PDA

View Full Version : 450R Shock rebuild Seems like a SWEET Deal!

hondaatvrider
01-03-2005, 01:34 PM
I see that derisi racing is having a sale or something on their honda 450 suspension work.. has anyone done and dealings with them? If so how was it? It says that you get triple rate springs on the front and dual rate on the rear revalved and a longtravel linkage too? Does the linkage make a big difference?
they are showing everything for a total of $725!!!

Let me know what everone thinks about this b/c i am new to all of this and i need a little help.

Thanks.

ILGNCC400EX
01-03-2005, 04:06 PM
yas i have delt with santo good work and a grate guy to deal with

hondaatvrider
01-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Does that sound like a good deal?

Rico
01-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Yes that's a good deal.

Dan I remember lookin at your rebuilt fronts at the Ironman and they looked really good. But did you loose the preload options on them when you went to triple rate??

GT Thunder also does rebuilds on them but I think you loose all preload options.

ILGNCC400EX
01-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Yes that's a good deal.

Dan I remember lookin at your rebuilt fronts at the Ironman and they looked really good. But did you loose the preload options on them when you went to triple rate??

GT Thunder also does rebuilds on them but I think you loose all preload options. yes you do loose it

brian-250
01-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Give **** Tech a call, his website is in my sig., he does great work and has good prices.:cool: