PDA

View Full Version : Any other Steeler fans?

hondardr4life
01-04-2005, 03:35 PM
15-1, pretty good:devil: . I' d have to say that if your 2nd and 3rd string can beat a decent team that has to win that game to get into the playoffs, then you have go tone heck of a team:macho . I'm sure there has to be other steeler fans on here. Lets get a thread started, that will last all the way throught the super bowl:D

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badass250r
01-04-2005, 03:39 PM
i 2 as well am a steelers fan

gratzracing24
01-04-2005, 05:06 PM
There goin all the way!!! big ben!!

pa_countryboy
01-05-2005, 10:57 AM
Nothin like wavin your terrible towel and havin some peioroges on game day
Go Steelers yinz guys rock

Chino
01-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Where's MOFO at, he's diehard steeler's fan :macho PITTSBURGH'S GOIN TO THE SUPERRRR BOWL!

FasstMidnightZ
01-05-2005, 12:37 PM
ehh san diego could bet them :o

bansheeguy77
01-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
ehh san diego could bet them :o

gods against you guys. i have been praying for them to lose in the playoffs every night for the past 2 months :) im about as anti steelers as they come haha.
and for the bills. did any of you care to watch the game? they played horrible. making mistakes on their own with no help. they should have easily won it. but like their coach said, he was worried they would come out and try to play perfect and f it all up....thats exactly what they did.

LTandRaptorider
01-05-2005, 03:17 PM
I used to always watch the Steelers, until Stewart made me start the "Bring back Neil O'Donnell" club! :rolleyes: 15-1 this year is so hard to believe!

GO STEELERS! :D

now where the heck is my Terrible Towel? :confused: Oh, my ex got that, I got the plasma tv... :eek:

jb500ex
01-05-2005, 03:34 PM
im a life long die hard steeler fan, and for once we have a qb

01-05-2005, 03:40 PM
The Patriots are gonna win and thats all there is to it. You guys beat us without Dillon, youre all screwed this time around.:devil:

hondardr4life
01-05-2005, 03:42 PM
You keep tellin yourself that:rolleyes: . We'll see what happens:blah: .

MOFO
01-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
The Patriots are gonna win and thats all there is to it. You guys beat us without Dillon, youre all screwed this time around.:devil:

LMFAO!!! ONE guy made that big of a difference?!? Did you watch the same game I did this year... If I remember right, it was 21-3 by the end of the 1st qtr!!! One guy can make that big of a difference - offense AND defense?!?! LOL! Admit, your team fell apart just like we did in 2001....and we gave them a good 'ol arse whoppin!

MOFO
01-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Chino
Where's MOFO at, he's diehard steeler's fan :macho PITTSBURGH'S GOIN TO THE SUPERRRR BOWL!

right here buddy! :D

If I dont get play off tickets, I got the HDTV and DD 5.1 ready to go! :D :D :D

I think we are gonna get one for the thumb this year!

gratzracing24
01-05-2005, 05:15 PM
can anyone here say rookie of the year???

Matt37
01-05-2005, 05:41 PM
I have to agree with Atkins450 New England in all honesty is better than Pittsburg. Everyone always brings up the regular season game well playoffs are a whole different ball game than the regular season I dont think Pittsburg has what it takes to beat New England in the playoffs. Everyone always looks at Pitts. record but go back and think about how many games they barely got out of. Jacksonville, NY, and a couple other ones iam forgetting about. Trust me i dont like New England either i think their a bunch of cocky punks who think there better than the whole league but i just cannot see Pitt. beating them.

fastblaster2002
01-05-2005, 06:09 PM
thats like saying the eagles are doing bad because TO is out...bulllll shat

the steelers are a kick *** team this year and theres no doubt about it...ONE FOR THE THUMB!

MOFO
01-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
I have to agree with Atkins450 New England in all honesty is better than Pittsburg. Everyone always brings up the regular season game well playoffs are a whole different ball game than the regular season I dont think Pittsburg has what it takes to beat New England in the playoffs. Everyone always looks at Pitts. record but go back and think about how many games they barely got out of. Jacksonville, NY, and a couple other ones iam forgetting about. Trust me i dont like New England either i think their a bunch of cocky punks who think there better than the whole league but i just cannot see Pitt. beating them.

Pittsburgh has a "H" at the end of it....and your thinking is way off.

MOFO
01-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by fastblaster2002
thats like saying the eagles are doing bad because TO is out...bulllll shat

the steelers are a kick *** team this year and theres no doubt about it...ONE FOR THE THUMB!

EXACTLY!!!

It kills me everytime I hear about these freakin cry baby's complaining that their ONE guy was missing from the game that caused them to loose or loose the next few games. If a team looses a guy then falls apart, it was not a good team to start with....

Also I find it funny every game we beat someone, the normal excuse...ahhh...we were not playing good or joe blow was out of the game and thats why we lost.

I guess the Steelers will always be the underdogs....and actually, thats fine by me! :D

angieyes
01-05-2005, 07:36 PM
right from the heart. think they'll make it to the superbowl but don't think they'll get one for the thumb

hondardr4life
01-05-2005, 07:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF are you smoking?!?!?! It doesnt matter who goes to the superbowl from the AFC, because there isnt a team in the NFC that can do jack sh*t against the AFC. If you invision the Steelers going to the superbowl, then you better invision them winning. This is the year for Pittsburgh, we blew it a few years back vs. new england in the AFC championship game at home. Trust me, we will not make that mistake again. Who knows, the pats may not even make it to that game.(now I know someone is gonna say "well noone knows that pitt is gonna make it to the afc championship game") And your completely right, there are no gaurentees, bu tthere ar epretty good chances:D .

bansheeguy77
01-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450

just let it go. until they lose in the first round then rub it in their face. ive learned after dealing with so many of them steeler fans are always right. you cant argue with them cause they know everything

RemNS
01-05-2005, 10:08 PM
If the steelers make the superbowl, I'll have to be on epissed off person.

Were filming the X Games that weekend and I'll miss the damn game.

Anyone near Aspen, Colorado wanting to invite me to watch??????

The trailer dosent get satellite!

Rick

Butters
01-05-2005, 10:19 PM
steelers aren't going they suck to much

rodknee
01-05-2005, 10:19 PM
I have been a steelers fan for 20+ tears now. I think we have a great tem this year & can go all the way with ease. If everybody plays like they can we are in!:muscle:

longhorns4NC
01-05-2005, 10:31 PM
You don' t think Dillon had an impact on our offense? With Dillon out of the game, there was no threat of the run, so therefore you can drop back in Nickel and Dime coverage most of the game, blitz the s*** out of the line, put all sorts of pressure on the line/Brady, and force bad decisions, since once again, no threat of a run game. Faulk just doesn't cut it. Also, our secondary was completely mutilated. I think the rematch will be QUITE different.

And it isn't BS that TO won't make or break that team. Watch them in the playoffs, they won't be terrible, but they will fold under the pressure once again. McNabbs' rating went up 40 pts, and his TD column almost doubled, going from 16 to 31. TO has 14 I think. Even if TO doesn't have a big game, it opens up opportunities for everyone else on the offense.

Steelers are going down. They will lose either to SD or NE, but they will lose either way. NE is gonna rape them, and then go on to rape the NFC s*** house that will be in the SB.

Butters
01-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by longhorns4NC
You don' t think Dillon had an impact on our offense? With Dillon out of the game, there was no threat of the run, so therefore you can drop back in Nickel and Dime coverage most of the game, blitz the s*** out of the line, put all sorts of pressure on the line/Brady, and force bad decisions, since once again, no threat of a run game. Faulk just doesn't cut it. Also, our secondary was completely mutilated. I think the rematch will be QUITE different.

And it isn't BS that TO won't make or break that team. Watch them in the playoffs, they won't be terrible, but they will fold under the pressure once again. McNabbs' rating went up 40 pts, and his TD column almost doubled, going from 16 to 31. TO has 14 I think. Even if TO doesn't have a big game, it opens up opportunities for everyone else on the offense.

Steelers are going down. They will lose either to SD or NE, but they will lose either way. NE is gonna rape them, and then go on to rape the NFC s*** house that will be in the SB.

hahaha the Steelers are going down. they are going to get raped. :D :muscle:
funny stuff right there

MOFO
01-06-2005, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
just let it go. until they lose in the first round then rub it in their face. ive learned after dealing with so many of them steeler fans are always right. you cant argue with them cause they know everything

LMAO... we have a bye for the first round... :rolleyes:

almost
01-06-2005, 04:23 AM
^^^MOFO Lets Tailgate it!!! im 30 mins away
GO STEELERS

bansheeguy77
01-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
LMAO... we have a bye for the first round... :rolleyes:

im not that stupid. i meant the first round they play in :p