PDA

View Full Version : anyone know much about thse beadlocks??

QuadJunkies
01-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Thers a pair for sale and I REALLY like the looks of them... They also come mud guards(sold optionally) anyone know the weight on them???
this is the website, but i didnt see any info on weight.
http://www.keizerwheels.com/Quad_Wheels_8_Quad_Wheels.html

I just wondered how well they hold up also. thanks :)

Michael18
01-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Yea keizer wheels are very strong and hold up really well i have some of these for my mini sprint. The mud plugs are held into place with 3 dzus buttons, and they will take a beating. I have only bent one and that was because i backed my car into the wall running about 75mph. They are a good solid wheel and look very sharp with the mudcover and at a pretty reasonable price. I went out in the garage and weighed my douglas rear shamrock and one of my keizer wheels with the mudplug in it and it was only 11oz heavier then my douglas. hope this helps.

QuadJunkies
01-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Michael18
Yea keizer wheels are very strong and hold up really well i have some of these for my mini sprint. The mud plugs are held into place with 3 dzus buttons, and they will take a beating. I have only bent one and that was because i backed my car into the wall running about 75mph. They are a good solid wheel and look very sharp with the mudcover and at a pretty reasonable price. I went out in the garage and weighed my douglas rear shamrock and one of my keizer wheels with the mudplug in it and it was only 11oz heavier then my douglas. hope this helps. that is a BIG help.... THANKS!! thats good to hear good about them, I would like to get a set.... :)

hill43
01-04-2005, 12:30 PM
YEA I HELP KEIZER GET THEY QUAD WHEELS STARTED GET WHEELS FOR TT AND FLATRACK GREAT COMPANY

markk
01-04-2005, 01:07 PM
(300racer) used to run them on his Micro Sprint, sayed they worked great!