PDA

View Full Version : Woods Racers: Poll...........Maxxis All Tracs or Razor 2's?

RIDER11X
01-03-2005, 11:47 PM
Anyone use All Tracs for woods racing? I see these all the time at races but was leary of trying them due to the fact that they are 2 ply..............BUT, apparently they hold up.
I run 20" Razr 2 rears now but want to move up to 22" rears for next season. I need some opinions of experiance.

Gimme the scoop on them, please.:confused::cool:

red2004 TRX450R
01-04-2005, 02:52 PM
My friend ran the all tracs on his trail Worrier and loved then.
He all was to cheep to replace his carrier barrings so he used some rages and duck tape and he loved that to. He could kick it out real easy with the rag and duck tape barrings!!!!

untill i told him his carrier looks egg shaped and would need a new one.

True story!!!

ReconRider25
01-04-2005, 02:55 PM
i was thinking about them but decided on razr 2's since theyre 6 ply and will be much more flat preventative then the 2 ply all tracs.

RIDER11X
01-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Wow! No votes yet for All Tracs!:eek:

throwinitup
01-05-2005, 05:14 AM
i dont think there will be :o

powerstroke
01-06-2005, 07:51 PM
for cross country racing you cant beat beat either XC or HD holeshots in the rear and pro comps up front. pro comp fronts were....... are......... and probably always will be the best handling front tire on the market. Look back over the years at gncc photos in dirt wheels. before the tire deals started guess who ran pro comp fronts exclusively????? barry hawk, bill ballance, chad duvall..........the list goes on.

hardkoratvmxr
01-06-2005, 08:05 PM
RAZR2 all the way

01-07-2005, 11:22 AM
The alltracs will get better tracktion in EXTREMELY muddy races. but would not be near as good as a razr 2 in all other aplications. so unless you want to buy a set of alltracs to leave in your trailer they MIGHT come in handy One race a year!!!!!!! maybe.

RIDER11X
01-07-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by GNCCer
The alltracs will get better tracktion in EXTREMELY muddy races. but would not be near as good as a razr 2 in all other aplications. so unless you want to buy a set of alltracs to leave in your trailer they MIGHT come in handy One race a year!!!!!!! maybe.

Aparrently that is why they are running All Tracs, ecspecially at the swampy track. Thanks for the info GNCCer!:cool: