PDA

View Full Version : OU is getting stomped!!!

DaleJrFan
01-04-2005, 08:50 PM
USC is kicking the crap out of OU. there is going to be alot of sad sooners out there!! 45-10 in the third, this is over.

bansheeguy77
01-04-2005, 08:57 PM
:o dont remind me. put utah in there they could win it. the best part of the game so far was ashley simpson getting boo'd to hell and back :D loved the look on her face at the end lol

Butters
01-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by DaleJrFan
USC is kicking the crap out of OU. there is going to be alot of sad sooners out there!! 45-10 in the third, this is over.

i saw this post and was about to get pissed. but now that i know your a sooner fan and a Junior fan i like you :D

drifterx
01-04-2005, 09:01 PM
I figured it'd be a lot closer game than what it is. I thought it would be the way the Sooners came out and scored at the beginning of the game. I was hoping they'd win it, they have a great team this year. Its always good to have a Big 12 team in there, let alone winning it. I'm a K-State fan all the way, and they sucked @$$ this year.

Butters
01-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by drifterx
I figured it'd be a lot closer game than what it is. I thought it would be the way the Sooners came out and scored at the beginning of the game. I was hoping they'd win it, they have a great team this year. Its always good to have a Big 12 team in there, let alone winning it. I'm a K-State fan all the way, and they sucked @$$ this year.

yeah i am like you i go for all Big 12 teams. its nice to see that you go for OU and the other Big 12 teams. that gives me some faith win going for rival teams even though they are in our conference.

kazpr
01-04-2005, 09:25 PM
HOLY cow!!

black box films
01-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
the best part of the game so far was ashley simpson getting boo'd to hell and back :D loved the look on her face at the end lol

What happen'd now? When did she lip-stink.. er,um, I mean sing durring the game?

bansheeguy77
01-05-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by black box films
What happen'd now? When did she lip-stink.. er,um, I mean sing durring the game?

she sang that annoying scream song. luckily i only cought the end of it. then she smiled and put her arms up in the air all smiles at the end. a huge birage of boo's and her face was like :eek2: :( good times