View Full Version : Jeff Stoess?? Where You At?

raptorrider
01-05-2005, 07:46 AM
Yea, I noticed hes been missing in action yesterday and today!

bradley300
01-05-2005, 09:26 AM
i see you bought one of his quads! i'm jealous

TheJaspMan
01-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Is he back from Nevada yet?

Flynbryan19
01-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Thats a funny sig about the seat.:p I always thought it looked rediculously tall.

raptorrider
01-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Its tall, but its comfy!!

Brad, I loved my Raptor, but I know I'll be way faster on the Dale, and I didnt want to ride the same thing everyone else in the world has--as in a YFZ or 450R.

Rico
01-05-2005, 10:45 AM
Jeffy is still out west riding. I spoke with him yesterday and him and the few guys he's with rode up pikes peak on dual sport bikes on Monday. They're gonna do some more riding this week in other spots until they reach AZ.

He's not racing the Best in The Desert race until Saturday, so he won't be back in the shop until probably Monday..

raptorrider
01-05-2005, 02:19 PM
dang, I got cash and need new tires!

Braff1
01-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Dang RR, glad to see you move on to something better. lol

Hope to see you out soon.

raptorrider
01-06-2005, 06:04 AM
Yea Dan, I havent got to ride it alot, but what little I have, I know that thing is bad-***!

Duncanracer
01-06-2005, 07:02 AM
cool i'll get to meet jeff in person, since i'll be at parker also....

Braff1
01-06-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by raptorrider
Yea Dan, I havent got to ride it alot, but what little I have, I know that thing is bad-***!

Yes they are!!

raptorrider
01-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Man, I kinda miss the Raptor sitting there in the garage, but once I sit on the Blaze, my memories go away! I doesnt seem to have half as much power as the Raptor did, but me and Ray had a little drag race out on the street the other night. Rays Raptor is identical to what mine was, minus the Elkas and tires. It seemed like I was racing a bicycle!! I havent got to ride it in the woods, except for in the snow we had, and it was too deep to really be able to get a feel for the Dale.

bradley300
01-07-2005, 10:11 AM
glad you finnaly got of that crapturd, we need to do some riding now!

QuadJunkies
01-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Jeffy is still out west riding. I spoke with him yesterday and him and the few guys he's with rode up pikes peak on dual sport bikes on Monday. They're gonna do some more riding this week in other spots until they reach AZ.

He's not racing the Best in The Desert race until Saturday, so he won't be back in the shop until probably Monday.. He went out West and didnt look me up.....:grr: I would have taken him riding too!!!! :macho ;)

raptorrider
01-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Brad, whenever you plan on doing some riding, let me know, I live fairly close to you guys now. Im sure the groud wont dr up for another year or two at this rate though!!

So is there gonna be any coverage of the race Jeff is going to,,,,and is he racing his quad or bike??

Duncanracer
01-09-2005, 08:22 PM
well jeffs team won the quad AMATEur class......at the BITD Parker 250....

surprised a pro woudl be racing amateur out here....but i guess thats the best way to feel out a new series....

good job...

cdalejef
01-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
He went out West and didnt look me up.....:grr: I would have taken him riding too!!!! :macho ;) :eek2:

01-10-2005, 03:01 PM
He went out West and didnt look me up.....:grr: I would have taken him riding too!!!! :macho ;)

hmmmm what kinda riding are you talking about:eek:

cdalejef
01-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Duncanracer
well jeffs team won the quad AMATEur class......at the BITD Parker 250....

surprised a pro woudl be racing amateur out here....but i guess thats the best way to feel out a new series....

good job... Thanks Shaun. For the record, I was against running that class but when the team owner and the one putting up all the money tells you to do something, you do it or stay at home. :(

How did you do? That track was a blast and much easier than I thought it was going to be.

Duncanracer
01-10-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Thanks Shaun. For the record, I was against running that class but when the team owner and the one putting up all the money tells you to do something, you do it or stay at home. :(

How did you do? That track was a blast and much easier than I thought it was going to be.

water pump seal went out on my 450r at mile 69 on the first lap....

my partner had just put us into about 3rd or 4th expert at the time, oh well better luck next time

yeah i figured someone made u ride that class, which was no big deal....

hope u had fun, and yeah that course is the easiest one of the year pretty much

If you do another one, henderson 300 is pretty rocky and technical in a few places....its fun...

cdalejef
01-10-2005, 03:33 PM
We left the truck, trailer and quads in Vegas so the plan is to run them all this year and next year.

jesshamner
01-10-2005, 05:27 PM
raptorrider, congrats on joining the good guys team. You need to join up on cannondaleriders and cannondaler if you haven't already. I'm planning on heading out to Virginia for a cannondaleriders group ride in April or May so mark you calendar. Its going to be fun.

QuadJunkies
01-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by GNCCer
hmmmm what kinda riding are you talking about:eek: :eek: :eek2: :o I think Jeff knew what I meant .... :D ;)
Jeff, you doing any WORCS races this year???

raptorrider
01-11-2005, 05:29 AM
Cool Jess, I get on Cannondaleriders every now and then. I really havnt got to ride it yet, just in the snow one day and a little drag racing on the street! Ray's Raptor is now for sale!! I guess I beat him so bad he's embarassed!

cdalejef
01-11-2005, 06:34 AM
:eek: :eek2: :o I think Jeff knew what I meant .... :D ;)
Jeff, you doing any WORCS races this year??? I don't have any plans to as of now but you never know!

bradley300
01-11-2005, 08:40 AM
wow jeff, seems like ATK is really serious about racing!