PDA

View Full Version : Pump-X Reduces arm pump!?

Narly R
01-04-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey guys, has anyone heard of or used Pump-X? I think its is a drink. I just got sponsored by them, and am not even sure what they are. I am just woundering if anyone has tried them? Sounds like they know what they are talking about...:confused: I am pretty sure it helps joints, and other muscles besides just arm pump.

Narly R
01-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Well I am going to try it, so I will give everyone the 411 when I do.;)

Bill Fuller
01-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Let us know,I am interested.

QuadJunkies
01-04-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Let us know,I am interested. Id like to hear more too... Thats HUGE factor in my riding.... :ermm:

Moto92
01-05-2005, 12:54 AM
I heard to take an asprin before a race because its suppose to thin your blood or something like that. Cant say Ive tested this theory though.

Rico
01-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Cardio Stack already does that and much more.

PumpX probably comes with some kinda penis enlarger and you all don't now it yet...:eek:

Tried asprin too and it made me puke blood and helped me get a bleedin ulcer so leave asprin to headaches.

Cardio Stack people,,,,,, CARDIO STACK

QuadJunkies
01-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Cardio Stack already does that and much more.

PumpX probably comes with some kinda penis enlarger and you all don't now it yet...:eek:

Tried asprin too and it made me puke blood and helped me get a bleedin ulcer so leave asprin to headaches.

Cardio Stack people,,,,,, CARDIO STACK Ok..you cured me of wanting to try it now.... I dont need a penis enlargment.....:o

I hear of the Cardio stack, but dont know a thing about it... Ill have to do a little reading I guess :)

tamehart
01-05-2005, 11:36 AM
agree with RICO...Cardio Stack is great for helping with arm pump and reducing muscle soreness.

in the words of RICO: "Cardio Stack people"

Plus they are a site sponsor helping out with OUR site...

400grl
01-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Just don't take anything with ephedra in it for arm pump - I learned the heard way that my Stacker 2's (WITH ephedra - yes I am a sinner) actually increased my arm pump.....anything that constricts your blood vessels is going to make arm pump worse, since your muscles will then constrict your already constricted blood vessels..........I have been using the Stacker 3's without ephedra and they seem to be OK......just a side note. Don't know what all is in Cardio Stack........

Lately I have just been popping about 5 chewable asperin before my races........don't know if it really helps, but seems to......

AtvMxRider
01-05-2005, 12:31 PM

LMGDFAO you beat me too it......

RytM1
01-05-2005, 12:34 PM
http://www.n22nutrition.com/pumpxmain.html

Rico
01-05-2005, 12:35 PM
well most enhancement pills will give you heart palpatations, speed up your blood flow, give you the shakes.

Cardio stack doesn't do this. There is no ephedra in it. You'll never know you've even taken it, until your racing and all of a sudden your not tired and you don't have arm pump.

Cardio stack is not a speed pill like most workout enhancers, so loose that thought if you are thinking it.

I"m so confident in cardio stack that if you buy a bottle and you arent' happy. I"ll buy the mofo back from ya....:D that's how much confidence I have in the product. OH yeah, if your sore after a long race day. YOu won't be with cardio stack....:eek:

Hondadudeehhhh
01-05-2005, 05:00 PM
well most enhancement pills will give you heart palpatations, speed up your blood flow, give you the shakes.

Cardio stack doesn't do this. There is no ephedra in it. You'll never know you've even taken it, until your racing and all of a sudden your not tired and you don't have arm pump.

Cardio stack is not a speed pill like most workout enhancers, so loose that thought if you are thinking it.

I"m so confident in cardio stack that if you buy a bottle and you arent' happy. I"ll buy the mofo back from ya....:D that's how much confidence I have in the product. OH yeah, if your sore after a long race day. YOu won't be with cardio stack....:eek:

would cardio stack help with football?:confused:

tamehart
01-05-2005, 07:06 PM
We play pick up games of tackle football at college...I took it for that and i could tell a difference from the time I took it and the time I didnt.

BlueZ440
01-05-2005, 07:53 PM

So Rico, I only weight a buck 40..Do you think I should take cardiostack? It sounds like the right stuff to take but the main thing it does is BURN FAT.. I need something to help me with my racing but I also don't have any fat in my body..well I probably do but not much..I'm a skinny pimp..lmao..what do you think?

kicken250x
01-05-2005, 08:14 PM

well damn rico...why dont you go be a salesman? i might have to give this stuff a try next time i hit up uwharrie

Rico
01-06-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
So Rico, I only weight a buck 40..Do you think I should take cardiostack? It sounds like the right stuff to take but the main thing it does is BURN FAT.. I need something to help me with my racing but I also don't have any fat in my body..well I probably do but not much..I'm a skinny pimp..lmao..what do you think?

I recommend you eat 3 whoppers a day from Burger King. You'll be nice and plump within 1 month...:D

You will be fine taking it with your wieght i would think.

ezridermx
01-06-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey Everyone! I have used Pump-X and I love it! Actually, I am one of the people who helped to develop the product. Pump-X tops all products on the market because it is one of the first to focus on natural energy.

The natural energy comes from oxygen. The ingredients in Pump-X are designed produce an additional amount of blood and oxygen, bringing them both to the cellular level. This reduces the calcium and phosphate (lactic acid) which results from the isometric contractions (gripping, clutching, breaking, vibrations, dehydration) during racing.

Never take asprin before a race. I say this because asprin thins the blood and if you were to eat dirt and cut yourself, your blood will not clot sufficiently. People have died because of this. Not cool.

Other products to be cautious of are creatine, caffeine, sugar, or ephedra. All of these may increase the metabolic rate and cause your heart to go out of control. Moreover, these products may give you an initial boost of energy but will ultimately cause a huge energy crash. I wouldn't want to have that happen while I am trying to take first. Creatine sucks the body dry of vital water and may actually cause cramping.

Pump-X not only gives you quick relief, but your recovery time will also increase. Out of 100 people surveyed 99% said that they noticed an increase in their endurance and recovery time after using the product for 1 week.

Pump-X is all natural and contains no stimulants. This means that it is safe for an 8 year old to take. Not many products on the market can say that.

Everyone has their own opinion about what products are good and which ones are scams. My philosophy is try it before you buy it. I will give free samples out to anyone interested in testing Pump-X. Simply email me at n22nutrition@pullman.com with your name and address.

Ride with confidence.....Ride with Pump-X

Rico
01-06-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by ezridermx
Pump-X tops all products on the market because it is one of the first to focus on natural energy.

So you've taken Cardio Stack???

jb500ex
01-06-2005, 01:48 PM
their is nothing harmful in pump X just like their is nothing harmful in cardio stack, our formula (cardio stack) is with no doubt much more effective. heres a list of cardio stacks ingredients and what each of them do

figair
01-06-2005, 03:26 PM
does GNC carry it,where can i get this wonder drink.....

01-06-2005, 04:13 PM
2 questions i only weigh 100 pounds so is this drink out of the question for me? and wat is arm pump? i have heard it alot but dont no wat it is (i used to know i just forgot ) but i would like it so i dont get so tired in races.:rolleyes:

Chino
01-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by figair
does GNC carry it,where can i get this wonder drink.....

If your talking about cardio stack, it's a pill man.

figair
01-06-2005, 04:42 PM
no the pump x

QuadJunkies
01-06-2005, 08:26 PM
well, I have arranged to do a review on this product and hopefully wil be getting my suppiles soon!!! Ill let you all know. I think I would be a good canditate for either product since I have Carpel Teunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis . Im amxious to try the product and see how it works for my endurance as well....... :)

BlueZ440
01-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
well, I have arranged to do a review on this product and hopefully wil be getting my suppiles soon!!! Ill let you all know. I think I would be a good canditate for either product since I have Carpel Teunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis . Im amxious to try the product and see how it works for my endurance as well....... :)

So that means you are going to have to hit the MX track..because FT won't do it..:blah: ;)

QuadJunkies
01-06-2005, 08:50 PM
So that means you are going to have to hit the MX track..because FT won't do it..:blah: ;) What do you think those new shocks are for........ :eek: :devil:

BlueZ440
01-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Glad to hear that..If not I'm taking them off and putting them on my bike..LOL..:p ;)

jb500ex
01-07-2005, 05:32 AM
quadjunkies
would you like too add cardio stack too that review, pm me if interested. then you can see how they both work.

QuadJunkies
01-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by jb500ex
quadjunkies
would you like too add cardio stack too that review, pm me if interested. then you can see how they both work. you got mail :)

jb500ex
01-07-2005, 03:47 PM
very good and i already know the outcome

QuadJunkies
01-17-2005, 12:50 AM
I recived my shipment yesterday, Ill be trying it out next Sat at the track!!:)

TheMachine
01-17-2005, 04:47 PM
How many pills do you take before every race of the cardio stack?

BlueZ440
01-17-2005, 08:21 PM
very good and i already know the outcome

Which one QJ..I havent received mine yet..

Narly R
01-17-2005, 09:16 PM
I made this thread before even hearing about Cardio Stack.

What is the differance between the two things?

BlueZ440
01-17-2005, 09:33 PM
read about them.. I got mine today also..

N22nutrition.com
or cardiostackracing.com

thanks,
Pump X.

QuadJunkies
01-18-2005, 12:02 AM
Which one QJ..I havent received mine yet.. I just recieved the PumpX not my Cardio stack yet.,but I do know it has been shipped.. I cant wait to do the challenge :)

Rico
01-18-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by TheMachine
How many pills do you take before every race of the cardio stack?

I take 2 in the morning with breakfast before a race. Then when I"m headed to the starting line I take 3 more. After about 45 minutes of racing you'll feel like popeye and your arm pump and tiredness will be a thing of the past.

I've never taken Pump_X, but I can vouch for Cardio stack.. IT friggon works and that's a fact...:macho

jb500ex
01-18-2005, 05:36 PM
quadjunkies, i shipped last week let me know when you recieve it.

jb500ex
01-18-2005, 05:39 PM
when taking the cardio stack remember it takes up too 45 minutes too kick in, so take it whenever you feel you need too. the peak time is 45 minutes too 2 1/2 hours, but it does last up too 6 hours. good luck too everyone using the cardio stack

jasen bougher

Narly R
01-18-2005, 09:02 PM
Cool, thanks for the info guys. I will be getting a some Pump X soon, I will give everyone the 411 when I get it.

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 12:37 AM
quadjunkies, i shipped last week let me know when you recieve it. will do ;)

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 10:47 AM
jb500ex~~

I recieved it today. :) Thanks for a NICE SIZED sample too!!! And the stickers will match nicely with our quads.....
:cool: :D

jb500ex
01-19-2005, 03:07 PM
no problem. now test them out. cardio stack takes upto 45 minutes too kick in so you can test a couple of ways. you can take it right before you ride and see if you get tired or arm pump then see what happens in about 45 minutes, or take it awhile before you ride. good luck

jasen bougher

QuadJunkies
01-19-2005, 11:59 PM
no problem. now test them out. cardio stack takes upto 45 minutes too kick in so you can test a couple of ways. you can take it right before you ride and see if you get tired or arm pump then see what happens in about 45 minutes, or take it awhile before you ride. good luck

jasen bougher

I usually pump right off the bat so Ill take mine 45 minutes before...
So how long do they last?? sometimes we set a bit in between heats(sometimes 35 heats) and were mid pack usually. I want to get the full benefit from it .... :)

jb500ex
01-20-2005, 04:49 AM
they last upto 6 hours but the peak is 45 minutes too 2 1/2 hours. so if you have another heat later in the day take them again

QuadJunkies
01-25-2005, 11:11 AM
I tried the PumpX this past wk end.I wish I had a few more to try to know for sure ,but Ill let you know what results I did/did not get in a separate Thread. :)

I am going to try the Cardio stack this wk end also and after trying them both Ill give my results... :)