PDA

View Full Version : worker/amnesty proposal

Butters
01-05-2005, 08:10 PM
President Bush is trying to pass his proposal again to make it where illegal aliens can come over and work. if you are against this or just interested in reading it here is a link that you can send the house and senate leaders to urge them to reject it. http://capwiz.com/fair/utr/2/?a=6632081&i=1234

Butters
01-05-2005, 09:46 PM
anybody send an email???

n00b on a 400ex
01-05-2005, 10:39 PM
bush you dumbass...sure, one day when a terrorist with half a brain sneaks in with a bomb from mexico makes another attack, whos gonna be to blame? CIA, FBI? we need to stop these illegal mexicans from entering our country. i say we form an indepent hunting party where we all go to a certain part of the US-mexico border, armed with rifles, and snipe aliens as they cross the border.

Butters
01-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
bush you dumbass...sure, one day when a terrorist with half a brain sneaks in with a bomb from mexico makes another attack, whos gonna be to blame? CIA, FBI? we need to stop these illegal mexicans from entering our country. i say we form an indepent hunting party where we all go to a certain part of the US-mexico border, armed with rifles, and snipe aliens as they cross the border.

i like that idea.