View Full Version : Nfsu2

LazeR
01-05-2005, 12:49 AM
Finally got to play it tonight, and at first yes everyone is right, it sucks cause you gotta find those shops! But after that the game is so fun! Im sponsored by streetglow, and they even gave me a new ride! Although im still sticking to the 240sx! Im only like 8% done, but i just started a couple hours ago...i really need to buy this game, its a friend of mines

How is online play ? How does it work ? Any Fun ? I think im definately gonna buy this game, very fun!

Yes i know there is other threads about this.

Honda4trax250x
01-05-2005, 05:54 AM
[i]

How is online play ? How does it work ? Any Fun ? [/B]

It is a lot of fun as long as you buy the headset.

honda_runner
01-05-2005, 07:01 AM
im like 68% complete, and I have a 3000gt, Supra, Trueno, and a Mustang Gt. It a cool game, but I Hate that they make you rice out your car to get up to 10 stars.

BlasterRacer26
01-05-2005, 01:03 PM
it says i beat the game..but im only 68% done and theirs no races on the map...

Giz400ex
01-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
Although im still sticking to the 240sx! Stick with that car through the whole game! Thats the car I used and nobody could touch me. Drifts are harder with it but I won all the races with that car.:D

Butters
01-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
Stick with that car through the whole game! Thats the car I used and nobody could touch me. Drifts are harder with it but I won all the races with that car.:D

yeah that and the celica are some of the best cars. the respond well to the mods.

LazeR
01-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Butters
yeah that and the celica are some of the best cars. the respond well to the mods.

I have the celica now....and its way faster then my 240sx...but i didnt turbo my 240sx and my celica is turbo'd! Drift comps are hard as hell with the celica since its fwd. I had an easy time with the 240sx in drift comps :confused:

Butters
01-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
I have the celica now....and its way faster then my 240sx...but i didnt turbo my 240sx and my celica is turbo'd! Drift comps are hard as hell with the celica since its fwd. I had an easy time with the 240sx in drift comps :confused:

keep the celica and don't get a supra when you unlock since you have the sx. the sx is slower but you can keep it for drifts. the celica will be a great car for everything else. when you ge the stage 2 turbo not much can touch the celica because of the handleing.

kawasaki_ridah
01-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by honda_runner
im like 68% complete, and I have a 3000gt, Supra, Trueno, and a Mustang Gt. It a cool game, but I Hate that they make you rice out your car to get up to 10 stars.

its a tuner car game and they want you to make your car look cooler, get juiced they have more american cars and i dont think you have to put visual on them at all but you can...

LazeR
01-06-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Butters
keep the celica and don't get a supra when you unlock since you have the sx. the sx is slower but you can keep it for drifts. the celica will be a great car for everything else. when you ge the stage 2 turbo not much can touch the celica because of the handleing.

I wont get rid of the SX nor the Celica....but after i do so many races since im sponsored by PIAA now, i get a free car....and i will just get something prolly trade it for a supra or something.

Im having some trouble with my last Street X that i gotta do.....seems i dont have enough power :mad: But i just unlocked the stage 2 ECU stuff, so i gotta win a few races and get that, and maybe the tires, and whatever else i havent gotten yet!