PDA

View Full Version : Idaho MX

Dr_Quest
01-04-2005, 04:35 PM
I am new to the Boise area is there ATV MX racing to be had?
Mike

QuadJunkies
01-10-2005, 12:29 AM
Hi Mike!!
I got your email, its nice ot have another new rider to add to the group!!! I sent you the info on some of the upcoming races here. You will find a HUGe group that lives in Middleton thats races MX and FT. We look forward to meeting you ;)

Tina

btw..does your wife race as well?? What class do you run in??

fastbikes
01-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Hi there, it is nice to meet another rider(especially from Middleton)..I hope you will make it to some of the races...

Dr_Quest
01-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Hi, thanks for the welcome. I loved the videos! The wife does not ride, so no help there. I only race occassionally, race 250C maybe 40+ now..... My 16 yo son does most of the racing. He rides a beat down 400ex way beyond it's capabilities. I ride an ugly 273R that's fast. Most of the racing we did back East was SX, more technical than fast. but alot of fun. Not many 2 strokes, but tons of 4 strokes. Here we've rode ST Anthony's, Little Gem, and Hemmingway. I think we'll check out Weiser in the nerxt two weeks if I can get the boy off of Bogus Basin for a day. I think we'll check out the next OMC race. it looks like a fun track. Is PV the track over by the prison?
Mike