PDA

View Full Version : arsfx bushings???

powerstroke
01-04-2005, 09:37 AM
I just purchased a used yfz arsfx front end. the a-arm bushings are worn and in need of replacement. Just wondered if you arsfx guys were replacing them with arsfx bushings or were switching to something else like helm etc????? thnks Matt

BSTURDIVANT
01-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Contact Helm Interprises -they should have to fit!

Panda
01-04-2005, 07:59 PM
i talked to ars-fx a couple of days ago, and they said they are working on new bushings- i think they are going to be like bearing/bushing set-up
but yea the orange/red bushings wear out fast- mine wore out after 3 nationals and a couple of practices.

powerstroke
01-04-2005, 09:41 PM
man. 3-5 rides isnt worth a darn. The helms I have had in the past were pretty good but I only get 3/4 of a crosscountry season out of em and for 100 bucks that didnt overly please me either. The guy I bought the front end from acted like he was having a little bit of trouble getting a set for it all. Is arsfx not shipping them right now because they havent come up with anything good or???? thanks. Matt

Panda
01-05-2005, 09:04 AM
No they are shipping any of the new ones yet because they are still in the final design, but you can still the old style. they didn't tell me the cost on them either. ars-fx does know that there is a problem with the bushing and they told me they with have something within a couple of weeks.

powerstroke
01-05-2005, 12:36 PM
thanks for the info panda, I appreciate it. I see the bad monkey racing on your post, this isnt lane or buss or flescheur is it? My name is Matt olson. I travel with dave hicks and jamie sheppard a lot. thenks again, Matt