1. 9ers
2. eagles
3. ravens

Butters
01-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
exactly....thats why i say its better to argue with a wall than steeler fans

hahaha thats really pretty funny.

i mean its not really funny at all but let me tell you when i 1st saw it i laughed.

i swear. :D

MOFO
01-07-2005, 04:13 AM

wow...this really is a pointless. I'll reserve my time for this subject on other boards with people who really have a clue about the game.

The reason I stated my points earlier is because you guys insist that the Steelers record of 15-1 and beating the Pats was just a fluke - not that we just played better games than our opponents! 15 times!

Now go and clean your room...

MY450R
01-07-2005, 08:07 AM
wow...this really is a pointless. I'll reserve my time for this subject on other boards with people who really have a clue about the game.

The reason I stated my points earlier is because you guys insist that the Steelers record of 15-1 and beating the Pats was just a fluke - not that we just played better games than our opponents! 15 times!

my room is already cleaned
oh and we'll see mofo who will be at the top this year
just follow the leader and maybe they will learn how to play
j-k lol

knighttime
01-07-2005, 12:12 PM

:confused:

MOFO
01-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
:confused:

LOL... I know. It did not make much sense. A "L" in the column is a "L"... no matter how they lost.

Butters
01-07-2005, 04:58 PM

uhhhhh ok mommy i'll get right on that. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :scary:

i never said it was a fluke. if i did post exactly where i said that so i can be proven wrong. till then we'll wait and see what happens next time.