PDA

View Full Version : Trade 400ex for WR/YZ426 or Honda Equivalent.

Metzroth
01-03-2005, 10:09 PM
I have a 2003 400ex I am willing to sell for around $3,200 or will trade for a good condition 400cc or bigger dirtbike. Quad runs awesome bumper is bent and pulls a little to the right when on road. Not really noticable off road. When you use low beams for some reason it blows the fuse for the electronics and starter. High beams work fine. Plastics are scratched and has a small crack on the front left fender. I will try to get new pics up within the next few weeks. Quad does have 90% rear Holeshot XCR's on shiny new .190 douglas aluminum. Still has the little whiskers on the tires. Oil changed just last weekend using mobil 1 red cap 15w-50 with K&N oil filter, runs great, starts fairly easy. Probably wouldnt hurt to Idle up a little bit if you like to do things while your letting your bike warm up otherwise your going to sit with it while it warms up holding the throttle. Kill switch is now mounted and wired. Will have new grips and grip pads (blister busters). I ordered the wrong part so I got these. Tops out just over 65 MPH with the 20" ITP tires (significantly smaller than the stock 20" tires I couldn't tell you why this is my first new set of tires). This is a great all around quad. All my friends have moved up to faster quads or bikes and I'm left in the dust so It's time to go bigger. PM me with any questions or you can e-mail me at xxbassg4mexx@hotmail.com
Title will be included with sale.