PDA

View Full Version : Lonestar Axle?

BIGGIE
01-04-2005, 05:58 PM
I am trying to install a lonestar I got today. The problem I am having is the sprocket hub tightens into the axle carrier. Is there supposed to be a collar on the back side of the sprocket hub? I see the stock axle has one that is not able to be removed. Any help is appreciated because the dealer I bought it from seems to think there is nothing missing.

jasson450r
01-04-2005, 08:26 PM
should be a spacer by sprocket hub mine has on and works fine.

vtwoodsrider
01-04-2005, 08:35 PM
yeah there is def suppose to be a spacer. i installed mine with out it then found it as i was cleaning up still in the box...and had to start all over again

BIGGIE
01-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Thanks, that what I thought and my dealer was telling me I was wrong and they have sold all their LS axles without it. I guess there is going to be alot of upset people or screwd up bikes real soon.

kazpr
01-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by BIGGIE
Thanks, that what I thought and my dealer was telling me I was wrong and they have sold all their LS axles without it. I guess there is going to be alot of upset people or screwd up bikes real soon.
LMAO!!!

dantwo
01-05-2005, 07:34 AM
Look carefully when you opened the box. Sometimes when you remove the foam the space comes with. So please take a look at the foam if you still have them.

tamehart
01-05-2005, 11:24 AM
My spacer was in a bad with the instructions...Threw them to the side and didn't realize it was even in there...