PDA

View Full Version : riding seasion ? for just 2 strokes or for everyone ?

Lorduss
04-24-2002, 11:42 PM
well like the question says,
we went to the honda dealer and got a map of the so cal riding areas, and it shows riding dates, but how it explanes about who it effects isnt very clear, are 2 strokes cut off for part of the year? or is everyone cut off from riding areas most of the summer?

Lorduss
05-05-2002, 12:13 AM
can anyone help me or what.

shane
05-05-2002, 12:20 AM
I've never heard of a riding season other than personal preference. Example would be the dune season is from about October until mid April. It's not law or anything it's just to hot to ride. So after April is over the season is over.
I could be way off and there could be a specific riding season predetermined by the powers that be. But it would be news to me.

good luck

Shane

JustRace
05-05-2002, 12:50 AM
I'm not really sure on this topic but I think I have a idea. In CA there are Red Sticker and Green Stickers. Red stickers are placed on machines that do not pass the EPA rules out in CA so they are banned from times of the year that are marked as high smog times so they can not ride during parts of the year. And green stickers can ride anytime. Thats what I believe (And I think I'm right :D )