PDA

View Full Version : Orange powder coating ideas

QuadJunkies
01-03-2005, 11:53 AM
I think we are going to tear down my quad in Feb. and FINALLY PC it. I am going to PC the Frame Orange and the Swing Arm Silver Vein and the AArms else Chrome or Silvervein . What would be some cool ideas that you have seen done with Orange? IS there such a thing as a Orange/silver flake? I want something different but looks good.

CTmxyfz
01-03-2005, 01:21 PM
orange vein possibly?

QuadJunkies
01-03-2005, 01:33 PM
that might be cool too!!! :blah: :cool: How you seen that done?

CTmxyfz
01-03-2005, 02:07 PM
do a search, i think pappy has done it once possibly. There are some cool oranges out there.

CHAUNCY
01-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Candy blue and orange look awesome together. I'll try to find a picture of my buddies raptor with that color scheme.

figair
01-03-2005, 07:24 PM
you know what look hot is that 2-step orange with like a pearl clear over the orange with a lot of polished, chrome parts..That look frickin wicked...

QuadJunkies
01-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by CTmxyfz
do a search, i think pappy has done it once possibly. There are some cool oranges out there. I actually did do a seach and found nothing :( I do remember reading where there wasnt alot of colors of Orange,but everything I C is just plain Orange with no added colors.

CHAUNCY, I think Ive seen that befroe and it was SAWEET!!! :blah: but I have no blue on my quad . My Quad will stay silver,Orange and black... ;)

QuadJunkies
do a search, i think pappy has done it once possibly. There are some cool oranges out there. I actually did do a seach and found nothing :( I do remember reading where there wasnt alot of colors of Orange,but everything I C is just plain Orange with no added colors.

CHAUNCY, I think Ive seen that befroe and it was SAWEET!!! :blah: but I have no blue on my quad . My Quad will stay silver,Orange and black... ;)

QuadJunkies

QuadJunkies
01-03-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by figair
you know what look hot is that 2-step orange with like a pearl clear over the orange with a lot of polished, chrome parts..That look frickin wicked... hmmmm... And Im just about to buy some Chrome tomorrow too!!!:D :blah:

Thump_It
01-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Ask your powder coater if he has a translucent orange. If he does, ask him if he can do a silvervein base coat with the translucent orange over that.......never seen it but have seen others colors done llike that and it looks sick.

QuadJunkies
01-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Ok.. Il ask!!:)

QuadJunkies
01-05-2005, 12:12 AM
CHAUNCY~~ What was those pics of??? Was it the Orange/blue PC??? Those were sick!! :blah:

BlueZ440
01-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
CHAUNCY~~ What was those pics of??? Was it the Orange/blue PC??? Those were sick!! :blah:

What ever you do QJ..Don't get the Blue I'm getting..LOL..Only one person can have it in Idaho..;) :D

QuadJunkies
01-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
What ever you do QJ..Don't get the Blue I'm getting..LOL..Only one person can have it in Idaho..;) :D No, no... IF and When I can afford to do it.. I MIGHT go the opposite colors of Troy and go Blue fullbore ,but Ill still do the Orange PC.
This is what Chauncy sent me ..... Arent those sweet!!! :cool:

QuadJunkies
01-05-2005, 10:12 AM
:blah:

BlueZ440
01-05-2005, 03:24 PM
oh yeah that orange looks good..

Tommy 17
01-05-2005, 06:18 PM
i like florescent hunter orange better... its so bright u can't even look at it:devil:

QuadJunkies
01-05-2005, 10:08 PM
I dont personally like the floursant Orange......................but then again, to blind a rider is one good way to get the holeshot... :D :o :p :blah: